onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Opposing Views Article Questions

Hey all,

I'm just starting sourcing content for the first opposing views article of the season and was thinking of freshening it up for the benefit of those of you that read it and fans of opponents that contribute.

At the moment the questions I ask for the first half of the season are as follows;

1. Tell us a bit about yourself & history as a fan?

2. How do you expect your team to do this season (including a forecast for a positional finish for the entire season)?

3. Who should we watch out for (one or more danger player/s)?

4. What are your thoughts on your manager and his signings this season?

5. What are your thoughts on your board & off field club activities?

6. Which one Vale player would you take past or present to add value to your squad?

7. How do you expect Vale to do this season?

8. What is your team's most memorable game with Vale (good or bad reasons)?

9. A score prediction (and potential scorers for both sides)?

Anybody like to suggest any (sensible but quirky and non offensive) alternate questions they would like to see included and equally are there any questions people would like to see removed from the feature?

Cheers,

REP

Advert

Thanks REP - your work on these features are much appreciated, certainly by me.

How about a recommended forum or blog for their side? I reckon it's always good to ask the people who know and I like to find out which ones are recommended by their own fans.

Ask them to tel us about 5 quirky things about either their club or players which they suspect we won't know about.

Do a short Port Vale quiz - what do you know about us?

Another great shout thanks, really glad I asked for ideas now.

I've already sent the questions out for the Bradford game so if it's too late I will tweak and add these questions for the Carlisle game.

Thanks all again.

Archived