onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

BB Forget B&G back the lads

According to someone talking to @DaveJonto on twitter, and I quote

"Seen M Grew earlier and he said can all Vale fans drop Sack the Board chants and just get behind the players tomorrow!!!"

Old boys club closing in to look after each other by the looks of things.

So that's why Grew got the job.....Grew was part of that Old boys club and Football committe and as bad as Glover working against Sinnott..remember

Anyon's behaviour.....not only Horsfield and Grew worked against Gannon it

must be said...although Gannon worked against Gannon....but that letter and the nonsense Roberts press story must have been the Directors....is not Jim Gannon a fully qualified Accountant with seemingly a legal representative....Gannon must have scared the Board as much as he scared us all.

When Mo gets in they can all go every last one of them all of the V2001 Board plus Grew and Horsfield and everyone of the backroom staff.

New owner...new manager...new backroom staff.

Advert

What Santa said for me.

As for getting behind the lads, some of us don't sneak off 10 minutes into the 2nd half Bill to avoid facing the music. Some of us actually go to away games up and down the country Bill.

Why not take some of your own advice, forget about it all, do us all a favour and do one.

Bratt doesn't sound like the same person that took over, his voice has changed, he's very hesitant and there's a distinct desperation in his voice, anyone else noticed?

I have absolutely no confidence in him, he's cringeworthy and an embarrassing figure.:( Not a person who should be leading our club.===

I'm new to onevalefan, so please excuse me if I cover a bit of old ground.

Having spent the last day or so catching up all the threads I want to make a couple of points, particularly in relation to getting behind the lads. From what I can gather on the forum and in the stands the B&G campaign has always been behind the lads (well, all but one of them anyway). The anger has always been directed at the board and their manager. Really, really pleased he has gone - the man was a complete idiot in all respects - but we must remember his exit seems to have been as much a result of player power as fan power, if recent reports are to be believed.

As a result, would it be an idea to at least reign in the protests tomorrow during the game to give the lads our full support? Save the protests until after the final whistle to send a clear message to Grew and the team that we are 100% behind them - regardless of what's going on behind the scenes. This is not to say I want to let the board off the hook - I've been fully convinced of the need for change (thanks Zander and ValiantHaze for your insights into the situation) and the value of Mo's bid. However, while the players are on the pitch let's savour the moment of Gannon's departure. The board will get what's coming before too long.

Finally, I'd like to post a couple of personal messages, the first to Exodus Geohaghon, if the reports are true and he has left the club.

"I'd like to apologise to you on behalf of many Vale fans for the abuse you received on Saturday. Some of the comments were totally out of order. I understand you have been highly rated at other clubs and it is unfortunate that you couldn't show your potential at the Vale. I'm not sure if your poor performances here were due to your recent injury but I certainly feel that the level of abuse was well over the top and unfortunately you have taken the flack for the manager's decision to pick you ahead of established players who have performed to a much higher standard this season. With this in mind I wish you well for the future."

And a message for Jim Gannon:

"F*** off, and take your donkey with you!"

Saturday's events proved that fan power DOES work.

Its time to crank up the heat on the board now.

We've won the first battle, its now time to win the war !!!

I,along with every other Vale fan, will be 100% behind Grewy, Horse and the lads on the pitch. But as soon as the final whistle blows, whatever the result, attention turns to the board.

Today I feel proud to be a Vale fan again. We'll only take so much ****, and then we make it perfectly clear that enough is enough.

The ideal end to the season now will be play-offs (at least) and the board finally stepping down and handing over the reigns to Mo.

Keep The Faith !!!!

I'm new to onevalefan, so please excuse me if I cover a bit of old ground.

Having spent the last day or so catching up all the threads I want to make a couple of points, particularly in relation to getting behind the lads. From what I can gather on the forum and in the stands the B&G campaign has always been behind the lads (well, all but one of them anyway). The anger has always been directed at the board and their manager. Really, really pleased he has gone - the man was a complete idiot in all respects - but we must remember his exit seems to have been as much a result of player power as fan power, if recent reports are to be believed.

As a result, would it be an idea to at least reign in the protests tomorrow during the game to give the lads our full support? Save the protests until after the final whistle to send a clear message to Grew and the team that we are 100% behind them - regardless of what's going on behind the scenes. This is not to say I want to let the board off the hook - I've been fully convinced of the need for change (thanks Zander and ValiantHaze for your insights into the situation) and the value of Mo's bid. However, while the players are on the pitch let's savour the moment of Gannon's departure. The board will get what's coming before too long.

Finally, I'd like to post a couple of personal messages, the first to Exodus Geohaghon, if the reports are true and he has left the club.

"I'd like to apologise to you on behalf of many Vale fans for the abuse you received on Saturday. Some of the comments were totally out of order. I understand you have been highly rated at other clubs and it is unfortunate that you couldn't show your potential at the Vale. I'm not sure if your poor performances here were due to your recent injury but I certainly feel that the level of abuse was well over the top and unfortunately you have taken the flack for the manager's decision to pick you ahead of established players who have performed to a much higher standard this season. With this in mind I wish you well for the future."

And a message for Jim Gannon:

"F*** off, and take your donkey with you!"

told ya;)===

BB - you are nothing but a lying toad

I have to say, I was looking forward to tomorrows game and hadn't really thought about the protests

If the B&G needed a rallying call then BB has just gone and done it for us

**** off Bratt you lying toad

**** off Jackson

**** off V2001

The board **** me off so much; they are basically trying to win favour through the sacking of Gannon, and are using it to try and kill off the B&G.

But now there can be no 'Gannon out' shouts as he is now gone.

So any protest now will be 'Black and Gold until its sold'============

The way he comes across in that interview is that the players are affected by the B&G campaign.

This is a load of nonsense as anyone who has actually been present at a protest knows many of the players have come out giving thumbs up to everyone, clearly loving the applause they get every week. If it was affecting the players they would leave by a different exit, but instead they walk straight through the Black and Gold campaigners to their cars.

Black and Gold until it's sold.

Good luck tomorrow Vale, you can do it!! :) ===

Gannon has gone!!

we can focus on getting rid of V2001 100% now

so no change with the protests...............===

============

I FOR ONE AM ABSOLUTLEY SICK OF THIS MINORITY OF SO CALLED SUPPORTERS WHO CONGREGATE OUTSIDE AFTER THE GAME IN THEIR DOZENS TO CALL FOR THE BOARD TO GET OUT.

I STOOD THERE AFTER THE LAST HOME GAME LISTENING TO YOUNG MEN SHOUTING OBSENITIES ABOUT BILL BRATT, EFING AND JEFFING IN FRONT OF CHILDREN AND ALL PASSERS BY AND I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT ANY MORE.

My take on this is clear, lets get behind the team over the next three games and ensure six points.

Lets also get behind Mo with a coherent plan and encourage the current board to change the 24.9% rule by more sensible methods and without resorting to behaviour tantermount to thuggery.

The last staw for me was the disgacefull scenes at Acrington where a PORT VALE player was totally unfairly barracked with slanderous and disgusting comments that made me ashamed.

If you want change at Port Vale wake uo and offer a reasonable argument.

Stadning behind the Lorne Street shuoting "Get out Bill you Bas***" gives no credibility to OUR cause and make the ranters look like the idiots that they clearly are!!!!! and of course all Mo supports then are tarred with the same brush.

Archived