onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Meigh Circling

Memphis

As I see it Stan is now fronting an attempt by the old board to get back in. The only way we will rid ourselves Of V2001, their self serving rules and the debt and stupid contracts the club is tied into, will be admin. As unpalatable aas that is, right now i'd take it!

:yes::yes::yes::(:(:(:(

Advert

I sat at a "meet the manager" when Dean Gliver was in charge, i sat on the front row so that i could see Jackson and the one thing i will say about him is that he comes across as slime. Very underhanded and not to be trusted.

Any of the old gaurd that have their sights on a return to theboard room need to think again and walk away, they are not wanted.

PJ, SM, BB, GO, ML, et al not a one will negotiate with the only investor in town for PVFC sorry the only "legit" investor in town. MC needs the club to go into admin this unfortunately is the only way MC is going to get the club.

For the first time i fear for our future & can see a Chester City scenario happening.

As you all know I was very good friends with Peter Jackson. We had a very strong personal bond. We argued over Mo for months and agreed to disagree. The EGM came and went and the phone calls stopped. I tried to re-establish contact but failed. We did eventually have one phone call when I tried to patch our friendship up but I made a mistake by blaming him for current mess we were in. He now refuses to speak to me but he is making other phone calls behind the scenes. He had the nerve to say that Mo is probably the best way forward but doubted that he would be interested when he found out the extent of the debt. Why will he not speak to me? I think he is scheming and will not speak to me for fearing of exposing his plans.

I say"Peter - if you have no agenda - then please ring"

As you all know I was very good friends with Peter Jackson. We had a very strong personal bond. We argued over Mo for months and agreed to disagree. The EGM came and went and the phone calls stopped. I tried to re-establish contact but failed. We did eventually have one phone call when I tried to patch our friendship up but I made a mistake by blaming him for current mess we were in. He now refuses to speak to me but he is making other phone calls behind the scenes. He had the nerve to say that Mo is probably the best way forward but doubted that he would be interested when he found out the extent of the debt. Why will he not speak to me? I think he is scheming and will not speak to me for fearing of exposing his plans.

I say - Go and knock on his door and sit around the table.

Ray, what I really do not understand is why PJ would make plans.

What I'm confused about is that Mo has way more money than all of the old board put together, yet PJ thinks Mo would be put off by the amount of debt, whilst at the same time fighting tooth and nail to hang onto the same business, and possibly scheming to find a way back in.

It just makes no sense at all, does it?

Well said Ray,it all seems very worrying to me:(

I sat at a "meet the manager" when Dean Gliver was in charge, i sat on the front row so that i could see Jackson and the one thing i will say about him is that he comes across as slime. Very underhanded and not to be trusted.

Any of the old gaurd that have their sights on a return to theboard room need to think again and walk away, they are not wanted.

PJ, SM, BB, GO, ML, et al not a one will negotiate with the only investor in town for PVFC sorry the only "legit" investor in town. MC needs the club to go into admin this unfortunately is the only way MC is going to get the club.

For the first time i fear for our future & can see a Chester City scenario happening.

I was at that meeting and Ray and Jackson were very much as one. I repect Rays view now but that night you were a total and utter ****. Why? and why have you changed? Surely as a businessman Jackson realises that the club would be financially unviable if he took over ? ST sales would be a record low.

"I don't want to go back on the Board". That's good, Stan because we don't want you there. If you genuinely want to help the supporters Club remove these cretins, can I suggest you use your personal shareholding to sponsor one director and the Grindco shareholding to sponsor another. Simple. If you are not prepared to do that the it will show your intentions are. Of honorable

Spoke to him again today and said just that Jean and again he's said "if the right person was available he would do that"

He has stated that many times, he has stated many times he does not want to return to the board

He says he wants to enjoy his matchdays, enjoys the comfort of the DB, he has many many friends at all other clubs and enjoys meeting them on the away days - he simply wants to watch games in comfort, he's also said it'd be nice if we had a chairman who had money to put in rather than to take out.

However, he's also been very defensive of Bratt and today said he'd bleed black and white if broke in half to which some wag commented we should try that just to see

Stan as all previous directors can not be trusted YET, but as Jean and others say and I have said, we will need the support of a former director with a sizeable lump of shares.

It's far from ideal but thems the facts right now, and so far Stan has given the SC the support to call an EGM and also to pursue a representative legal action by PVSC on behalf of shareholders which he did not have to do.

It's not the full use of his proxy which is key to this but right now the SC have to thank Stan for his support and promised future support

Lets all just hope he sticks to that!

Archived