onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Fleetwood Town

Fosse69

Advert

I think november is the month which decides bruno's fate, trouble is, with most of the player's being his signing's, where does it leave them and how will they feel?

How will they feel? I would hope that many of them would want to leave as well. Many are just not good enough to contribute to, and help a club that needs to be chasing a promotion/play off spot. A queue outside the owner's office of players who wish to cancel their contracts by mutual consent (no pay-offs involved) so they could return home would be a sight that I feel NS would welcome.

One for the die hards this given what's been on offer lately but who knows football can change quickly but can Bruno?

I think every game is marketable it shouldnt just be the normal who go .

Surely we have a data base of folk who havent gone for a while ,what is stopping the club sending a deal out to them or offering a family ticket for 30 quid ,i wouldnt know about ,not tgat id be bothrred i want bums on seats and second half when atttacking the bycars maybe there maybe someone there instead of no one hardly in the railway stand towards the family part

If Stoke can do offers ,my ex very rarely goes used be a season ticket holder down there but is forever kept up with offers where it is cheaper get in ,then why cannot Vale .

Wake up those who stand still stay still those who move with the times proceed with a willing heart and a way of keeping the missing in the loop .

Itsa massive game but as usualbe lucky reach 4000 with about 80 fleetwood fans .

Come on Vale be more proactive or whatever word it is .

Some money is better than no money .

I never understand why folk walk away but with Vale they make it easy for u to do so.

Not got my ticket yet (going to Beer Festival tonight so just being cautious!) but planning on going tomorrow.

This will be my 2nd match of the season. I think it will be a tale of goal keepers.

0-0 all the way.

Beer festivals r great went one at kidsgrove after we beat someone at home the other week was Scunthorpe i think was a brilliant night the music ,burgers and ale all cracking .

Im going if Bruno goes with the team i selected 4-3 Vale .

Entertainment all day long

Love it how the manager gets the grief im sure its the players who take to the field aint they the ones who can c that something is not working and sort it out between them while in play .

Or do they have no leadership ,bottle and heart to do it .

In my job if i c a way of doing it as wrong i do it my way so that i can walk of work knowing i did a brilliant job ,yes i didnt follow the guidelines but i got the job done well and productively .

Its every players responsibilty to do there job to there best of there ability .

A team is everyone pulling there weight and no one hiding ,the last so many games since Millwall we have had players not been responsible and under achieving and thats why folk r hammering them.

U wouldnt hear a word out of them if they were playing well and delivering ,they arent .

Is it all Brunos fault ,change the system yourselves players .

What an absoulute weapon.

i would say 75% of it is bruno's fault, he picks the team, he signed these players, the other 25% of our decline is smurfwaite and player's like cecillia, paterson, tavares who arent good enough to play in the english football league two let alone league one!, why should we change the system? were not paid to be football manager's. absoulute nonsense.

I think every game is marketable it shouldnt just be the normal who go .

Surely we have a data base of folk who havent gone for a while ,what is stopping the club sending a deal out to them or offering a family ticket for 30 quid ,i wouldnt know about ,not tgat id be bothrred i want bums on seats and second half when atttacking the bycars maybe there maybe someone there instead of no one hardly in the railway stand towards the family part

If Stoke can do offers ,my ex very rarely goes used be a season ticket holder down there but is forever kept up with offers where it is cheaper get in ,then why cannot Vale .

Wake up those who stand still stay still those who move with the times proceed with a willing heart and a way of keeping the missing in the loop .

Itsa massive game but as usualbe lucky reach 4000 with about 80 fleetwood fans .

Come on Vale be more proactive or whatever word it is .

Some money is better than no money .

I never understand why folk walk away but with Vale they make it easy for u to do so.

if every game is marketable then why dont you suggest idea's to smurf on twitter, it's no good telling us you think it's marketable, hey i no, why dont you wait for him after the game and tell him yourself!

Beer festivals r great went one at kidsgrove after we beat someone at home the other week was Scunthorpe i think was a brilliant night the music ,burgers and ale all cracking .

Im going if Bruno goes with the team i selected 4-3 Vale .

Entertainment all day long

I've got a long drive tomorrow so will need to be awake which means I need to be careful tonight :angry: . Last one I went too I ended up staying up till 3am, blagging a curry and drinking even more. Wife wasn't especially happy with that performance!

if every game is marketable then why dont you suggest idea's to smurf on twitter, it's no good telling us you think it's marketable, hey i no, why dont you wait for him after the game and tell him yourself!

Id love to but i have a family get home to .

This is the whole point if forums u voice your opinion .

Dont take any of my comments to heart that aint why i post ,i post cause i care.

Ive watched Vale for years and im certainly no weapon ,thank u

I've got a long drive tomorrow so will need to be awake which means I need to be careful tonight :angry: . Last one I went too I ended up staying up till 3am, blagging a curry and drinking even more. Wife wasn't especially happy with that performance!

Well u deserve it u work i guess .

That one at kidsgrove the woman singing was gorgeous ,shania twain type ,ale ,and they had cheeseburgers which were awesome i had two .Tomoz going go on train with nephew ,lad will jump on at Kidsgrove lets hope the Vale r bang up for it

Utv few beers weekend off working tonight though enjoy the festival 😊.

Not got my ticket yet (going to Beer Festival tonight so just being cautious!) but planning on going tomorrow.

This will be my 2nd match of the season. I think it will be a tale of goal keepers.

0-0 all the way.

Going one also tonight Trampilot, Newcastle by any chance ?

On topic- please play anybody upfront as long as its 2 strikers. Playing one striker upfront equals no goals from the striker and is boring to watch. Noticed we have stopped playing Robbies Let me entertain you at the start of the game , coincidence ?

Fair play to anyone who braves this one, a mate just text asking if we're going and neither of us wants to but still feel we should, we all know it will be terrible tomorrow but through blind loyalty a few will go but it shows how bad things have got. I used to love match day it was the first thing I thought of when I woke in a morning and I loved the build up but it's a chore to go Vale nowadays and nobody enjoys it but football changes quickly so who knows.

How will they feel? I would hope that many of them would want to leave as well. Many are just not good enough to contribute to' date=' and help a club that needs to be chasing a promotion/play off spot. A queue outside the owner's office of players who wish to cancel their contracts by mutual consent (no pay-offs involved) so they could return home would be a sight that I feel NS would welcome.[/quote']

That will NEVER happen! As if footballers with a shelf life of at most 15 years or so are going to walk away from a guaranteed income because their manager leaves!

It'll turn sometime, you are right about that. Whether it'll come soon and keep Bruno employed or after when Brown has changed it around I don't know but I'll be there - yes out of blind loyalty, not excitement, but I just hope we can win, whatever it takes. It's getting close to a must win game and can't be allowed to go on much longer without real signs of improvement. I suppose it's time like these when the team needs us most. UTV.

Archived