onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Spectator Comments - Jo Cox

Machinist

the person was mentality ill, he lived with his grandmother or something until she died 20 years ago, neighbours say he was aloner who kept to himself and didnt say much and never spoke about politics or brexit, only interesting thing he did is do his garden or shout at kids playing too close to his house, a witness at the scene of the killing said britain first was never shouted and he didnt hear it when he was interviewed by sky news, its a very sad thing but it pisses me off this dead woman is being used by remain for their agenda and lies are being told to spin it.

edit: never intended this to be a thread dunno why its been made into one

Advert

it pisses me off this dead woman is being used by remain for their agenda and lies are being told to spin it.

Totally unnecessary comment. Both Leave and Remain have agreed to suspend campaigning. It would be nice if you would do the same.

Totally unnecessary comment. Both Leave and Remain have agreed to suspend campaigning. It would be nice if you would do the same.

i arent campaigning, do you know what campaigning is? i have made one single thread or comment to try and get people to remain or leave the EU on here?

you miss the point of my post entirely, are you even smart enough to understand it? i am taking about how lies and facts are being bent to spin agendas and personal interests on a victims name, its disgusting opportunism, hes being painted as the new anders breivik right wing nazi lover by some but the fact is he was very mentality ill isolated man which i personally find disgusting.

i arent campaigning, do you know what campaigning is? i have made one single thread or comment to try and get people to remain or leave the EU on here?

you miss the point of my post entirely,

You have missed the point of my response. If you don't believe that the comment you made in your original post about the Remain campaign was politically motivated then I think you should read it again and reconsider. That's all I have to say on the matter.

We see this in America with their media and their framing of mass shootings. We'd be told that white men are lone nutters and we shouldn't jump to conclusions.

If he'd been witnessed shouting 'Allah Akbar' instead of 'Britain First' would he still be an individual with mental health issues?

Just for balance, The Spectator, which printed that article, backs Brexit.

Either way, I don't think anyone can accuse either side of using it for their own gain. I've seen no evidence apart from the low life scumbag Nick Griffin.

You have missed the point of my response. If you don't believe that the comment you made in your original post about the Remain campaign was politically motivated then I think you should read it again and reconsider. That's all I have to say on the matter.

What an horrendous remark, the woman is still warm and you're disrespecting her and her awful death.

Try engaging your brain!

not at all, its a sad state of affairs, i am against her being used by people personal interests and agendas, left or right, if that isnt respectful i dont know what is. clueless.

Just for balance, The Spectator, which printed that article, backs Brexit.

Either way, I don't think anyone can accuse either side of using it for their own gain. I've seen no evidence apart from the low life scumbag Nick Griffin.

and the sands of time have proven that remain supporters have used her as a tool for a agenda, as my original post said, thank you every much. they have even targeted gove's 79 year old father to twist his words on his fishing company being destroyed by the EU.

We see this in America with their media and their framing of mass shootings. We'd be told that white men are lone nutters and we shouldn't jump to conclusions.

If he'd been witnessed shouting 'Allah Akbar' instead of 'Britain First' would he still be an individual with mental health issues?

if a extremist of any colour who followed religion had mental illness 100% confirmed, i would take that seriously into account as a reflection of why he is the way he is, i have seen people physically been destroyed by the awful disease and its just common sense dictates that they arent in the right state of mind but to deny mental illness is a factor at all is just plain ignorance and white guilt.

But where has it said which mental illness the murderer has?

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-06-16/jo-cox-killing-what-do-we-know-about-suspect-tommy-mair/

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/680782/Jo-Cox-MP-Labour-murder-stabbed-shot-Birstall-West-Yorkshire-Leeds

he might of been sending her hate mail for 3 months straight, all the facts will come out in the court room

http://www.batleynews.co.uk/news/local/volunteer-at-award-winning-site-1-2976712

^^ thats from 2011 showing he has mental illness and possibly takes meditation etc for it, mental health services have been cut to the bone by the tory government and if he has been threatening her for 3 months, you have to ask if you police have failed to protect this woman.

keep barking jacko you dog

Do you not think that the daily drip drip of anti-immigrant lies and propaganda from the likes of The Mail and The Sun, and things like Farage's racist 'Breaking Point' poster, could be stirring up some hatred in sections of society? Don't you think that seeing things like these every day could have had a bearing on the murderer's actions?

headlines-pic1.jpg

Surely this man's given name in court would point to the fact that there was a political agenda to his actions?

(The Remain camp were only correcting Gove's lies about his father's reasons for selling the fishing business, by the way.)

Archived