onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

no excuses now

SuperValiant1876

Advert

Ouch.... reasoned and adult... thats a bit OTT SV.

I have no problem giving the "new guys" a chance, probably because I believe there is little choice.

I dont speak for "others" nor do I wish to.

I have made a decision after considering the possibilities and probabilities based on what I think I know.

Isnt that the reasoned and adult thing to do?

That comment was not an attack on other, merely a defense of myself, as it seems every time I voice my own self informed opinion I'm accused of being deluded or patronising and not to be considered of reasoned or mature mind until I conform to another's way of thinking. Now surely THAT is OTT!

That comment was not an attack on other, merely a defense of myself, as it seems every time I voice my own self informed opinion I'm accused of being deluded or patronising and not to be considered of reasoned or mature mind until I conform to another's way of thinking. Now surely THAT is OTT!

Everyone has the right... and the responsibility... to make their own minds up SV

We had a good 5 enquiries about a takeover if you had been paying attention for the last 2 years. V2001 won't allow it and now there's no chance of removing them ever, but hey ho we have 8m in the bank don't we ? Let's all go back everythins fine

Haven't you heard G4E? There were no other bids, BS is and always has been the only one and everything is now as it should be. Now, stop thinking about all this and get behind the lads as we have achieved everything we ever wanted. No more questions!

“...some of the animals thought they could remember things were different in the past, but Squealer told them they were mistaken...”

No disagreement... just difference of considered opinions...===:wub:===

It's honest, genuine and amicable debate, something these forums are intended for, and my debates with Geo are something I enjoy. Not everyone can agree on everything, we all form different opinions as we are all human beings with our own thoughts, even admins! :D

(even though Rob has tried to have chips implanted into our foreheads) :ninja::shifty::razz:

It's honest, genuine and amicable debate, something these forums are intended for, and my debates with Geo are something I enjoy. Not everyone can agree on everything, we all form different opinions as we are all human beings with our own thoughts, even admins! :D

(even though Rob has tried to have chips implanted into our foreheads) :ninja::shifty::razz:

I thought it was a migraine...:ohmy:

Haven't you heard G4E? There were no other bids, BS is and always has been the only one and everything is now as it should be. Now, stop thinking about all this and get behind the lads as we have achieved everything we ever wanted. No more questions!

“...some of the animals thought they could remember things were different in the past, but Squealer told them they were mistaken...”

Geo,

This is the kind of thing I'm on about. It seems some of us are not allowed independent thought and consideration without being compared to some literary bad guy or defined as an automaton! Comments like this are simply disrespectful! :(

Geo,

This is the kind of thing I'm on about. It seems some of us are not allowed independent thought and consideration without being compared to some literary bad guy or defined as an automaton! Comments like this are simply disrespectful! :(

And there was me thinking that - in actual fact - it was anyone who is sceptical who is now being hounded. We are all meant to 'give them a chance' and keep our doubts to ourselves.

You could not make it up...

Oh, and I did notice that those posters who basically refer to others as away with the fairies are a-ok. Democracy eh?

As we most things only time will tell, time is also a healer. We have been through troubled times, there may be a better future, but this time next year we will be in a different position, either better or worse. Whatever our opinions we have to wait, we cannot change things at present, the boardroom door has clunked shut again. Whether we want to watch the Vale, that is a personal decision, they have my benefit of the doubt, I had an Email this morning confirming my renewed ST will be posted this week, so one extra.

Archived