onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Statement

butt lane vale fan

Advert

Interesting facts about Hank Julicher.

1. He once smuggled a lion cub back from Africa and raised it in his appartment.

2. When he proposed to his wife, he parachuted from a plane bearing a banner that read, "Will you marry me?"

3. He once arrived at a party fashionably late - sky diving from a helicopter.

No no no....its not just about the money...Mo was bringing in with him a team of people who could run a business together with football conections.....can the current board do this????

I'm looking forward to hearing the detail behind this but on paper sounds better than Mo's.

No....on the face of it it looks like a very good deal and lets wait and see when all the questions have been asked and answered which is why a FANS FORUM with Lloyd and Deakin should still go ahead

As Birdy has just put down there is a lot of the details missing...but, hey lets give credit where credit is due and I think all the protesting has paid off and all of us can take a massive pat on the back cuz after all....is,nt this exactly why we were kicking off!!!

If we had,nt started the ball rolling with all this we would still have 9 Directors and looking into the BLUE SQUARE ABYSS now

WELL DONE TO ALL THE PROTEST GROUPS

Very pleased to read this post, as opposed to the few desperate-to-find-a-problem negative ones. If you want to believe it was all down to protests, fine - my own take is that they did kickstart a process, but it may well be that a number of current and even ex-board members worked hard to get it agreed - I dont know.

If this deal gets Vale fans to unite again and back to Vale Park, then that is much more important than all that has gone before.

"Funds will immediately be made available for Micky Adams to strengthen the first team."

The one line that was missing for me.

"It is our hope that the investment being made is seen to benefit the club in the short, medium and long term, assure financial security while providing top class first team training and community outreach facilities, the completion of various areas of Vale Park Stadium, strengthening of the First Team Squad and various other aspects of the club's operations. As such, we look forward to building a long and successful relationship with Port Vale Football Club."

Lets hope that line covers it

What with the £5million today, the £1.6 million from AGS......god we should be rolling in it!

Its a total and utter joke.....worries me that they have sold the sole of the club to do anything other than the two local men in charge....

Would you trust a Wasall fan and a brummie with our club? no me neither :shutup:

"Funds will immediately be made available for Micky Adams to strengthen the first team."

The one line that was missing for me.

Same for me Memphis. :(

I'm not bothered about plastic pitches in Fegg Hayes and tours of the USA, and the even the completion of the LS stand is a luxury I could do without. I'd just like to see MA handed a healthy (but realistic) sum of money to ensure promotion.

Oliver & Bratt out (immediately), Sims in, would also make this deal more credible.

Does this mean Billy Liar has now clawed back every penny of his money?

Sounds like a load of balls to me, if they were going to release a statement then why not put the facts and figures down first.Sounds too good to be true, but the truth always come's out in the wash.;)

Correct, its just like the AGS announcment....total crap. The figures quoted are just to passify the fans groups......

Sorry, but unitl we have a total change at the club nothing will ever change....

Archived