RayWalkers40yarder

the club has no ambition part 2.

Norman is the Dell Trotter lookalike who thinks he is a clever businessman but really is an incapable buffoon.

Anyone with a brain could do better than him even if they did not have a lot of money to invest in the club.

And yet he probably has a bigger fortune than all of us out together, sad sometimes how life works.

I'm not rich. I'm sane, or was until these past few years supporting Vale, lol. I'm fairly intelligent too but my god I will not be buying Vale. I sympathise with anyone intending to try and buy out Abnorm but feel honestly it will be for the love of football and the Vale, not a strategy to get us into the Premier League. Don't believe most of us want that anyway, just a good day out to watch our heroes perform fully to keep us in Division 2 or even 1 or ,dreaming, the Championship.

Me too mate, you have to be clinically insane to buy a club at this level. When things are going well there for a zero credit and when things are going badly you are hated.

It’s just an opportunity to become famous in a local community and throw away your kids inheritance.

He’s actually taken us from the top of league 2 to towards the bottom of league 2. We probably wouldn’t have stumbled over the line of promotion without his cash injection which enabled us to bring in Purse, Griffith and that other idiot at the time.

What’s the point in blindly supporting a potential new owner after the debacle of the last 18 years since Bell especially when we know nothing of long term funding or viable business plans. There will just be thread after thread of hatred being thrown towards the new owner 18/24 months after they take over as that’s the nature of modern football and social media.

There you have it, once a WUM always a WUM. Re writing history. Smurthwaite had no idea what that money was being spent on. He got jealous of the adulation, controlled the purse strings, and ever since he's taken the club downwards ever since. Only time we did improve under Page, he didn't like it, so ripped it all up and took us even further down, to the position we're at now.

There you have it, once a WUM always a WUM. Re writing history. Smurthwaite had no idea what that money was being spent on. He got jealous of the adulation, controlled the purse strings, and ever since he's taken the club downwards ever since. Only time we did improve under Page, he didn't like it, so ripped it all up and took us even further down, to the position we're at now.

You can re-write history as much as you like. Ultimately I agree he didn’t know where the money was going but it was his and it helped significantly. What was Wildes going to do without the owners money?

Yes he’s taken us backwards, around 15/16 places in the pyramid which is exceptionally disappointing and the main reason for that is the succession of 4 failed managerial appointments as he hasn’t got one right since Micky left. This time surely no more chancers or non-league managers, we need an experienced man. I also think it’s offensive that a manager should earn less than any player, there has to be a heirachy be it football or any other industry.

You can re-write history as much as you like. Ultimately I agree he didn’t know where the money was going but it was his and it helped significantly. What was Wildes going to do without the owners money?

Yes he’s taken us backwards, around 15/16 places in the pyramid which is exceptionally disappointing and the main reason for that is the succession of 4 failed managerial appointments as he hasn’t got one right since Micky left. This time surely no more chancers or non-league managers, we need an experienced man. I also think it’s offensive that a manager should earn less than any player, there has to be a heirachy be it football or any other industry.

REP we are dying under this scumbag, he is that tight he would have surely known where his money was going and probably part of the plan for wildes to buy n then pass on to this idiot as he was prob more credible to the administrators..

we only ever hear our owners words never any others , when time goes by I believe a lot more will come out as our owner is more crooked than his mates local church spire in chesterfield..

And yet he probably has a bigger fortune than all of us out together' date=' sad sometimes how life works.[/quote']

his history shows him as a financial adviser in the main, probably more richer now than he has ever been milking the pvfc cash cow.. he didn't have a tesla with private plate before/when he arrived but strangely he has now