onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

vs Dagenham -10th December: pre match; the game itself

cplowe1

Bit of a side show I admit (in the interests of my sanity I've not thought about the Board business today). We have a game tomorrow where we could set a club record if we don't score. With a few players back I think we will though. Daggers 0 Vale 2.

Advert

We have not won on a saturday for ages,tough game this they will be fighting for there lives been 2nd to bottom.

I dont know the mentality of the players but something has definetely gone on since the 3-0 home win,maybe they didnt get a win bonus cause in general we have been poor since,hoping for a happy day today a 2-1 win Pope with both ,i feel his performance levels (general all round game)have been deserving of a goal lets hope he gets what he deserves.

Tomlinson

Yates Mccombe Chilvers Collins

Jennison Griff Loft

Pope Richards Rigg

A very attack minded team that R Taylor misses out for me hasnt been anywhere near good enough this season generally Madjo drops to the bench and Dodds put in the reserves till he realises that you have to get involved in games and be switched on when the other side is attacking.

Subs Martin Madjo Owen Williamson Roberts Morsy.

looks a decent squad of players but its no use been decent in training how about been very good on saturdays !

Owen not available. Maybe Dodds as a late sub - he scored there last time when we drew 1-1 they equalised very late. 0-0 perhaps, as is often the case when neither team dare lose, or are those brave sould travelling to the dump that is Dagenham in for a 3-3 or 4-4?

I can see our problems continuing today , things are not gonna get any better whilst ppl attack the current board and neglect to support the team they say they love and want back. i think vale will turn it around but its gonna be a very cold and bad xmas vale to lose today 2-0.

I will be attacking the board if they bother to turn up but will be cheering the team on when I get in the ground. 1-1 for me

Archived