onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Football Owner Survey

Mellor!

Advert

Strange, strange survey this! What’s the purpose? The outcome is obvious, just look at last years result. A club promoted to the PL won ‘best chairman’ SURPRISE. And a chairman for a club in havoc, won ‘worst chairman’, even bigger surprise...

Analyse it how you want. Fact is Mr Smirthwaite is a *******. An unpleasant and rather untruthful chap. In other words.

Could I ask why you love the dude who took us to the edge of oblivion Mr Danish? Why do you love him so? Do tell.

The man is a *******.

Analyse it how you want. Fact is Mr Smirthwaite is a *******. An unpleasant and rather untruthful chap. In other words.

Could I ask why you love the dude who took us to the edge of oblivion Mr Danish? Why do you love him so? Do tell.

The man is a *******.

Where do I say I love him?

All I’m trying to do, like with this survey, is trying to keep my eye on the ball, instead of the man.

Do I like everything he does or says? No, absolutely not!

But some people make every single thread, no matter what the initial topic is, about him. It’s like an obsession! And sometimes, I just waste my energy, and try to keep a discussion on topic, when it wanders of.

It truely is Godwins Law of Vale!

And if you don’t agree and have the audacity, not to spew hate against Smurf, even when talking about the weather, you’re defending him and don’t have the best interest of Vale at heart. Is not a true fan and don’t really love the Vale.

How dare you!

Where do I say I love him?

All I’m trying to do, like with this survey, is trying to keep my eye on the ball, instead of the man.

Do I like everything he does or says? No, absolutely not!

But some people make every single thread, no matter what the initial topic is, about him. It’s like an obsession! And sometimes, I just waste my energy, and try to keep a discussion on topic, when it wanders of.

It truely is Godwins Law of Vale!

And if you don’t agree and have the audacity, not to spew hate against Smurf, even when talking about the weather, you’re defending him and don’t have the best interest of Vale at heart. Is not a true fan and don’t really love the Vale.

How dare you!

Well I do dislike Smurthwaite. To put it mildly. Sorry. He is the meanest most crookedest liarist piece of del boy owner we have had in charge in my lifetime. He's a devoius person. With his fiddling in Nuneaton he threatens to blow us out the league. You are free to feel different of course.

Syphoning cash out of the club like that hoover thing in Teletubbies (Noo Noo) and investing nothing, leaving us a tin pot operation. And a serial lair. Fact I am afraid.

The man is a …… not to my taste. Check out his record of porky pies if you just want facts. Oh and his treatment of his staff.

No doubt his lordship will be replacing Pope with someone twice as good at half the price come Jan.

I despise the man. Wish he had never appeared anywhere near VP.

Not hate. Dislike and incompetence.

As long as everything revolves around Smurthwaite, he’s fine. He has no interest in making Port Vale a better club . It’s all about him and his ego. It’s almost 2019 , but his dealings and lies are straight out of the 70’s. Can you imagine what Aspin and his staff has to put up with. It’s wrong on so many levels, but we can’t get rid of him , because no one has the money to buy him out.

As long as everything revolves around Smurthwaite, he’s fine. He has no interest in making Port Vale a better club . It’s all about him and his ego. It’s almost 2019 , but his dealings and lies are straight out of the 70’s. Can you imagine what Aspin and his staff has to put up with. It’s wrong on so many levels, but we can’t get rid of him , because no one has the money to buy him out.

And he owns something he does not want to sell Sean, regardless of what he says. Actions speak louder than words.

There are plenty who have enough money to buy Smurf out - the problem is either they won't meet Smurf's ridiculous valuation or really couldn't be bothered to pay that sort of money for a deeply unfashionable L2 outfit with historically low levels of support.

There are plenty who have enough money to buy Smurf out - the problem is either they won't meet Smurf's ridiculous valuation or really couldn't be bothered to pay that sort of money for a deeply unfashionable L2 outfit with historically low levels of support.

I think you will find that Smurf makes a good living out of Port Vale Football Club despite his utterances to the contrary. I really feel that he has no intention of selling the club which is why he has a ridiculous valuation of it. The politest thing I can say about him is, he is a hoodwinker.

Archived