onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Party leaders

tommytunstall

The two UKIP blokes involved in this "fight" ought to be utterly ashamed of themselves. Woolfe surely cannot be considered as a party leader and this Right Hookem bloke is a complete idiot.

This BBC news item probably won't please Nige and the punch and judy / sooty and sweep / racist rabble show much either ;-

from BBC website today -

Thursday's incident is being investigated by UKIP and the European Parliament, where it has been announced the inquiry will be led by Conservative MEP Sajjad Karim.

Advert

You really do have some hang ups with UKIP, like I said in an earlier post the UKIP bubble has burst, so move on. You will have enough to worry about with the direction Labour is going.

Far more important is that it shows what sort of people the UKIP MEP's are, some might say Woolfe is just the Ernst Rohm of UKIP, useful until the real thugs decide to put you in your place.

Interesting that some in the media and elsewhere wish Woolfe a speedy recovery, I don't remember similar sympatetic posts after Jo Cox was murdered and after the Norweigan Brevit massacres. Funny old thing, is selective sympathy.

You really do have some hang ups with UKIP, like I said in an earlier post the UKIP bubble has burst, so move on. You will have enough to worry about with the direction Labour is going.

Merely giving some balance as thee are far too many posts on here that have a hang-up with Labour - interestingly they claim that Labour are the spent force - so would your post be better directed at them or does it give a tiny dilemma in that your posts themselves fall into that category?:smile:

Far more important is that it shows what sort of people the UKIP MEP's are, some might say Woolfe is just the Ernst Rohm of UKIP, useful until the real thugs decide to put you in your place.

Interesting that some in the media and elsewhere wish Woolfe a speedy recovery, I don't remember similar sympatetic posts after Jo Cox was murdered and after the Norweigan Brevit massacres. Funny old thing, is selective sympathy.

Where were u? The coverage was continual on nearly all tv channels

I'll ignore your personal slur at the end, though perhaps admin should note it. But may I ask a polite question - are you happy with the next post after yours, do you feel the need for someone else to speak for you and analyse your post and my reply, plus making more personal remarks - just wondering as you mentioned you'd like to be allowed to have an opinion a couple of posts ago.

I'd also point out that anyone calling Diane Abbott a racist does not make her so, and posts that say that are using a cheap far-right tactic of redefining the word racist.

if anyone is using a cheap tactic of redefining the word racist - it's you

Given we don't actually know for certain what happened with Mr Woolfe some are very quick to pass judgement..what's that based on? Prejudice??

As to Diane and Shami where are the accusations of sexism? After all they are both women. They are also both London born..some Londonism maybe?

Where were u? The coverage was continual on nearly all tv channels

I said POSTS, that is not the same as TV coverage. I'm referring to posts on here that are very selective in their sympathy. Please read my POSTS more carefully if you can manage that, thank you.

I said POSTS, that is not the same as TV coverage. I'm referring to posts on here that are very selective in their sympathy. Please read my POSTS more carefully if you can manage that, thank you.

I've only seen one post on here wishing Mr Woolfe well. I can't imagine there wasn't more on here on all sides of the political spectrum commenting on how appalling the murder of Jo Cox was.

and your memory seems to be selective as well- I suggest you av a look back at posts on here from 16.6.16.

you might even notice a post from your self - strange you've forgotten?

and your memory seems to be selective as well- I suggest you av a look back at posts on here from 16.6.16.

You are correct . I just did a quick search and there were far more comments expressing sadness and the like re Jo Cox..and rightly so.

I suppose sympathy is to be made optional if the victim is not a leftie....after all Mr Woolfe probably deserves a smack (if that is what happened)

I suppose sympathy is to be made optional if the victim is not a leftie....after all Mr Woolfe probably deserves a smack (if that is what happened)

I don't think it does anybody's argument any good, JA. I view myself as more left than right but I find some of the comments online "in support" of Corbyn utterly appalling. Oddly, I've never heard such invective in everyday conversation with Labour voters, of which I know many.

You are correct . I just did a quick search and there were far more comments expressing sadness and the like re Jo Cox..and rightly so.

The post woulbe more credible if it showed more awareness of where the violence and hatred comes from, who hit Mr Woolfe (and therefore who thought he deserved it). Twisting things to make it sound like left wing hatred devalues any possible value the argument had - the violence was 100 per cent UKIP.

I don't think it does anybody's argument any good, JA. I view myself as more left than right but I find some of the comments online "in support" of Corbyn utterly appalling. Oddly, I've never heard such invective in everyday conversation with Labour voters, of which I know many.

Nor have I - because the supposed Labour 'civil war' is an invention of the media, of course there are factions but no more than in the other parties as we have seen. I have yet to see any Labour MPs hospitalised and 'seriously hurt' by other 'lefties' either.

The vitriol and threats online (Facebook etc) are right win plants to discredit Corbyn. It's sad some are too gullible to see that

I was quite aware of this but thought it might be a good thing for a few other people to remember a mother and wife taken in the prime of life, and that this hardly compares to a cheapbags at dawn (possible publicity stunt) that hardly matters. The grinning publicity-loving Mr Woolfe pictured today hardly seems to have been seriously hurt after all, but the violence and where it came from are important.

Archived