Ricky Miller - Why is he unable to play?

philmpv

I'm guessing he is referring to the signings of players like Jules and Regis, possibly Angus, and the problems were are now having with Miller not being able to play.

Just a thought. WSAWKWA can, I'm sure, speak for himself.

It's the court's and FA's job to punish. It is Aspin's job to get him playing well, including supporting him to recover from addictions, sanctions and other setbacks. It is a sporting and business risk from Port Vale's perspective and I'm expecting risk mitigation to leave a modest residual risk.

Advert:

I'm guessing he is referring to the signings of players like Jules and Regis, possibly Angus, and the problems were are now having with Miller not being able to play.

Just a thought. WSAWKWA can, I'm sure, speak for himself.

This is the problem when you are getting players in at our level,we are buying the equivalent of 12 month old Mercedes' that have been written off and come with no service history and badly damaged body work,they come cheap,if you can repair them and get them fixed up you will have a good motor for peanuts,if not ...well it's a risk and when you are paying peanuts thats the risk you run.

I pray that Miller comes through and feels that the Vale have stood by him and therefore does the business for Aspin for having faith in him.

Archived