onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

We have a new Chairman

Jacko51

For fear of repeating myself this club's fanbase needs to be totally united , it is clearly not , the attendances should tell you that despite the ST offers. Nothing is going to change whilst all this cloak and dagger stuff continues and it is not as though Mark and Deano are asking unreasonable questions. Coupled with poor performances on the field and the approach of Santa and bad weather, the attendances are unlikely to increase. Something needs to be done and fast.

Advert

my view on the situation is we now have a new board not the one we thought we may have but new all the same so i'm wiling to give it time

this miller guy has come from nowhere and become chairman he and perry have set themselves targets to be measured by the clock is ticking

bluesky are as dodgy as amerturf by the looks of it, hank as a lot to prove has he even done a press conference at the club yet?

the next indication of their intent will be the transfer window people will expect big things

the introduction of the finished RW suite and lorne street along side the development plans for CW the next

as far as miller goes personally i still am waiting for the facts of all the good things he supposed to have done from the statement released when introduced to the fans not saying he was not an aquaintance of bobby robson or worked at villa or in trinadad and tobago but not seen many facts to back this up which is making people think he is more dodgy than straight with his sacking by northampton and dealings with luton makes people smell a rat

hence the negitive feelings by some towards him

but belly was not the known for playing with a straight bat so this new guy may still bring good times

intresting times whatever your viewpoint on the situation

;););) How many,where , see you do know something ..

No, sorry, I genuinely do not know a thing.

I only know BSI are going to spend 5 million by September 2012

To date they have spent £ 150,000 on shares that I know of [ I can not count Millers £250,000 as £ 400,000 does not exist ]

I think we are having some training pitches due, not sure where or how many

I believe we are completing the RW suite, I think this is happening

I think we are putting some new seats in the Lorne street, I think these are costing about 50k, not sure though

I think we are moving the shop to make way for the new entrance to the Lorne street

I think the new shop is moving below the gym, not sure when, how, or at what cost

Magic, we hath been around for a while and had bad financial problems, through the years. We are in the bottom league, cannot finish the ground and not paid a transfer fee for a while. "hooray" and "boo" will not work until the true facts are given. Spin is easy and I feel that is all we have, no details, no facts about money for new players, just a timescale, which we have had before. PR is not easy, but (and my opinion) the fans want a team to be proud of. All I see is a 10 year, get a new mortgage offer and no signs of buying players. A club needs to be run with finance in mind, but it seems the corperate side takes preference, in most clubs. I dont what us to be in this alley and end up with many clubs and we all know there are plenty.

No, sorry, I genuinely do not know a thing.

I only know BSI are going to spend 5 million by September 2012

To date they have spent £ 150,000 on shares that I know of [ I can not count Millers £250,000 as £ 400,000 does not exist ]

I think we are having some training pitches due, not sure where or how many

I believe we are completing the RW suite, I think this is happening

I think we are putting some new seats in the Lorne street, I think these are costing about 50k, not sure though

I think we are moving the shop to make way for the new entrance to the Lorne street

I think the new shop is moving below the gym, not sure when, how, or at what cost

Well I know as much as you,I've only been reading between the lines as to what as been said on other threads ie when Deanlesse had a go at DF telling him to tell what he knows about Dimensions ,maybe you should ask Dean what he knows ..:shifty:

Well I know as much as you,I've only been reading between the lines as to what as been said on other threads ie when Deanlesse had a go at DF telling him to tell what he knows about Dimensions ,maybe you should ask Dean what he knows ..:shifty:

From what I remember DF never mentioned dimensions... are you saying he knew absolutely nothing?

People voted and asked for a change in personal at board level - Its happened!

get over it and stop harping on about the what could have been - SEO and Black and Gold days are well and truely over in my book.

Get down support the team and stop living in the past, stop suggesting that things are not what they seem (Dodgy has been used a few times)

We are no longer a fan owned club, get over it! The club has never been and will never be as open as some folk want it.

I'm getting truely fed up with the drowl that is continually spouted on this website - Anything that comes out of the club is always picked fault with and the negatives are always the key focus. I'm all for having ones say and airing of views, but it now getting to the point where some of us are living on the wim of a dream - That will never happen (not now anyway)

Support the team lads - we're moving on, off it!

People voted and asked for a change in personal at board level - Its happened!

Who said it has not happened ?

get over it and stop harping on about the what could have been - SEO and Black and Gold days are well and truely over in my book.

Who says its not over ? Just you ?

Get down support the team

I can only talk for me, but I have bought a ST

and stop living in the past, stop suggesting that things are not what they seem (Dodgy has been used a few times)

No I will ask questions, I have every right to

We are no longer a fan owned club, get over it! The club has never been and will never be as open as some folk want it.

Are you now saying ignore the 900 or so smaller share holdes ?

I'm getting truely fed up with the drowl that is continually spouted on this website

Thats tough Im afraid, its an open forum

- Anything that comes out of the club is always picked fault with and the negatives are always the key focus. I'm all for having ones say and airing of views, but it now getting to the point where some of us are living on the wim of a dream - That will never happen (not now anyway)

Who is living on a dream,

Well actually I am, I dream about 5m now

Think there's a lot of people get very bored of the same old people making the same old unfounded allegations again and again.

The miller consultation showed how out of step the ovf view is with the match going fans.

The constant conspiracy theories aren't doing you, this site or the club any good so I'd ask you to take a deep breath and keep quiet for a few months. Give them chance to do something before you start moaning about it.

So far we've seen a generous ST offer, work start on the RW suite and real dialogue between the Chairman as he is now, CEO and SC. They're all steps in the right direction, keep up the hostilities and you give them the perfect reason not to engage with us.

Think there's a lot of people get very bored of the same old people making the same old unfounded allegations again and again.

The miller consultation showed how out of step the ovf view is with the match going fans.

The constant conspiracy theories aren't doing you, this site or the club any good so I'd ask you to take a deep breath and keep quiet for a few months. Give them chance to do something before you start moaning about it.

So far we've seen a generous ST offer, work start on the RW suite and real dialogue between the Chairman as he is now, CEO and SC. They're all steps in the right direction, keep up the hostilities and you give them the perfect reason not to engage with us.

I personally have never knocked Miller

I voted no as he has not told me what his aims are, thats the only reason

As fans we have every right to ask what the 5m is going to be spent on, its quite a basic question is it not ?

I personally have never knocked Miller

I voted no as he has not told me what his aims are, thats the only reason

As fans we have every right to ask what the 5m is going to be spent on, its quite a basic question is it not ?

Why is it such a big issue that fans are asking questions?

If gates are low and fans are staying away , would'nt it be a good idea to address those issues as a matter of priority.

Simply having the "get behind the boys" mantra on repeat is nowhere near enough. Many fell for it and turned up for the Morecambe game , they may not risk getting burned a second time.

Like it or loathe it, those absentees are needed and have to be coaxed back. Its not happenning.

But like you've said there it's not the politics that are keeping people away, it's the crap football.

The money is being spent on improving our facilities and creating a show home for the plastic grass. We've never been promised, or even hinted, a war chest for the team. The plan appears to be to make us far more successful commercially which will lead to us being able to maintain a higher playing budget on a self sustaining basis rather than needing a sugar daddy.

This all seems perfectly sensible to me, which bit is the CIA black ops program that you're hinting at?

Archived