onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Delusion is destroying vale..

Guest Stonelad@valepark

Advert

Have not been to any games this season (not necessarily through choice) so cannot comment on individual performances by the players, but having listened to every game on the radio, it does sound like under Aspin the play has improved, and yesterday we finally got that much needed win.

I would also like to point out I don't agree with all this BS about, some people are more of a fan because they go to more games. I don't attend many games due to health/financial reasons, but that doesn't mean I love the club any less than someone who goes every game home and away

Why are you on a guest account anyway?? Last Year Really? You're talking about Bristol City in 2014 and Carlisle have won 3 out of the last 5 so hardly anything to chirp on about :laugh: !!!!! Regardless, giving your money only to the opposition does not help 'our' club but merely gives the opposition a bigger budget!

A clown that as saved 350 on a season ticket and not sitting in the rain watching utter trash yeah I'm the clown??? you know **** all about my support for vale...

So it seems you made your decision not to go before the end of the season ticket sales (£350 ??).

However, pre season I'd agree that renewing commitment for the new season was a tough decision.

I think you'll agree that Aspin has given us some fresh hope and at the moment at least I'm glad I renewed.

Having supported Vale for over 50 years maybe I've become more accepting of the lows. Smurf isn't the only clown we've had in charge, probably won't be the last.

How right you are....

Although I go today then off to Morecambe Tuesday expecting 6 points, maybe I'm the delusional one.

But do know the squad has many capable players, unfortunately a couple of key week areas are proving so costly.

Perhaps I'm not the delusional one.

But the squads full of attacking quality and a proven goal scorer, had we started with a proper manager we'd have pi$$ed this league

Archived