onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The fans have spoken

Twitters

The liner was ideally placed to see the penalty incident and didn't give it - I blame him for that. I thought the reaction of the crowd to some of the refs decisions was absolutely ridiculous - at one point in the second half, one of their strikers jumped all over one of our blokes in our box and the ref rightly gave us a free kick. The kick was taken and exactly the opposite happened about 15 yards inside their half with one of our lads jumping all over their defender. Ref again gave a free kick and the crowd went berserk.

The ref could also claim an assist for our first goal when he played an excellent advantage after the foul on Dodds.

If he was the worst you've ever seen, then you've led a very sheltered life Twitters. The referee was a fairly bog standard League 2 official of which we've seen many at Vale in recent years.

Hopefully, Jean, there is a person who will make Mark realise that he, his missus, and their near 50,000 posts are NOT the most important entity in North Staffordshire. I await developments with interest

Advert

I can't remember a worse referee than today ever

If he was the worst you've ever seen, then you've led a very sheltered life Twitters.

He very regularly states that the ref was "the worst ever" or such like - the description "drama queen" often springs to mind when seeing his posts! In fact, I genuinely thought to myself earlier, once the defeat was confirmed, that I was sure he'd make a statement along those lines on here, such is the predictability of this poster! If I was sad enough to trawl through his thousands of posts then I could probably prove it to be FACT on many many occasions!

Twitter wasn't at Plymouth just like the vast majority of the season ticket holders and home fans so he and they wouldn't know how bad that referee was.............:rolleyes:

No he wasn't because we'd never how got there having to stop every half an hour seeing as his wife is pregnant.

I'd forgot about cheerleaders, doughnuts. Can we have candy floss too?

No he wasn't because we'd never how got there having to stop every half an hour seeing as his wife is pregnant.

I'd forgot about cheerleaders, doughnuts. Can we have candy floss too?

I though your excuses for getting season tickets was you couldn't afford not to as money was tight as you both counlt get to many away games with SEO and missed yr vale fix if i remember when MA came shuffling back to us after he failed at Sheffield........:rolleyes:

congrats on yr pregancy loz:D

I though your excuses for getting season tickets was you couldn't afford not to as money was tight as you both counlt get to many away games with SEO and missed yr vale fix if i remember when MA came shuffling back to us after he failed at Sheffield........:rolleyes:

congrats on yr pregancy loz:D

Money was tight. It's even tighter now. Which is why I'm not paying £20.50 every time I fancy a trip down

Archived