onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

investment in the team / squad

BIRCHES HEAD WHITES

Advert

So what about the Robbie Williams suite for one? Or the completion of the rest of the stand?

What about them? You think more people will attend because a stands finished? People will attend to watch players no investment in players will result in less people turning up. I'm not saying I favoured mo's deal but wasn't he putting 1m aside for the playing budget?

Personally I think this deal has no 5 year onfield plan an only looks at getting a new astro turf company a footing in the uk to try and sell their product to other clubs. Polished ****.

The club have a fundamental issue if they complete the RW in that on matchdays who is going to use it.

In the valiant suite on Tuesday again a total of 10 diners, now they have stopped the players presentation afterwards the sales of drink are also down [ along with the post match atmopshere ]

Im also confused about the Azure deal, unless of course as I suspect the deal is strongly linked to actual sales and it was really only signed to get the cash up front on offer, ultimately leading to greatly reduced cash coming in to the club over the term of the deal.

I do believe we should finish the RW suite, and maybe the seats in the Lorne Street, but at this time in our existence we need to get fans back, get out of league 2 and give us all some thing to cheer about.

The club have a fundamental issue if they complete the RW in that on matchdays who is going to use it.

In the valiant suite on Tuesday again a total of 10 diners, now they have stopped the players presentation afterwards the sales of drink are also down [ along with the post match atmopshere ]

Im also confused about the Azure deal, unless of course as I suspect the deal is strongly linked to actual sales and it was really only signed to get the cash up front on offer, ultimately leading to greatly reduced cash coming in to the club over the term of the deal.

I do believe we should finish the RW suite, and maybe the seats in the Lorne Street, but at this time in our existence we need to get fans back, get out of league 2 and give us all some thing to cheer about.

Personally I blame Azure for overpricing meals myself.

Cart before the Horse here.....Invest on the pitch results it will bring bigger crowds........Bigger crowds will fund the ground completion.

I know that I posted this on another thread, but this one is more relavant.

Micky Adams was on Radio Stoke City FC this morning and he seemed to be suggesting that out of this £8,000,000 the first team (not the Squad) may get a loan player.

It's a shame that installing more empty seats is a greater priorty.

Personally I blame Azure for overpricing meals myself.

Pricing is a key issue [ or among the many box holders I know it is ]

The decision to move player presentations from the main lounge to the sponsors lounge is ridiculous, Deakin should stop messing and fiddling, he has got that one totally wrong.

Chris Bedding is trying to make ammends for the mistakes, however its the first time in years I have seen even the box holders so cheesed off

Pricing is a key issue [ or among the many box holders I know it is ]

The decision to move player presentations from the main lounge to the sponsors lounge is ridiculous, Deakin should stop messing and fiddling, he has got that one totally wrong.

Chris Bedding is trying to make ammends for the mistakes, however its the first time in years I have seen even the box holders so cheesed off

Who benefits from RW suite being finished, Azure or Port Vale? Have we not sold the rights to Azure so anything through the tills is there's?

Who benefits from RW suite being finished, Azure or Port Vale? Have we not sold the rights to Azure so anything through the tills is there's?

JJ

Not sure as I dont know the deal structure.

However having worked in oursourcing for 18 years previously Id be very suprised if the deal is not linked to revenues, on that basis both would benefit. Unless of course there is a minimum revenue trigger where Azure do not pay a bean until a certain number is hit.

JJ

Not sure as I dont know the deal structure.

However having worked in oursourcing for 18 years previously Id be very suprised if the deal is not linked to revenues, on that basis both would benefit. Unless of course there is a minimum revenue trigger where Azure do not pay a bean until a certain number is hit.

Thanks, all this is about making VP and Chatterley Whitfield look as attractive as possible for Blue Sky to market the Pitches, are we having a semi synthetc pitch laid next year I wonder?

In all of this I don't blame Blue Sky for cutting this deal it's there business and they are looking after it as they see fit.

What is annoying me is the ML and PD spin that it's 8million investment into Port Vale when it is clearly not.

Azure onlt benefit from the catering, not from the hire of the suite itself. By all accounts, the wedding business at Port Vale is something of a money spinner and at the open day the wife was extremely impressed with the setup of that. By all accounts, opening up the RW suite will double the amount of bookings we can make here and also allow bigger events, so there is definitely money to be made there.

Archived