onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The fans have spoken

Twitters

Advert

Recently, Boomer's handler - Top Dog, was on here heavily criticising the club's ambition because he could not gain entrance into Tommy Cheadle's.....

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=57226&highlight=ambition

Now we have Twitter claiming that Boomer being cheered whilst holding a yank flag is clearly an indication that " the fans have spoken "

How embarrassing we must look to others...

At last a reasoned view - cheers G.

Easy to blame the ref for a team's shortcomings - I've done it many times myself.

The referee was awful yesterday and had he given the penalty 2-2 would have been a different story at ht. However, he wasn't the reason we lost, he was just an added inept obstacle on the pitch!

The referee was awful yesterday and had he given the penalty 2-2 would have been a different story at ht. However, he wasn't the reason we lost, he was just an added inept obstacle on the pitch!

I'm sure that's closer to the truth, Mark - I don't know.

Incidentally, thanks for the PM.

CBA to read 8 pages of what will be drivel no doubt, the facts are the deal means £400k to the club, less Bratts shares, which will see us throught this season. Listening to P&G yesterday, people still keep quoting £8 million and believe what they hear without disectting the details yet Micky Adams has said he may be able to bring in a loan player follwing the deal. Some people aren't interested in the facts, some people are only interested in watching a game and some people are, with respect, to thick to understand what his happening to our football club.

This deal isn't going to secure our long term future and is all ifs and buts, the only hard fact we have is the only cash coming into the club is £400k tops. If it had been reported as £400k I doubt many people would have been cheering yesterday.

We need investment on the pitch not in some half soaked pie in the sky developments

CBA to read 8 pages of what will be drivel no doubt, the facts are the deal means £400k to the club, less Bratts shares, which will see us throught this season. Listening to P&G yesterday, people still keep quoting £8 million and believe what they hear without disectting the details yet Micky Adams has said he may be able to bring in a loan player follwing the deal. Some people aren't interested in the facts, some people are only interested in watching a game and some people are, with respect, to thick to understand what his happening to our football club.

This deal isn't going to secure our long term future and is all ifs and buts, the only hard fact we have is the only cash coming into the club is £400k tops. If it had been reported as £400k I doubt many people would have been cheering yesterday.

We need investment on the pitch not in some half soaked pie in the sky developments

Reading between the lines of the deal this is spot on!

How shortsighted can the board be in believing that these people have the best interests of PVFC at heart? Investment is needed on the playing side not on the development of a training facility or completion of the stand.....400k.....Peanuts!
In my opinion Knype they couldn't give a flying f***. All they are bothered about is saving their positions and stitching the shareholders up and yet some thickos think it's a good deal. No wonder conmen do so well:ohmy:

Archived