onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

My situation

Sick_Valiant

I have a very difficult situation coming up , two of my grandchildren both boys aged 11 and 13 who i take to the Vale when ever i have them and Vale play have both been here for Sunday lunch today and have been begging me to take them go watch Stoke in the European games !

At first i thought they may be kidding around but no , when i asked why they wanted go see Stoke play their reply was '' They are good and Vale are naff '' , i could not really give an argument to that but after 30 minutes of me trying talk them out of it they still want to go and have their hearts set on it.

I fear the lads are going stop going the Vale and start going Stoke from now on and their friends all follow Stoke.

I fear Vale will be losing future fans because of Stoke's recent success and Vales lack of it.

WHAT DO I DO !?

Not sure how old you are SV but if you're over 65 it'll cost you £45 for all three home matches for the three of you. If you're under 65 it'd be £70, for the three of you to see all three games. Excellent value for money I'm sure you'll agree.

Have a look at the link for more info:

http://www.stokecityfc.com/page/NewsDetail/0,,10310~2439123,00.html

Advert

I am old enough to remember going to watch Stoke at the vic one week and the vale at home next unless there was a tasty away fixture (Walsall) until I became educated and let childish things go (think it was them selling Greenhoff to Man U for 100k) when they could have won the league. Dont deny the lads their glimps of what could be for us all. They will and do come back and realise that grandad was right all along

Not sure how old you are SV but if you're over 65 it'll cost you £45 for all three home matches for the three of you. If you're under 65 it'd be £70, for the three of you to see all three games. Excellent value for money I'm sure you'll agree.

Bog off and take your filthy site with you.................good God above.

Why are the two grandchildren even asking grandpa sick_ this! Daddy and mummy sick_, should have nipped this in the bud as soon as a red & white whisper was even uttered. The blame lies at your daughter/son's door here.

You will have to take drastic measures to stop this from escalating into a lost generation of Vale supporters in your family. The next time they ask, then start crying - emotional blackmail....

All the best, keep the faith.

You cheeky, cheeky *******, can't believe you have posted that! ;)

Don't think Stoke need to pinch anymore of our fans though they could take Lloyd, Oliver and Bratt at no charge!

You cheeky, cheeky *******, can't believe you have posted that! ;)

Don't think Stoke need to pinch anymore of our fans though they could take Lloyd, Oliver and Bratt at no charge!

TBH I think more than a few will be taking that offer up. It gives them a live football fix midweek and allows them to continue with SEO at the weekend.

Archived