onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale Park Remortgaged

Memphis

Vale are still paying £110,000 a month in interest to the council.

I haven't seen any details of what the % interest is on the remortgage.

Wonder how much interest it is costing the club?

Sorry. Too many noughts.

It should read £11,000 per month interest pon the council loan.

Advert

A number of things concern me regarding the 'loan'.

Firstly, surely someone at the club way back in July had looked at the fixture list and noticed the fact that PVFC had only ONE scheduled home game in the month of December?

Surely they would have set budgets accordingly?

Secondly, the previous board went to great pains to keep ramming down our throats just how financially well the club was doing. therefore the 'Investment' from the added boardmembers would only suppliment the already blossoming bank balance. Certainly in light of the 'Increased Matchday Revenue' ?

Thirdly, and this is the one that confuses me, if a limited company is shall we say, 'struggling' for funds, how come the directors did not make a plea for further share sales to existing shareholders instead of taking out a loan which is costing the club even more in losses?

This is of course in addition to the obvious concerns

BHF they're all sensible options, we're talking vale here, maybe in july they were still hoping to draw man u in the cup.

It just goes to show what an incompetent bunch of over rated,self important,selfish parasites that are involved.

Firstly, surely someone at the club way back in July had looked at the fixture list and noticed the fact that PVFC had only ONE scheduled home game in the month of December?

yes they would have. However, not in the initial budget would be an expensive chairman's re-numeration package.

Secondly, the previous board went to great pains to keep ramming down our throats just how financially well the club was doing. therefore the 'Investment' from the added boardmembers would only suppliment the already blossoming bank balance. Certainly in light of the 'Increased Matchday Revenue' ?

Payment for the investment is yet to be received (allegedly), the whole reason for this loan having to be taken out.

Thirdly, and this is the one that confuses me, if a limited company is shall we say, 'struggling' for funds, how come the directors did not make a plea for further share sales to existing shareholders instead of taking out a loan which is costing the club even more in losses?

Because that would expose their non-payment (see above), they hoped the new loan/mortgage would not be found out about so soon - by which time they hoped to have found someone willing to purchase their shares on their behalf, pay back the new loan and buy themselves more time. Just my thoughts mind you, i could be totally wrong ;)

'Fred, Lotus Vale has adequately covered your concerns. However, and here's the rub, what we are now seeing is a compounding problem - or problems - to the ones dumped on us by the 'Old Gaurd V2001. Hence the reason why we have a multiple dilema which is borderline irretrievable for our 'Club.

Still, whilst we have the SC leadership group taking the battle and war to these unmentionables there is hope we will reclaim the Hamil and PVFC.

===

Archived