onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Tickets

WalterJ

So we expect admission prices to be cut yet the management/player budget to be increased?

I expect our current owner to pay for his mistakes, whilst doing something for the fans, considering what we've just paid to endure, & the fact we're going to be watching football that is even lower quality next season too.

If he's 'sorry', he should show that in his actions, & try to rectify his errors, not expect the fans to fork out even more to try & remedy them.

Either that, or he should sell up & leave the job to somebody else.

Advert

I expect our current owner to pay for his mistakes, whilst doing something for the fans, considering what we've just paid to endure, & the fact we're going to be watching football that is even lower quality next season too.

If he's 'sorry', he should show that in his actions, & try to rectify his errors, not expect the fans to fork out even more to try & remedy them.

Either that, or he should sell up & leave the job to somebody else.

We didn't actually pay anything, they were just loans that when he sells we get back, right?

Season ticket prices need altering. They were poor in L1.

For me a season ticket should be £230 - that's £10 a match. I believe that's a fair price for everyone, and so you wouldn't need separate concessions prices.

Then you can introduce bonus cards for a small time free (say £50) where you can get first say on away and cup tickets for that season, 10% in the club shop, and one away game 'on the house'.

I would then put match day tickets at £20 a match, and £15 concessions (incl. student card) - with U9's still free.

I would also look to initiate an offer whereby if you buy a ticket for someone between the ages of 10 and 16 then one accompanying adult can get a ticket half price. This will hopefully make it cheaper for kids who want to start watching football but parents who aren't necessarily keen. I would also make this offer only available to those who sit in the family stand - perhaps then moving this to a bigger location (Bycars or Lorne Street perhaps).

Something needs to be done because at the moment people aren't going to pay those season ticket prices.

More season tickets at a reduced price = more ££

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Problem is we wont sell sufficiently more to compensate. Without doing maths its a significant % more STs that we would need to shift given price expectations.

Personally, keep prices near to where they are but with guaranteed reduction on next seasons prices for those who purchase this year, or something similar.

Problem is we wont sell sufficiently more to compensate. Without doing maths its a significant % more STs that we would need to shift given price expectations.

Personally, keep prices near to where they are but with guaranteed reduction on next seasons prices for those who purchase this year, or something similar.

That's a smashing idea. £350 this season and I'll guarantee that you can have one next season for a fiver. He's selling the club, he couldn't guarantee that bog roll will be available for the start of the season.

Season ticket prices need altering. They were poor in L1.

For me a season ticket should be £230 - that's £10 a match. I believe that's a fair price for everyone, and so you wouldn't need separate concessions prices.

Then you can introduce bonus cards for a small time free (say £50) where you can get first say on away and cup tickets for that season, 10% in the club shop, and one away game 'on the house'.

I would then put match day tickets at £20 a match, and £15 concessions (incl. student card) - with U9's still free.

I would also look to initiate an offer whereby if you buy a ticket for someone between the ages of 10 and 16 then one accompanying adult can get a ticket half price. This will hopefully make it cheaper for kids who want to start watching football but parents who aren't necessarily keen. I would also make this offer only available to those who sit in the family stand - perhaps then moving this to a bigger location (Bycars or Lorne Street perhaps).

Something needs to be done because at the moment people aren't going to pay those season ticket prices.

Spot on

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Personally I'm going to get a season ticket whatever the price because Vale has been my life for a long time, just like it was for my dad and his dad, and regardless of the owners or situation both on and off the pitch, I always want to give my support to the lads whoever they are as they represent the Vale, even if they went down to the Conference North, I'd still give my unwavering support. Probably should get myself checked out.

I completely understand people not wanting to buy season tickets due to the price and current situation, I was in two minds as well.. £365 for a season ticket when you can get a ticket down at the Lard factory for £340 to watch sides such as the likes of Man City/Chelsea is a joke and the most expensive season ticket last year for league 2 was £330, we can definetly do better than that.

I doubt they'll change the price of the season tickets though as it means they'll probably have to refund everyone or give money back to those who bought one.

Sent from my SM-G935F using the onevalefan mobile app

My fiver goes in the jar every week, so my season ticket money is waiting,every year we hope for a better season a good cup run, could this be the year, I want to be there just in case.£265 is not a bad price for seniors and young adult. Would be good if they could make this for all adult.a good proportion of support is young adults/seniors,so would it make much difference to total income. Would imagine a good few border line fans take the senior/young adult offer.I understand it's been tried before,buying a club membership to the Bycars so a cheeper option can be offered to home fans and not affect away price.£20 normal with £50 membership £15 and can be used by any fan, so could be shared to get full value.just a thought we need to set something up to try build a buzz, as I keep harping on together we can achieve our aim. So come on the black and white army let's all get behind our team. U.T.V.

Oh yeah that will really sell season tickets!

Archived