onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wednesdays Visit!!!

carpetman123

Advert

I'm no lawyer, but surely if the car is part of his salary, shareholders are entitled to check that the perk isn't being abused?

Most employees with company cars are entitled to use them for private journeys.

I'm self employed now, but when I was employed with a company car I often took it overseas , to festivals etc etc.

I was there on other business this morning. There were two Motiva Mercs in the car park but neither was black. I was told Mr Miller was in the States.

Yes we were told you had been spotted Jean.....Also we were told that Deakins PA was using his car..........

Well ...that was a waste of time...none of them there again, Lodey does,nt know where they are, when they are back as he said 'He,s not their keeper' He will pass on the fact that we have been all 7 of us and we said that we would keep coming back until they do see us....spineless *****

Not sure how true it is but i heard that Deakin is rarely at the club anyway:rolleyes:,well worth his wage then and it looks like Miller is following suit for his money.

Any one know when we are seeing proof they paid for shares(wasn't it supposed to have been a couple of weeks ago?)

I'm no lawyer, but surely if the car is part of his salary, shareholders are entitled to check that the perk isn't being abused?

Company cars tend to be in 2 groups.

1. Solely paid for by the company with service charges included - the only thing you need to pay for is private miles.

2. You use your own car but get paid for company usage (eg 30p per mile).

Chances are Miller is in the number 1 camp and Vale took out a lease with a company for the car including all servicing. Miller was probably shreud enough to get all his fuel paid for too - this is where the abuse would take place.

"Yes Perry, I did need to drive to St Tropez for a two week stay in order to secure investment - therefore it was business miles" etc etc etc.

1. Solely paid for by the company with service charges included - the only thing you need to pay for is private miles.

Chances are Miller is in the number 1 camp and Vale took out a lease with a company for the car including all servicing. Miller was probably shreud enough to get all his fuel paid for too - this is where the abuse would take place.

"Yes Perry, I did need to drive to St Tropez for a two week stay in order to secure investment - therefore it was business miles" etc etc etc.

You either pay for private fuel in a company car or you dont, both can be standard practice. The taxable benefit (and the figure on which the company pays NIC) are the same if you have 1p or £10k worth of private fuel paid for by the employer.

Yes we were told you had been spotted Jean.....Also we were told that Deakins PA was using his car..........

You have just jogged my memory.

When i was there Monday his PA and another lady moved golf clubs from one car into a black Merc that I think was Deakins.

I've been down three times in the last two weeks and Deakin has been there on every occasion. You can see him from his office window.

I think the element of surprise is key here.

I agree, i went to get rid of some of my GTC vouchers on Monday and Miller and Deakin where clearly visible.

I've a company car and pay for all my fuel but then have to claim company miles seperately

Archived