onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale Park Remortgaged

Memphis

Advert

But this new mortgage will have been secured against Vale Park surely. If I default on my mortgage I lose my house. I don't think the sort of company this loan is going to be with to be as flexible as the council.

Does anyone know how it could be resolved if we owe the ground to two parties? Is it even legal?

My only hope is the second agreement is not enforceable due to the constraints of the first (with the Council), but I'm unsure on that. If thats the case though, I would expect Deakin, Miller et al to be personally liable, hence why they appear to be lying low.

The loan has been taken from some company in Gibraltar named Continental Solutions Ltd. I can't find them on the web anywhere. If anyone can tell me how to post a .pdf file i'll put the signature on here and you can decide whose it is.

I've googled them too. If you google their address, it brings up shipping companies.

if this is illegal which i suspect as agreeing to mortgage the ground to two different people must be slightly naughty, we really have to make sure that we nail Oliver as he works in for LLoyds TSB and im sure if he has financial fraud etc.. under his belt then its bye bye job?

Hi All,

Disgraceful conduct.

After all the criticism directed at Mo about his so-called "plans" for the ground, BB & Co sell out thereby allowing those very same concerns to become a reality. This is indeed a legacy but not of the right kind.

As I said in my posts on the administration thread, if the rot is set in too deep then there is only one viable solution for the long term benefit of PVFC.

It is a real "dogs-dinner" folks but no necessarily irrecoverable.

Regards

thank you for your continued presence LB your advice may well be needed if you are able

please can you make mo aware of the latest if he is not already up to speed

for all the recent events , this surely has to be the biggest and worst thing to have ever happened ,, i cant calm down now ,, im xxxxxng fuming ,, for gods sake call the cops now ,, stop talking to them and lets get them locked up ,, merry xxxxxng xmas ,, xxxxxng hell !!!!!!!!!

Will anyone want to pick up the pieces of this mess?

Na just leave their leg's,arm's and head's where ever they land.The rats and pigeons can then feed off them just as they have fed off us.

Each and every one needs dragging back to VP and dumped in the centre circle.Then forced to answer questions to the fans.Then not let off the pitch till all questions have been answered and backed up with solid evidence.

My only hope is the second agreement is not enforceable due to the constraints of the first (with the Council), but I'm unsure on that. If thats the case though, I would expect Deakin, Miller et al to be personally liable, hence why they appear to be lying low.

Continental would have had to liaise with the Council, and give them priority for the level of their debt first.

Archived