onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Fleetwood Town

Fosse69

Advert

This really is a MASSIVE game for Bruno,people might scoff at this but if we lose or play poorly and draw then the writing could surely be on the wall for him.

You could well be right there. Bruno's gone quiet and the gates have been abysmal. A good performance and convincing win is what's needed here although I wouldn't be tempted to bet on it given how we've been playing for the past month or so.

I've always tried to encourage different friends and work mates to attend the odd game here and there. My own small way of trying to help boost the attendance.

At the moment I'm not, as I'd be embarrassed to persuade someone to part with twenty odd quid for the complete lack of entertainment on offer.

The die hard fans like us go whatever - we'll be here longer than any manager or player.

Pray for two up front tomorrow. Otherwise I predict chants of Bruno out if it's not going our way after 60 minutes or so.

This really is a MASSIVE game for Bruno,people might scoff at this but if we lose or play poorly and draw then the writing could surely be on the wall for him.

It really is a massive game but for Smurf in my opinion,he instigated this experiment if Bruno fails then Smurf should hold his hands up and apologise.

It really is a massive game but for Smurf in my opinion,he instigated this experiment if Bruno fails then Smurf should hold his hands up and apologise.

Apologise for what? Trying something different in a bid to getting promoted rather than suffer the same old that we've had for years? We're in November for fs sake. Win 3 out of 4 this month and we'll be looking upwards again. Norm has tried to think outside of the box, as we all have at times. Sometimes it works sometimes not. Can't blame a guy for trying.

Apologise for what? Trying something different in a bid to getting promoted rather than suffer the same old that we've had for years? We're in November for fs sake. Win 3 out of 4 this month and we'll be looking upwards again. Norm has tried to think outside of the box, as we all have at times. Sometimes it works sometimes not. Can't blame a guy for trying.

Buck stops

if every game is marketable then why dont you suggest idea's to smurf on twitter, it's no good telling us you think it's marketable, hey i no, why dont you wait for him after the game and tell him yourself!

I previously offered smurf help ( 40 years a vale fan & CEO of the fastest growing firm of accountants in the country). It went nowhere. You can't help those not willing to listen.

Buck stops

Correct. Couldn't agree more. But we're 2 months into the bloody season. If it doesn't work, I'm sure norm will accept it didn't work. But we've lost 1 league game at home all season and our away games have been against, by and large, teams that will be up there come the end of the season. If we've not improved any by Jan 1 I'm sure he'll change things.

Correct. Couldn't agree more. But we're 2 months into the bloody season. If it doesn't work, I'm sure norm will accept it didn't work. But we've lost 1 league game at home all season and our away games have been against, by and large, teams that will be up there come the end of the season. If we've not improved any by Jan 1 I'm sure he'll change things.

Fair point

I previously offered smurf help ( 40 years a vale fan & CEO of the fastest growing firm of accountants in the country). It went nowhere. You can't help those not willing to listen.

To be fair I'm sure there are loads of us that can offer expertise for free, that said it wouldn't probably be football based and none of us as far as I know are as successful as the chairman.

His focus really needs to be on attracting key personnel in marketing and sales, more doers and less talkers.

To be fair I'm sure there are loads of us that can offer expertise for free, that said it wouldn't probably be football based and none of us as far as I know are as successful as the chairman.

His focus really needs to be on attracting key personnel in marketing and sales, more doers and less talkers.

Do you think being more successful than our chairman is a prerequisite to being able to help him & the club?

Archived