onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Where's Walley?

Alan Baker

Wasn't Bill Bratt involved in a court case regarding an insurance deal he did? Yet it didn't stop your friend JW aligning herself with him.....

Who recommended BB's MBE?

It would be very interesting if it could be confirmed who first of all recommended BB for his MBE and who then gave him references?:unsure:

Advert

It would be very interesting if it could be confirmed who first of all recommended BB for his MBE and who then gave him references?:unsure:

Have contacted all the relevant departments requesting that very information under the FOI act. It was refused, we appealed and it was refused again. Apparently the disclosure of such information would not be in the public interest!

Have contacted all the relevant departments requesting that very information under the FOI act. It was refused, we appealed and it was refused again. Apparently the disclosure of such information would not be in the public interest!

I wonder if the same applies to Sir Fred Goodwin,where a campaign is ongoing to strip him of his knighthood because of the RBS fiasco?:unsure:

The problem is that she has one of the safest seats in Parliament unless the proposed boundary changes come into effect.

She stands to gain nothing from helping-out the fans and perhaps a lot to lose if some of her "dealings" with Bratt come to the fore.

As fans, we have attempted to get support from so many people and organisations, some of which have been abject failures. As an MP her role reaches further than, say Graham McGarry (LOL), and she has failed in every regard.

I don't intend to let this issue rest and I already had some very interesting info about her past dealings with the Club.

Shes doing what shes always done for people of this area - NOTHING!!

This city has been reduced to its knees on her watch. She has stood in the shadows and witnessed the total destruction of the pottery industry without so much as a wimper. The area has been tagged one of the worst places to live in the UK, and what has she done to boost its image and gain help - NOTHING.

You represent the people Joan, making the odd few appearances that boost YOUR image is not enough to satisfy your outragious wages and expenses.

I'm sure we'll see you crawl from under your rock when its election time.

Vote Tory! :D

Put it this way you can all sit here saying im wrong, wait till the EGM because i will be here to say i told you so when the situation is exactly the same, how the SC can say any different is total twaddle. Like when i was told by the majority on here how good v2001 was and how i was so negative, short memories on OVF and thats a fact.

Matt, you haven't answered my question. You wrote: "and the SC is spreading total rubbish about them taking legal action (waste of money)". How is it rubbish??

Oh dear..... I see you are now changing course..

You were arguing that JW would not be aligned with someone that has had allegations against them. The Bill Bratt episode kills your theory stone dead.

You argue that the SC are wasting money. What the **** do you propose they do? Let's hear your thoughts on the right thing to do..

You say we will be proved wrong at the EGM.... That is another story. No one has argued that the past and present may remain untouched, but collective people are having a damn good go at trying to rescue our club from their stranglehold. The result of the EGM proves nothing of your theory, not one jot of it.

As I say, tell us where we are all going wrong. The floor is yours.

As for the " I told you so " grow the **** up! What do you want, a medal? ... We'll see what Joan can do for you..

Im not changing course im posting a response to people posts on this topic you numpty. What do i propose they do? not spend supporters money from the fighting fund on fighting a losing battle legally which will end in us not having a case. We would be better spending it on shares via the supporters club to increase our holding even if it is by just a grand or so.

As for Joan, Bill Bratt has not recently had allegations made against him. He should have because hes a total tw *at but he hasnt. Whatever you say about the Mo situation the bottom line is him and the council worked out a dodgy deal at went pear shaped and its a lot more recent and a lot more public. He is the right man for the job because hes ruthless and he gets results at whatever he does, however as ive said i understand an MP not getting involved.

The supporters club are blowing smoke up everyones ass, its clear as day. The shareholders will vote the same way and we will remain the status quo we have now where the fans hate the board and the board are staying fast. The SC should be doing everything they can to reduce the revenue streams to the club coffers rather than talking about the EGM like we will see big changes and the end of the problems. Starving them out and forcing the club into admin is the only way out of this situation.

Rather than be talked down to now by diks like you, ill be a smug git when it all goes wrong and you lot try and blame someone else..... maybe its the fault of someone else next week, rather than Joan....when the finger should be pointed at a large majority of people on here who kept up the pro v2001 act for far too long and now want a scape goat. The bottom line is this board should have been pushed to go when we were relegated but you lot were still too busy living the v2001 pink specticled dream to know any better

Im not changing course im posting a response to people posts on this topic you numpty. What do i propose they do? not spend supporters money from the fighting fund on fighting a losing battle legally which will end in us not having a case.

Ah right, I understand your previous comment now. You have been misinformed.

Matt, you haven't answered my question. You wrote: "and the SC is spreading total rubbish about them taking legal action (waste of money)". How is it rubbish??

Jacko theres no concrete evidence of anything illegal at the club. Being **** holes yes, but nothing illegal. Even if there was a challenge it could take years to reach courts etc... and in the mean time the club is in it deeper and deeper. The SC (which i am a member) is constantly talking about legal challenge this and EGM that, when theres nothing different now than last time. In fact if SM decides to invest they will win by a larger majority.

The supporters club have now started a FIGHTING FUND to raise money for protests, to call an EGM and are also seeking legal advice to rid the club of Miller, Deakin. Lloyd, Oliver.

thats a quote from the supporters club website, how are they proposing ridding the club of all those mentioned via those means? answer me that:rolleyes:

Wow, a one man army!

Can you answer Jacko's question?

Have done, and may i add that if all these people have wanted to invest and not been allowed access to the books, surely to get the evidence they would need to form a case they would have to see the books? and how are they intending on gettting those bad boys anytime soon?

Turn up at VP and say "im Jacko and im Alan from the SC who want to get rid of you , ok if we have a quick gander at the accounts and share issue contracts with our brief?"

Jacko theres no concrete evidence of anything illegal at the club. Being **** holes yes, but nothing illegal. Even if there was a challenge it could take years to reach courts etc... and in the mean time the club is in it deeper and deeper. The SC (which i am a member) is constantly talking about legal challenge this and EGM that, when theres nothing different now than last time. In fact if SM decides to invest they will win by a larger majority.

thats a quote from the supporters club website, how are they proposing ridding the club of all those mentioned via those means? answer me that:rolleyes:

Matt, I'm not going to argue with you on this other than to say you are wrong. Time will tell.

Matt

The thread is about the failure of an MP who represents many fans and whose constituency the Club is in.

The issue of Mo is completely irrelevant on many fronts not least of which for the reason that he did nothing illegal and had compensation from the Council for causing his name to be dragged through the mire.

Just to be clear, I'm not asking JW to join the SC, fund a takeover or assassinate Bratt. I'm just asking her to act on the concerns of many of her constituents and many local "rate"- payers in the broader community.

Can we keep this thread Mo-free now.

Archived