onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

We have a new Chairman

Jacko51

No need to fret, this team has no chance of getting in div1, :( unless MA has a big chunk of the £8 million in the January window, :unsure:

Why would he need a big chunk of anything? It's not as if players at this level change hands for significant amounts of cash.....and the wages aren't that expensive....

I reckon about half the current squad could make a fair fist of League One football, the difference isn't that massive between the middle of there and the top of League Two, and all we'd need to do is survive the first season......

Advert

Why would he need a big chunk of anything? It's not as if players at this level change hands for significant amounts of cash.....and the wages aren't that expensive....

I reckon about half the current squad could make a fair fist of League One football, the difference isn't that massive between the middle of there and the top of League Two, and all we'd need to do is survive the first season......

All clubs know that the Vale have a £8 million windfall so the asking price for a player will go up,:yes:

Then they have to get promotion, :ohmy:

So by your reckoning we need at lease 7/8 new players, :ohmy:

All clubs know that the Vale have a £8 million windfall so the asking price for a player will go up,:yes:

Then they have to get promotion, :ohmy:

So by your reckoning we need at lease 7/8 new players, :ohmy:

Have you thought that maybe this is why the £5m is being clearly stated as NOT for strengthening the squad???

I don't think the prices will go up enough to make a difference.....and I don't think we need as many as you seem to think.....but then what do I know???

From what I remember DF never mentioned dimensions... are you saying he knew absolutely nothing?

I did say in my post ask DEAN not DF what he knows about Dimensions,.... By the way good see OVF back on line,I thought at first Miller had put an injunction on us . :)

Just google Peter Miller and Luton and you'll get his response - and the fact that he was blamed by someone who was responsible for disaster after disaster at Luton....it's not rocket science.

I'm just fed up of the band of Mo fanboys on here....it's turning into an absolute joke......seriously I'm beginning to lose the will to live, there's nothing positive it's all just a bunch of moaners.....if this if that if the other - if only this....you need to take a reality check....

I thought it was supposed to be about change - not about Mo - or was it? I'm getting more and more convinced that that was the only answer you'd accept, and that everything else will be a failure, and you'll make damn sure that it is, even if it isn't.

As for the rumour, gossip and innuendo, you're doing exactly what Bratt did about Mo Chaudry, only for you that's ok.....talk about double standards......but then "it's different".....like hell it is!!

And all this about the £5million - let me into the secret then, how was Mo going to finance his masterplan? Loans....Loans that the club would have to pay back at some point, regardless of what you all bang on about......

I wish you'd got your own way at the EGM, then you'd have seen just how much say you would have when someone owns 51% of the club.......

I am beginning to wish I hadn't voted for it, you're taking away any of the pleasure of getting rid of the deadwood that held us back....I wanted change, not the old board, and we've got change.....but for some of you, that will never be good enough. And no, it's not like replacing Hitler with Stalin...oh, of course, Mo is the saint we all needed....all hail....he could do no wrong....just think what we could have had.......it's tiring, boring and to be honest a total waste of breath.

I think to be honest that you've just got so hung up on it, that you are turning into the joke that Life of Brian went on about.......a crack suicide squad, I think.....just get on with it and put the rest of us out of your misery.....

Mo is history accept it.Why do you feel the need to bring his name into it now?

I did say in my post ask DEAN not DF what he knows about Dimensions,.... By the way good see OVF back on line,I thought at first Miller had put an injunction on us . :)

Again you missed the question... are you saying DF knew absolutely nothing about dimensions>

Where did OVF go?.... its not been off line as far as I know but then I am 7 hours ahead

yes, and we have no idea when that will happen, but unless there are objections, then it doesn't take that long either......planning consent would only be an issue if it was refused.

What about if the land is contaminated as was mentioned a while ago on here by someone?

What about if the land is contaminated as was mentioned a while ago on here by someone?

Well, the original proposal was put together by Bill Bratt, was it not? Surely someone would have said something before now???

Considering they built a housing estate or two on other pit sites, i wouldn't imagine it was a critical issue, assuming the landowner is willing to pay for it to be sorted....

I have no idea, there are so many rumours......none of which may be true, but it's always fun to guess which ones, if any of them, are......

Mo is history accept it.Why do you feel the need to bring his name into it now?

Because ( and I won't go on about it) there are comments based on what he was offering, as opposed to the current deals, plus the innuendo aimed at Miller and Julicher is far too reminiscent of the garbage thrown at Mo by the old board.......

I have said a few times that the MC thing is dead and close to being buried, and it's not me that brings it up......

Again you missed the question... are you saying DF knew absolutely nothing about dimensions>

Where did OVF go?.... its not been off line as far as I know but then I am 7 hours ahead

DF, well mate I personnel don't if he knows owt,but the way Dean posted am sure he knows summit.

Fair enough,so we ain't havin Dimensions then ?
I asked Perry Deakin this question and he said yes but when I asked him to confim it he said 'Oh goodness No I thought you asked am I thinking of having a few hair extensions!!!!':laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm sorry I couldn't resist that one;)

Archived