onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Saturday 17th Dcember 2011

brookersleftboot

Is the date of our next home game. That in light of tonights revelations is more than enough time for the various groups B&G, NLV etc to get together and organise two aspects of action.

1- Inconjunction with the official SC to take legal advice regarding the shares/director positions

And what the majority of fans can do

2- Organised and sustained protest movement.

The should involve a co-ordinated plan to involve a stance taken inside the building within the confines of the corporate hospitality and outside the main entrance.

Inside is to cause as much embarrassment and disruption to PD, ML & PM as possible. We are short of the odd sponsor etc so we may be able to get inside still for the next home game.

Outside the main entrance i propose that we block their vehicles from being moved & block them in for as long as possible, no more 60mins and then lets go, this is a permanent protest that will hold firm.

By doing this we are making life hard & stressful and as has been pointed out by others PD aint got the stomach like BB & co did for a drawn out scrap.

This needs all of those who have walked away, all those who are thinking of walking away, and all those who say "ive done my bit" toget back to the club, bugger those who oppose us, lets do this for us, for PVFC and for our future.

The home game v Aldershot should be used as the vehicle for forcing change.

Advert

I realise that this is also supposed to be the sproson statue unveling, however i propose this being postponed & the delivered when we have a board who are fit to be graced with the presence of the Sproson Family.

Unveiling during this sham of a boards reign will tarnish what should be a great day for the Sproson family.

I realise that this is also supposed to be the sproson statue unveling, however i propose this being postponed & the delivered when we have a board who are fit to be graced with the presence of the Sproson Family.

Unveiling during this sham of a boards reign will tarnish what should be a great day for the Sproson family.

It was agreed at the meeting that the unveiling will still take place, as has been said, a lot of hard work has gone into this, there will be FA representation, the Sproson family and a few other invited guests. I really do understand your stance but why should this bunch of no-hopers ruin a chance to honour one of Port Vale greats. So, without hardly any help from the club, it will go ahead and if the club want to play silly beggers let them, the press will be there so they will look rather silly, don't you think !!!! :yes:

On the plus side, there is something in the pipeline for early in the new year so watch out for the SC announcement !!!

It was voted on at the meeting tonight that the occasion of the unveiling of the Roy Sproson statue should not be disrupted by protests. The Sproson family and V.I.P guests should not have the day spoiled.

Roy is a Vale ledgend and this special day should be honoured by all, (Including the board of directors who refuse to entertain).

It was agreed at the meeting that the unveiling will still take place, as has been said, a lot of hard work has gone into this, there will be FA representation, the Sproson family and a few other invited guests. I really do understand your stance but why should this bunch of no-hopers ruin a chance to honour one of Port Vale greats. So, without hardly any help from the club, it will go ahead and if the club want to play silly beggers let them, the press will be there so they will look rather silly, don't you think !!!! :yes:

On the plus side, there is something in the pipeline for early in the new year so watch out for the SC announcement !!!

Melv suggested we attend the unveiling and then boycott the game. At the time of his suggestion I wasn't sure if the fans had the stomach for it, now I think it could be a goer.

Fans should show their respects at the unveiling and then quietly walk away from the ground.

It was decided tonight that the unveling is still happening. If we don't protest and anything ballsed up it will just be more bad light on the board. I don't think we should give them any excuse to blame us.

However, Peter says we can talk to him at any time. Lets get down there tomorrow! A week is too far away. Lets get down there and show them what we think. If that doesn't work, we drag them out.

Unfortunately i couldnt attend the meeting last night so didnt realise this was voted on. I just think like Tim says its been waited on for a long time, a little longer wait would make no difference and would allow a proper day to be organised when the scum 3 had gone.

But i do understand the reasons for pressing ahead, unfortunately this also allows those 3 to carry on regardless.

Bit of a dilemma this..... there will, or should be, plenty of bad feeling towards the club, especially if, as I suspect, someone from the club tries to get his/her face in on the act and they dont provide some sort of hospitality for guests.

It will be difficult to control the tempers and even more difficult to incorporate the unveiling and a protest on the same day but keeping them distinctly separate.

I dont know the answer.... the statue has taken a long time to bring to fruition but having so much bad feeling contained outside the club will only take a small spark to ignite [possibly by the appearance of a board member or a large security contingent].... probably the best option would be to use that emotion while its still strong.

Bit of a dilemma this..... there will, or should be, plenty of bad feeling towards the club, especially if, as I suspect, someone from the club tries to get his/her face in on the act and they dont provide some sort of hospitality for guests.

It will be difficult to control the tempers and even more difficult to incorporate the unveiling and a protest on the same day but keeping them distinctly separate.

I dont know the answer.... the statue has taken a long time to bring to fruition but having so much bad feeling contained outside the club will only take a small spark to ignite [possibly by the appearance of a board member or a large security contingent].... probably the best option would be to use that emotion while its still strong.

I would also add that its taken a long time for the SC etc to get the statue, we want to make sure that it has a club to stand proudly at for a long time to come.

Unfortunately with the unsustainable wages been dished out to just 2 people CEO & Chairman then this cannot be gauranteed.

I do feel the SC need to reconsider.

to add the Sc will be contacting deakin to request our requirements for the day in writing from Deakin and we want confirmation from him in writing

If we do not get that assurance we will cancel it will be his fault and Millers

If they **** us over on the day it will be their fault

If they are still at the club and haven't done a runner

Archived