onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

How many fans has the Board lost?

old sage

Advert

I was sitting thinking about Port Vale the other day which is something I spend a lot of time doing usually with great sadness. My thoughts were how many supporters have the two boards lost the club over the past two years?.

Not so long ago we sold 6,500 season tickets. This year how many was it????.

The real problem has been over the last two seasons. First of all Bratt and his penniless directors were busy fending off anyone who looked capable of improving the club. With claims of they arent Vale fans and others such rubbish but finally walk away leaving us in the hands of a bunch of .

What a fine legacy thanks Mr Bratt you have passed us to ******* people ans cost us hundreds of fans. Thanks very much Bratt.

What are your thoughts??

Good post.Very serious loss of fans interest in club that needs addressing asap.Even this site of 8000 members only has between 50-100 viewing at most times.We all need to sort the mess out as there is a massive danger that the club will lose event more fans at the end of this season

the buck stops here ladies and gents, we the supporters are the ones in power, don't you see it without us they are nothing, the declining attendances and the lack of funds assocciated with that will bring around change it will only get worse because of the boards lack of understanding of it's supporter base

it will let this fester just out of pure greed of self importance

all i want is someone running the club who says look we can do this this and this in a honest transparent manner in black and white for all to see and then actually lives up to their promises even if those promises are minor

not someone promises this this and this over stupid timescale to try and win favour

miller, deakin do one and take the walsall scumbag with you

the buck stops here ladies and gents, we the supporters are the ones in power, don't you see it without us they are nothing, the declining attendances and the lack of funds assocciated with that will bring around change it will only get worse because of the boards lack of understanding of it's supporter base

it will let this fester just out of pure greed of self importance

all i want is someone running the club who says look we can do this this and this in a honest transparent manner in black and white for all to see and then actually lives up to their promises even if those promises are minor

not someone promises this this and this over stupid timescale to try and win favour

miller, deakin do one and take the walsall scumbag with you

Didn't seem to do us much good at the EGM did it? The only way we will get OUR club back, is when we go back into Adminaitration(sp). It may mean taking 1 or 2 steps backward, but i see it as the only way this club will get back on its feet and progress.

Didn't seem to do us much good at the EGM did it? The only way we will get OUR club back, is when we go back into Adminaitration(sp). It may mean taking 1 or 2 steps backward, but i see it as the only way this club will get back on its feet and progress.

You may well be right, unfortunately. However, if the performances on the pitch were to improve then we wouldn't lose the supporters at such a rate as I think far to many don't understand or don't want to know about what is happening off the pitch. For me the 2 are totally linked. The performances of the players and of the manager need to improve quickly. However, off the pitch I feel that they know exactly what they are doing and in my opinion it is not in the best interests of the club. As I have said previously - we are being shafted in my opinion:(

I used to go every game a few seasons ago with 3 mates. I have stopped going due to all sorts of pressure on my free time. But the lads I used to go VP with have all stopped as well, for their own reasons. I feel we could all still go if we really wanted to, but that's the thing, we don't really want to. It's a lot of money for something we don't really enjoy anymore. We could say we would go for the social side of things, but £20 is probably better spent on ale in a warm pub where we could have an equally, if not more, sociable time. Sad to say it, but once I finish uni in May, if I get the job and career I want, I probably won't be going Vale again for 2-3 decades. Even if I pop back and visit friends and family, it's the same as above, rather spend time and money in the pub than at VP, unless there is a drastic change at the club.

In total I think we have lost 1500-2000 fans. We might get a good turn out for the odd game this year depending on who we are playing, but compared to the first year the season ticket offer ran, our attendance is well down. As someone mentioned previously, we should also consider the potential fan base we have lost, the future of our support. With them down the road doing so well Vale should have pulled out all the stops to get kids down Vale. Instead we annoy our fan base, call them morons and put our prices up.

I was sitting thinking about Port Vale the other day which is something I spend a lot of time doing usually with great sadness. My thoughts were how many supporters have the two boards lost the club over the past two years?.

Not so long ago we sold 6,500 season tickets. This year how many was it????.

The real problem has been over the last two seasons. First of all Bratt and his penniless directors were busy fending off anyone who looked capable of improving the club. With claims of they arent Vale fans and others such rubbish but finally walk away leaving us in the hands of a bunch of .

What a fine legacy thanks Mr Bratt you have passed us to ******* people ans cost us hundreds of fans. Thanks very much Bratt.

What are your thoughts??

You are forever stirring c*** on this site! Bratt had already stepped down from chairman and was actually left out in the cold from this current deal with blue sky or whatever they are called and in fact said to me that he was worried about the new deal and that the figure vale would receive was nowhere near 8million however he was out in the cold and could do nothing about it. So this time please lay off the bloke. You are obsessed.

Armed Robber?

:ninja:

Moving away :D Hopefully getting a job in May off on the Farne Islands and the long term goal is to work on a nature reserve either in Norfolk or up in east Yorkshire. And with the current state of the club, it wouldn't worth the 8 hour round trip to watch a game, never mind the cost of petrol and admission. Actually, it would take something like a Champions League final to make any football game worth an 8 hour round trip!

Moving away :D Hopefully getting a job in May off on the Farne Islands and the long term goal is to work on a nature reserve either in Norfolk or up in east Yorkshire. And with the current state of the club, it wouldn't worth the 8 hour round trip to watch a game, never mind the cost of petrol and admission.

The very best of luck and as a final gesture would you like to take a few of the board with you? Please!

You are forever stirring c*** on this site! Bratt had already stepped down from chairman and was actually left out in the cold from this current deal with blue sky or whatever they are called and in fact said to me that he was worried about the new deal and that the figure vale would receive was nowhere near 8million however he was out in the cold and could do nothing about it. So this time please lay off the bloke. You are obsessed.

It would be great if we could just forget about him and his gang of no marks.But thats difficult to do due the situation he has left us in.

The situation is his making. He hired Deakin, he left Lloyd as chairman, he and his mates somehow knew just how many shares they had to buy before the EGM to leave the club adrift in shark infested waters.

He portrays himself as 'Mr Port Vale' but has left the club a debt ridden shell living on borrowed time.

if admin is the way so be it totally agree

i am not a shareholder i was a moron and lowlife on the outside

i believe my non attendance will have much more power than any shares i could afford

time will tell the clock is ticking

Archived