onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

the Three Musketeers

jimbo57

I suppose they will argue that it is mainly Islamic countries that have been bombed over the last 20 odd years. Sort the Middle East out and maybe things will quieten down, but the sorting will take a long time. Nor does it justify terrorism.

Bombing of Middle Eastern countries is a red herring for the current terrorism in the West and an excuse, stuff between muslims and christians has been going on for centuries.

Something to consider, Christianity was born in the Middle East about 6-700 years before Islam so how come there are so few Christians who live in that part of the world these days (Excepting Israel) and how come those that do live there live in fear of their very existence.

Advert

Bombing of Middle Eastern countries is a red herring for the current terrorism in the West and an excuse, stuff between muslims and christians has been going on for centuries.

Something to consider, Christianity was born in the Middle East about 6-700 years before Islam so how come there are so few Christians who live in that part of the world these days (Excepting Israel) and how come those that do live there live in fear of their very existence.

Nothing to do with people moving back and forwards between the war zones in the Middle East then? Nothing to do with the Saudi brand of Islam persecuting Christians more severely?

Nothing to do with people moving back and forwards between the war zones in the Middle East then? Nothing to do with the Saudi brand of Islam persecuting Christians more severely?

So few christians live in the middle east these days has everything to do with Islam and it's aims since the inception of Islam 700 years after the birth of christianity.

Says the Daily Mail reader, for ***** sake

Newspaper of the year don't you know; excellent sports coverage.

I'll try one more time (slightly reworded), why are some people (based on what they had posted on this thread up to the point where you made the comment) scumbags?

So few christians live in the middle east these days has everything to do with Islam and it's aims since the inception of Islam 700 years after the birth of christianity.
It has been the case for 100s of years, the Middle East problems are different sects of Islam and ownership of Gas and Oil.

Looking 4ward to reading my daily mail tonight, me and over 1,500,000 others.

hope you and 150,000 fellow Guardian readers enjoy your read too, for ***** sake

There's a lot of idiots in this country, especially parting with money to read that bigoted tripe.

I'm more of a Times man myself but hey ho

Newspaper of the year don't you know; excellent sports coverage.

I'll try one more time (slightly reworded), why are some people (based on what they had posted on this thread up to the point where you made the comment) scumbags?

I do know. Lots of people watch Strictly and X Factor and I consider them the dirge for the mind too.

Just read above, it's ******* obvious. Since you are the most bored poster on OVF, who spends their days trying to make a debate out anything , I'm not bothering to explain. Your Daily Mail, sensationalised view puts me off

I do know. Lots of people watch Strictly and X Factor and I consider them the dirge for the mind too.

It wasn't voted newspaper of the year cos it's the most popular/has the biggest circulation..it won because of its campaigns and columnists.

Just read above, it's ******* obvious. Since you are the most bored poster on OVF, who spends their days trying to make a debate out anything I'm not bothering to explain.Your Daily Mail, sensationalised view puts me off

I'd say I was in the top 3 but not the most bored.

If you don't want to..fairynuff although I can't see the point in being on a forum if you aren't going to partake in debate and discussion about views and opinions.

There's a lot of idiots in this country, especially parting with money to read that bigoted tripe.

I'm more of a Times man myself but hey ho

I started reading The Times as well a few weeks back for the first time in years..had forgotten what an enjoyable read it is. Something will have to give though as 5 papers per day is too many..even for someone with so much time on their hands as me.

I started reading The Times as well a few weeks back for the first time in years..had forgotten what an enjoyable read it is. Something will have to give though as 5 papers per day is too many..even for someone with so much time on their hands as me.

Pardon me asking, but where does the Daily Sport fit in ? Not that I read it of course.

Sent from my GT-I9195I using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived