onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What did he mean.................?

Mr Carter

Adams on RS said this morning he didnt "recognise" some of the players,the body language was wrong and had heard them making "comments".

Does this mean the players are losing respect for the managerial team?

They including Grew and Horsefield made life as hard as possible for the previous manager and some of them have been rewarded with longer contracts dont they owe it to Adams to "Put a shift in" or are the players realising Adams is one dimensional and they have heard it all before. :unsure:

Advert

Adams' philosophical rant is a load of cak. Sounded like Derren Brown.

What does he do? Say there's no money to spend, get a kicking from PD and pour more misery onto the Club or lie and say that he will only spend if it improves the squad.

I'm sick of hearing the next game is the "big one."

The only thing for sure is that he won't quit.

Adams' philosophical rant is a load of cak. Sounded like Derren Brown.

What does he do? Say there's no money to spend, get a kicking from PD and pour more misery onto the Club or lie and say that he will only spend if it improves the squad.

I'm sick of hearing the next game is the "big one."

The only thing for sure is that he won't quit.

He wont quit.But could he be working his ticket?

He knows the financial situation.So works it so he gets sacked and then paid off?

This is not an accusation.Its a question.

Remember things have not just changed because Adams walked out on the players last season and returns as if nothing has happened....

the other big factor as some pointed out at the time was the unprofessional behaviour of the players,backroom staff and Board of Directors when Gannon was manager....not only the conduct of Grew and Horsfield towards the manager but the out of control "player power" and lack of respect for the manager,the club and the fans.

Im sick of the....

'its a test of character now for my players'

'we can't feel sorry for ourselfs, we've got a game friday to put it right'

'it's a chance for the other players to play, they have been asking me for a chance and now they have got it'

'We may need to dip into the tranfer loan market before thursdays deadline now'

'We are happy with the squad, and wont be looking untill January!'

He knows the financial situation.So works it so he gets sacked and then paid off?

Micky knows if we went in to Admin he would be made redundant and would get **** all.......I still think he is the best we will get at this level BUT is his heart still in the job and i think now that he has a few doubters in the dressing room also.

Micky knows if we went in to Admin he would be made redundant and would get **** all.......I still think he is the best we will get at this level BUT is his heart still in the job and i think now that he has a few doubters in the dressing room also.

I agree that he is probably the best we can hope for.But that dont mean he COULD try to work his ticket and get a pay off before he gets made redundant.Let's just hope this is not a possibility.

I agree that he is probably the best we can hope for.But that dont mean he COULD try to work his ticket and get a pay off before he gets made redundant.Let's just hope this is not a possibility.

What would they pay him off with buttons.......Its sink or swim for Micky and his merrymen now.......I hope its the latter. :shifty:

I'm sure that Mr Adams knows exactly what is going on behind closed doors. He sounds disallusioned by the way the club is being run but he wont walk because he has £250,000 tied up in his contract. The only way that he will go is if some club took on his contract and that isn't going to happen is it.

It looks like we are stuck with Micky and he is stuck with 'Lemon Top'.

Oh Mr Bratt you have so much to answer.

Jimmy...Adams is a limited manager,tactically limited,not good on signings and player development....obviously not a great coach and look at the unqualified inexperienced coaching staff at the club..(what would be the point of a state of the art 4.6 million training complex

when put simply qualified coaching staff is seemingly not important.)

The two thing Adams has is a squad with a high level of fitness and

pre-season is important but was perhaps disrupted by a pointless holiday in America playing college teams...the other thing is a together squad playing for the manager....fit and organised is the hallmark of Adams one dimensional football.....Adams the motivator doesn't seem himself and the players aren't the same bunch since the "player power" over spill.....not saying Adams has lost the dressing room but something is clearly not right.

I'm sure that Mr Adams knows exactly what is going on behind closed doors. He sounds disallusioned by the way the club is being run but he wont walk because he has £250,000 tied up in his contract. The only way that he will go is if some club took on his contract and that isn't going to happen is it.

It looks like we are stuck with Micky and he is stuck with 'Lemon Top'.

Oh Mr Bratt you have so much to answer.

I'm wondering if the players aren't giving their all because they don't know if they will be getting paid? Perhaps that is what Micky is referring to when he says he doesn't like some of the comments he is hearing from the players;)

It's a stupid question.

Why would anyone chuck their career down the drain, which he surely would if he ****s this up, in the hope of a payoff by a club teetering on the brink. He know's that any payoff will be like getting blood out of a stone.

I'm wondering if the players aren't giving their all because they don't know if they will be getting paid? Perhaps that is what Micky is referring to when he says he doesn't like some of the comments he is hearing from the players;)

If that really is the case every single one of them should be totally and utterly ashamed of themselves.

I don't follow your logic.

If the players deliberately lost last night, they reduced their chances of getting paid.

Archived