onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

no excuses now

SuperValiant1876

Advert

Well, Melv has apparently had email confirmation GO will be gone soon and anyone buying a ST on the basis he is gone should go ahead.........with a promise of a full refund if he isn't gone at the AGM. So those that pledged to buy when BB and GO are gone should get down to the ticket office and buy those tickets.........that's if you were going to anyway.

I'm not getting one 'til you go

Like i keep saying because of circumstances i WILL be getting a half season ticket when they go on sale.

Unfortunately I do not think they will do another offer after this one. Perhaps they should think about doing a five ticket book so people who cannot attend all games can still get some form of deal better than pay on the day. Just a thought.

Anything that gets bums on seats has got to be good.

I too will not be returning and find your comment about the "adult stance" very patronising.

I also don't believe the crap that's coming out of the club, I'll wait to see what happens in the next couple of years to see if any of what is said turns out to be "true"

I'm sorry you think like that Tracy, but I'm taking some calm and logical thought about this. I'm not being patronising, which suggests you think I am being superior. I would say the G4E is actually being patronising by beleiving he is speaking for 1000 other fans when I don't think he realises how things have changes - not everyone shares his opinions and I am entitled, just as much as the next man to think for myself.

I find on here when I am being accused of being patronising, it's actually because I have the audacity to think with my own mind and not follow the opinion of the vociforous few!

And right now, there are just a radicalised vociforous few who are going to find themselves marginalised unless they try and start to think about this with a little less aggression and emotion against someone who may not share their position 100%.

time will tell, and if you are right, I will hold up my hands, apologise and say I was wrong! Can G4E honestly say he will do the same thing the other way around?

I keep asking this but are v2001 still in charge?

Unless the club has changed the articles of association which require anyone buying shares to be a member of V2001, which I don't think they could do without a 75% majority at a General Meeting of shareholders, which there hasn't been yet......then Yes, V2001 are still in charge........why do you keep asking? It doesn't make the least bit of difference.......

Adult stance? Being led up the garden path again is the adult stance , I wouldnt want to speak for stuck up bells like yourself, you will get the club you deserve and in 6months time I will be saying I told you so. I'm quite happy to do the away games until that time .

Also has anyone spoken to the new "investor", although I don't class 150k of shares as investment just another mug buying into the cartel of v2001. You might be happy to just accept second best, well not even that actually, but I want real change so do the other 1000 fans , and sadly with these idiots in charge it won't ever happen. They also won't be removed until administration now either.

Sorry, but the more you talk, the less sense you make......what is "real change"? and what is what we have "second best" to?

You seem to be determined to pick a fight with someone, anyone, who doesn't have the same sadly blinkered views that you do....from what I'm reading on here, I reckon there may be a dozen of you, tops.......I think your determination to insult the intelligence, and just insult fellow vale fans may be the only thing keeping you going......

Sorry, but the more you talk, the less sense you make......what is "real change"? and what is what we have "second best" to?

You seem to be determined to pick a fight with someone, anyone, who doesn't have the same sadly blinkered views that you do....from what I'm reading on here, I reckon there may be a dozen of you, tops.......I think your determination to insult the intelligence, and just insult fellow vale fans may be the only thing keeping you going......

And you are sounding more like Squealer by the minute, running from one 'unbeliever' to another, telling them the line has changed and to forget the past.

The only one insulting anyone is you. Some do not agree with this, get over it.

And you are sounding more like Squealer by the minute, running from one 'unbeliever' to another, telling them the line has changed and to forget the past.

But some do, and we seem to be getting slammed for it! The level of vitriol I have received of late from, as MF states, the same dozen, has at times been unbearable as to drive me, an admin, from these boards for 24 hours.

The anger and hatred that exists in some people, it seems, will never be satiated.

Even those of us trying to take a more measured and self thought out view are now being attacked. There is an extremism taking hold in some, and it is hateful! :(

Sorry, I've read Orwell, and I don't recognise myself.....what"line" was that then, and which "past" is it that you insist on hanging on to?

I thought the whole thing was about perpetual revolution anyway....but that's Squealer all over, isn't it......but somehow I don't see you as the struggling masses being sold out by the elite.....I worked with a few people with that sort of view in a former life.....the fightback starts here, it's just the masses that are deluded by false class consciousness....

I didn't realise there was a "line" - I just thought that it was important to have some faith that things might actually be better, and let that faith turn into something tangible.....but there is obviously a Stalinist bunch in SEO or B&G or both, who won't accept that 2 and 2 might equal 4, even if it's not Mo Chaudry's 2 and 2......

I thought the whole point of wanting change was to accept when change had occurred.....and I must have been mistaken in thinking that it was change you wanted - or was there only the one sort of "change" you would accept? "We want change, but not "that" one"......and the idea that the club would be better off in administration ( as one person suggested) is just laughable.......there's a nose on that face, in case you didn't recognise it......

If you insist on being a lone (or almost lone) voice in the wilderness, or you want to be Sancho Panza to someone's Don Quixote, and tilt at the windmill of the "loss of fan control" or something, or if you see yourself as Cassandra at the siege of Troy for some reason, don't let me stop you.....but I'm not there with you eating Juniper berries.....

I gave you credit for actually having an understanding of what all this was about, but I did mean what I said when I suggested you were becoming a parody of yourself......it's the same line that the Old Board used with Mo that you all so derided.......there must be something wrong with it, there's something underhand.......with no sense of irony about the double standards being used....

I am sick and tired of the constant insinuation without foundation, it's not clever, it's now becoming tedious.......

taking the reasoned and adult stance to give this new investment and new board 12 months. I don't believe you speak for 1000 fans, you certainly don't speak for me

Ouch.... reasoned and adult... thats a bit OTT SV.

I have no problem giving the "new guys" a chance, probably because I believe there is little choice.

I dont speak for "others" nor do I wish to.

I have made a decision after considering the possibilities and probabilities based on what I think I know.

Isnt that the reasoned and adult thing to do?

Archived