onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tideswell - Great Article

NLVMalc

Advert

I did hear that PD made a complaint to The Sentinel about Martin's blogs.

Went down a storm with Keith Wales...NOT...

Like to try and control the media don't they.

This is why they hate OVF.

Notice the attempt to encourage followers on the official twitter and FB site has not really worked yet.

He was fuming after the EGM and felt cheated by the board, a board he had previously supported. This is exactly how I feel, a bit of an idiot for ever backing them in the first place.

I was very close to MT when he came out, after I'd stormed out to get some air, so I saw his reaction, he was livid like us all who sat through the torture!!!

I did hear that PD made a complaint to The Sentinel about Martin's blogs.

Went down a storm with Keith Wales...NOT...

If PD is not happy with what is being said then why not just come out and say so,tell everyone what he disagree's with?

"Under normal circumstances, sponsors would be only too happy to talk to the local media about their investment in a football club". Well, under normal circumstances maybe. Just check back and see the torrent of abuse they got from here (there was a "contact" Ameriturf thing going on here at the time). I'm not for or against, but Tideswell, the new spokesman for the politburo, is not doing journalsim here. He's just expressing his own opinion. This should be a letter to the sentinel, not an article. Not a popular opinion I'm sure, sorry.

No you're right- not very popular! Spokesperson for the politburo ? How do you make that out?Is that what the supporters /shareholders/customers of the club are?Totally disagree with you!

Fair enough. That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. Why I don't like Tideswell; he's not a journalist because he never finds out anything new. He just parrots well known stuff. Spokesperson of the supporters club? Well I've tried to join the supporters club many times without success. And I am a shareholder. Don't get me wrong. I'm not happy with things and will do my best to hold the board to account. But opportunists, like Tideswell and Hurst get on my pecks.

Fair enough. That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. Why I don't like Tideswell; he's not a journalist because he never finds out anything new. He just parrots well known stuff. Spokesperson of the supporters club? Well I've tried to join the supporters club many times without success. And I am a shareholder. Don't get me wrong. I'm not happy with things and will do my best to hold the board to account. But opportunists, like Tideswell and Hurst get on my pecks.

You don't half spout some rubbish,Martin Smith writes about Stoke why should'nt Martin Tideswell comment on the Vale just what don't you agree with in the article ?

Well I've tried to join the supporters club many times without success. And I am a shareholder.
I find that comment unbelievable. send Dave Felstead (Andy Jones) a Pm and I'm sure he will grant your wish. That is if you really want to join the supporters club.

chris, i think you will find at the foot of the article in the paper it usually says the article is martins opinion as a vale supporter and not that of the sentinel editotial team

a bit like phil sherwins views on a monday if you like

not having a go just pointing it out

note steve shaw who is the vale reporter at the sentinel keeps his personel view to himself

my opinion of course is i agree with everything in martins article

you can join the supporters club here

http://www.portvalesupportersclub.org/

Well I've tried to join the supporters club many times without success.

Hi cplowe1

I don't know why you're saying you've tried many times without success. All Vale fans are welcome to join. The supporters club has nothing to do with whatever your stance may be regarding the ownership. If you're a Vale supporter then you're welcome to join. It really is that simple so please don't try to make out it isn't

I suspect you are already a member and it's been explained here http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=1602396&postcount=36

that if you applied online or by filling a form in why you have not had anything back by post and online you would have seen a thankyou page acknowledging you'd joined.

That's been satisfactory for everyone else. If you want me to confirm then please PM me your name and I can check against the online registrations

Thanks

Archived