onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

BB Forget B&G back the lads

That interview just sums the club up from the deepest weed growing outside the ground to the highest blown out floodlight. why doesnt he just say we are going to milk you fans for every last drop of milk till the cow says NO MOO ER

Advert

Bratt go now, for the good of our club, to meet the promise you have made many times re if the fans want you to go you will, for the good of your health and for the reason that if you don't go the anger that was on show against Gannon on saturday will be shown against you. If you have nothing to hide then do the decent thing and take the rest of your limpet friends with you.

Your comments today show you are either totally naive, in denial or really do have something to hide. Leave OUR club now you despicable little man before someone forces you to leave which for the good name of PVFC no one wants to see but it will eventually happen.

According to someone talking to @DaveJonto on twitter, and I quote

"Seen M Grew earlier and he said can all Vale fans drop Sack the Board chants and just get behind the players tomorrow!!!"

Old boys club closing in to look after each other by the looks of things.

The board **** me off so much; they are basically trying to win favour through the sacking of Gannon, and are using it to try and kill off the B&G.

I'm 100% behind the Vale players as I always have been, but that doesn't mean we should roll over and give the board what they want. They were the idiots who employed Gannon in the first place.

UP THE VALE.

Just to reiterate:

I'll be behind the lads 100% tomorrow.

I want us to get promoted.

I'm massively looking forward to the three home games this week.

And I still want the board gone.

There is no contradiction.

Just to reiterate:

I'll be behind the lads 100% tomorrow.

I want us to get promoted.

I'm massively looking forward to the three home games this week.

And I still want the board gone.

There is no contradiction.

^^^^

What he said.

Didn't see Bratt at Accrington.

Jackson was probably sniggering in the background as he announced this given Robbie Williams apparent statement on not using his voting rights. A real kick in the teeth for change if Mr Williams's comments are accurate and Bratt asking us to get behind the team is probably a ploy to push Mo's bid to the background hoping it will die a death.

Well a message for you Mr Bratt, the fans always support the team no matter what and the same for OUR Football Club and that is why we want you & the Board out.

Well said that man. ======

9 points from the next 3 games is what matters, imagine the boost that would give Grewey and the players. Lets put these protests and any negativity aside and channel all our energies into getting behind the team. ======

BB, do you still run that Forest message board? Can we have the address please? I think we all need to go on there and talk absolute bo***cks about the Tricky Trees.

Archived