onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Where's Walley?

Alan Baker

my old man used to say a monkey but its the same result,people in stoke vote labour not because they do a good job or they will steer the country though hard times.they vote labour because thats what people in stoke do :(.never mind they destroyed the economy in 10 years in charge ,sold off the gold reserves ,tryed buisneeses up in more red tape than a red tape factory,increased taxes across the board to pay for an army of 5 a day gay outreach ecthnic co-ordinators,treated the voters of stoke with contempt by bringing in tristham"mates with mandelson,fancyed a crack at the politics lark"hunt.but dont worry the last 10 years of labour never happened its all thatchers fault (****** meryl streep :D)

rant over

Ooh touchy! :ohmy:

It wasn't Labour that have refused to give yours truly a pay rise since 2009. My only crime is working for a local authority.

It wasn't Labour who, having bailed out the banks, took it out not on the bankers but on public sector workers.

It wasn't Labour who destroyed this country's industry, preferring instead to make things nice for the financial sector. The result? The average gap in earnings between rich and poor wider than ever, bankers' bonusses through the roof and 2.7 million unemployed.

Credit where credit is due. :shutup:

Advert

Ooh touchy! :ohmy:

It wasn't Labour that have refused to give yours truly a pay rise since 2009. My only crime is working for a local authority.

It wasn't Labour who, having bailed out the banks, took it out not on the bankers but on public sector workers.

It wasn't Labour who destroyed this country's industry, preferring instead to make things nice for the financial sector. The result? The average gap in earnings between rich and poor wider than ever, bankers' bonusses through the roof and 2.7 million unemployed.

Credit where credit is due. :shutup:

not having a payrise since 2009 ,i work in private sector and have had a 1% payrise since 2008 (that was in 2010)

labour did such a good job of rebuilding the industrys they care so much about with ever increasing red tape,h&s laws etc

didnt gordan brown turn a blind eye to what the banks where up to and hand over control of intrest rates to the boe,and im sure all the big bank problems happened while labour was in charge (maybe that ****** streep woman again ??)

oh and labours idea of closing the gap between rich and poor ? pour more money down welfare drain creating a whole generation whos idea of work is to collect there social money and when asked to do some work for said money cry about there human rights

Nothing Mel but the point is im sure her party ethics commitee would take a dim view of her being involved with someone whos been investigated and even found not guilty in something as trivial to THEM as a football club.

Rubbish. Why didn't her party ethics committee stop her getting involved with someone who was investigated and found guilty of mis-selling car insurance and being dishonest according to the judge in the process? Why did they not stop her getting this bloke an MBE??

Put it this way you can all sit here saying im wrong, wait till the EGM because i will be here to say i told you so when the situation is exactly the same, how the SC can say any different is total twaddle. Like when i was told by the majority on here how good v2001 was and how i was so negative, short memories on OVF and thats a fact.

Put it this way you can all sit here saying im wrong, wait till the EGM because i will be here to say i told you so when the situation is exactly the same, how the SC can say any different is total twaddle. Like when i was told by the majority on here how good v2001 was and how i was so negative, short memories on OVF and thats a fact.
Well, you will have 7/8 weeks to wait.

Not really him called a liar in court is different than being investigated by police and calls for a public enquiry into dealings with the council

So he wasn't investigated by police prior to being found guilty in court? Did he rock up to court voluntarily to say "sorry, ripped some bint off and feel bad about it"?

Bratt's a crook and Whalley cupped him.

So he wasn't investigated by police prior to being found guilty in court? Did he rock up to court voluntarily to say "sorry, ripped some bint off and feel bad about it"?

Bratt's a crook and Whalley cupped him.

She 'Cupped' him eh......Thats a new name for it then.......:shifty:

Shes doing what shes always done for people of this area - NOTHING!!

This city has been reduced to its knees on her watch. She has stood in the shadows and witnessed the total destruction of the pottery industry without so much as a wimper. The area has been tagged one of the worst places to live in the UK, and what has she done to boost its image and gain help - NOTHING.

You represent the people Joan, making the odd few appearances that boost YOUR image is not enough to satisfy your outragious wages and expenses.

I'm sure we'll see you crawl from under your rock when its election time.

Oh dear..... I see you are now changing course..

You were arguing that JW would not be aligned with someone that has had allegations against them. The Bill Bratt episode kills your theory stone dead.

You argue that the SC are wasting money. What the **** do you propose they do? Let's hear your thoughts on the right thing to do..

You say we will be proved wrong at the EGM.... That is another story. No one has argued that the past and present may remain untouched, but collective people are having a damn good go at trying to rescue our club from their stranglehold. The result of the EGM proves nothing of your theory, not one jot of it.

As I say, tell us where we are all going wrong. The floor is yours.

As for the " I told you so " grow the **** up! What do you want, a medal? ... We'll see what Joan can do for you..

Alan please explain to me how its garbage? theres calls in the papers for a public enquiry into this whole dimensions debacle on a weekly basis, constant letters in the paper about it, just the same as there is the goings on at vale in relation to the board. As ive said Mo has never been found guilty of anything and i back his bid but as an MP i wouldnt want to be involved with someone who is under scrutiny for this and potentially a public enquiry which could embarass her,the council and Mo,as even if theres nothing really amiss i cant imagine anyone will come out smelling of roses

what makes me worry Alan is the complete lack of direction from the SC because i tell you now we will lose the EGM again because they now have more or the same levels of shares to vote as last time round and the SC is spreading total rubbish about them taking legal action (waste of money), this, that and the other up their sleeves etc for the Egm... The bottom line is they are here until they run out of money... and no single person Joan, Mo , Mark or anyone else can make a board with a stangle hold on the club leave

Theres just as much BS coming from the supporters club as there is the board room

STILL WAITING for you great suggestions on what to do,how and when to do it,STILL WAITING for you to show your leadership skills.

Just out of interest being as you accuse the SC of wasting money.Have you contributed any of your money to the fund?If so well done if not then if it is as you claim being wasted then it's not for you to comment on is it?

Archived