onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The club they deserve?

SuperValiant1876

Advert

If you don't like what's going on yet do nothing other than moan on here about it then you will end up with a club you deserve.

I cannot believe the amount of apathetic supporters.

If we do go bust at least I can say I tried my best. I protested. I went out of my way to get answers. I didn't just moan about things behind a keyboard.

Those that are doing **** all other than watching this dog**** football in this dog**** league week in week out are pathetic. Thus we have the saying you get the club you deserve.

A farce from top to bottom. A laughing stock. A woeful football team.

Apathetic. Ignorance. Naive. Thick. Pathetic. Just 5 words that sums up the majority of our fanbase.

Why can't we all fight together?? Do you not realise the reality of the situation???

If you don't like what's going on yet do nothing other than moan on here about it then you will end up with a club you deserve.

If we do go bust at least I can say I tried my best. I protested. I went out of my way to get answers. I didn't just moan about things behind a keyboard.

Those that are doing **** all other than watching this dog**** football in this dog**** league week in week out are pathetic. Thus we have the saying you get the club you deserve.

Apathetic. Ignorance. Naive. Thick. Pathetic. Just 5 words that sums up the majority of our fanbase. Why can't we all fight together?? Do you not realise the reality of the situation???

You need to add racist to that list too.

Apathetic. Ignorance. Naive. Thick. Pathetic. Just 5 words that sums up the majority of our fanbase.

Why can't we all fight together?? Do you not realise the reality of the situation???

I would say that is one of the main reasons why we don't fight together. You call them thick, pathetic and naive but then ask we we can't all fight together. Priceless :rolleyes:

The racism was one person wasn't it at Accy? That's hardly the majority Cheeky!

Perhaps people do give a **** but don't like the way that some people involved talk to those who aren't and that stops them getting involved?

Perhaps some people that do get involved, don't like the way that those who choose not to get involved, talk to them.

At the end of the day, without some of the work that some of these people are doing behind the scenes, then PVFC would be left to be raped without question.

Again, Dean? what are you trying to achieve?

Blaming people who do not protest is daft, blaming people who do not find out info, ignore whats in front of them and support the board most certainly is not daft.

Turning up and shouting and some bricks and glass did not and will not bring about the change we want

I would say that is one of the main reasons why we don't fight together. You call them thick, pathetic and naive but then ask we we can't all fight together. Priceless :rolleyes:

add chesterfield to the racism point, that certainly was not isolated

I've not had a go before but am now fed up after yesterdays debacle.

I suspect you went yesterday. Booed at the end and felt as fed up as me. Yet you probably went home and did **** all about it.

I protested at all the demos last season and on the opening day of this season and have been a fan for nearly 20 years. However I have stayed away this season as 1) I signed Starve em out and didn't buy an ST for the first time in 16 years and 2) I live 32 miles away from Vale Park and unless I'm visiting friends or relatives in Stoke I can't justify petrol to drive to a protest and 3) If i'm honest I have found things I enjoying doing more than watching a club who are on a slippery slope to knowhere run by a set of buffoons who have not and will not listen to reason(ie the wishes of the fanbase/customers).

Deep down it breaks my heart, I love Vale and always will but I feel like I don't have(or support) a club at the moment. Bill Bratt and his band of merry men and now the current board have ripped the heart of soul out of PVFC.

I really hope the club can come back and my passion can be reignited so I can return soon.

It's perhaps not the best analogy but I compare it to going to see my Nan in the Nursing home she's in. Most of the time I can't bring myself to go as she is not the Grandmother I grew up with and I find it very depressing.

If that makes me a bad person or relating back to Vale's case a fair weather fan or I'm getting the club I deserve then so be it.

I have the upmost respect for those still protesting and have donated to the fighting fund.

I've not had a go before but am now fed up after yesterdays debacle.

I suspect you went yesterday. Booed at the end and felt as fed up as me. Yet you probably went home and did **** all about it.

You suspect wrong. For the first time in a few years through my own choice I did not attend.

And for the record, I never have and never will boo the team.

You suspect wrong. For the first time in a few years through my own choice I did not attend.

And for the record, I never have and never will boo the team.

So you didn't even go and support the team??

The team that you have told everyone to support?!

Turn up and support the lads you've said.

Then you don't even bother yourself!!

Now THAT'S priceless!!

Archived