onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sentinel: Port Vale: Achille Campion could return to Valiants, says...

News Feed

ACHILLE Campion could return to Port Vale, says chairman Norman Smurthwaite.The Vale chairman and owner has told supporters on Twitter he feels the striker was unfairly treated last season.Now he says she is working on the possibility that the 26 year old could re-join the Valiants for pre-season. Port Vale agree fee for striker, says chairmanCampion was signed by Smurthwaite in September 2014 from Swedish side Norrby IF. He went on to make 13 appearances for Vale, but none last season. He was...14721579-thumb.jpg

More...

--

This is an automated feed from:

The Staffordshire Sentinel

--

Advert

Unfairly treated? By whom? The opposing team who wouldn't let him play nicely? Sadly I don't think he was good enough which was why Rob page didn't play him.

as much as i dont agree with a lot of your posts, i must say i totally agree with this!

campions just not good enough - scored for fun in the reserves - couldnt hack it in a league game, cant handle the english league one standard of how much physical it is.

Achille didn't get much action, and very few starts. He was expected to come on and change games, which is difficult for any player who's not up to speed with rigours of the 90-minute game.

I actually feel he got a raw deal from Page who occasionally (rather cruelly) put him on the bench last season knowing full well he wasn't going to put him on.

If it costs us nothing to let another gaffer run the rule over him then I don't see that we've lost much.

Achille didn't get much action, and very few starts. He was expected to come on and change games, which is difficult for any player who's not up to speed with rigours of the 90-minute game.

I actually feel he got a raw deal from Page who occasionally (rather cruelly) put him on the bench last season knowing full well he wasn't going to put him on.

If it costs us nothing to let another gaffer run the rule over him then I don't see that we've lost much.

Agree entirely.

Let the new manager check him out. You never know may like what he sees and gets the best out of Campion.

Nothing to loose letting him come back and show what he has got.

However, think Smurf should let the management staff choose the players not impose his wishes on them.

Archived