onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

How many others believed the hype.....

tobert1985

Advert

OK here fair enough 1, already corrected myself on LDV and apolagised

2, i am not pro board and have never said f***** B&G i believe in change

3, i sat in the new inn with a lady who usually takes 3 kids to vale but said she didnt want to subject them to it

4, some and might i add a minority of the protestors are violent with there own agenders and this is what lets it down

5, millions of investment have been turned down i agree a bad bad mistake even if they didnt want there money they should of asked for direction

6, pre season in america i think was more about squad unity and team bonding in football only matters

7,never said you were the same groups

8,the men pulling the strings are still very much involved

9,i work for a compant that was offered cheap advertising in the first season rising from the onwards on 3 yea deals its called incentive be it misjudged i admit

10, i never said you were stopping anyone from going i just would like to get behind the team and maybe all the factions could tell us whats next because it was not just fans yesterday it was protestors aswell fighting, and just because people go to game doesnt make them pro board that is where u fail to unite anyone some are simply pro PORT VALE FOOTBALL CLUB

How do you think change can be achieved then? Any insights?

The footage I saw yesterday was of anti-protestors getting violent...

You tell us whats next, eh? I'm at a loss really...

Not pouring scorn on your idea tobert 1985,don't talk to us ,talk to Bratt and co. About it.Do you really think they give a *** t what fans think?

No i dont and i try to change Knowbodys views i started this thread as a lot of people are saying there sick to death of OVF, and now im sticking in here because other than shouting and marching id like to know whats next because fans are converting back to pre B&G etc so whats the next idea ............. iv offered mine but all i seem to get is abuse despite the fact iv stated im pro change etc its the same all views on every thread

OK here fair enough 1, already corrected myself on LDV and apolagised

2, i am not pro board and have never said f***** B&G i believe in change

3, i sat in the new inn with a lady who usually takes 3 kids to vale but said she didnt want to subject them to it

4, some and might i add a minority of the protestors are violent with there own agenders and this is what lets it down

5, millions of investment have been turned down i agree a bad bad mistake even if they didnt want there money they should of asked for direction

6, pre season in america i think was more about squad unity and team bonding in football only matters

7,never said you were the same groups

8,the men pulling the strings are still very much involved

9,i work for a compant that was offered cheap advertising in the first season rising from the onwards on 3 yea deals its called incentive be it misjudged i admit

10, i never said you were stopping anyone from going i just would like to get behind the team and maybe all the factions could tell us whats next because it was not just fans yesterday it was protestors aswell fighting, and just because people go to game doesnt make them pro board that is where u fail to unite anyone some are simply pro PORT VALE FOOTBALL CLUB

Extrapolating the highlighted part in you response - yes I know, a dangerous pre-occupation at the best of times, but lets apply that to all things Port Vale: there's at least 2 'Directors in the 'Boardroom who have their own agendas that let the side down, my opinion mind.

probably the discount offer got the fans in lets at least be honest if that offer ran this year ud of had 5000

if there wasnt a discount how many would we sell 1500 max maybe but 6400 down to and alleged 3300?

the reason we sold so many because they are cheap so really the board are staving themselves if they had sold as many as they have stated why have the cheap deals remained when a few seasons ago we sold far more during the early stages but the prices went up!!!!!

yep u know why they havnt done as well as they wanted and desperate measures are needed to fund there back pockets

made a suggestion in an earlier post to be honest...

i personally think it was a good one, get local sucessfull business men to speak and advise these groups engage commmunities i think i could run the club better than the stooges.

why not hold a meeting at BGWMC and invite the owners or directors of sucessfull business' from say manchester to london or further sell them the idea of the club show them the potential

No i dont and i try to change Knowbodys views i started this thread as a lot of people are saying there sick to death of OVF, and now im sticking in here because other than shouting and marching id like to know whats next because fans are converting back to pre B&G etc so whats the next idea ............. iv offered mine but all i seem to get is abuse despite the fact iv stated im pro change etc its the same all views on every thread

OVF is a meeting place for Valiants worldwide. It did not create the situation leaving Port Vale financially down the gurgler.

If, as you say, some are expressing dissatisfaction with OVF then all they need do is stop logging in.

if there wasnt a discount how many would we sell 1500 max maybe but 6400 down to and alleged 3300?

the reason we sold so many because they are cheap so really the board are staving themselves if they had sold as many as they have stated why have the cheap deals remained when a few seasons ago we sold far more during the early stages but the prices went up!!!!!

yep u know why they havnt done as well as they wanted and desperate measures are needed to fund there back pockets

Also, we all got involved in that '5000+ campaign' one way or another - including the vast majority on OVF, a 'campaign' anchored by Mike Aldridge if I recall correctly :)

all the people on here have done and continue to do is shout down the views of anyone.

I have offered opinions i have tried to respond without critisism.

All this proved to me today is that the things that i was objecting to are rife on here.

I AM PRO CHANGE i keep saying this yet you all keep ignoring it to spout your own agenders,

so this will be my last word on it, all of you had the chance to tell me why i should support the cause why i should listen and all you did was belittle and abuse my every post so with that ill say i give up its pointless, with attitudes like yours you will never suceed in gaining the support of the pro change who choose not to protest and will continue to marginalise yourself, yesterday proved people are fed up with whats going on. i have no further intrest in this thread and u havent won i simply am sick of listening to the same message from every fan, but then im boring idiot who has nothing of interest to say

all the people on here have done and continue to do is shout down the views of anyone.

All this proved to me today is that the things that i was objecting to are rife on here.

I AM PRO CHANGE i keep saying this yet you all keep ignoring it to spout your own agenders,

so this will be my last word on it, all of you had the chance to tell me why i should support the cause why i should listen and all you did was belittle and abuse my every post so with that ill say i give up its pointless, with attitudes like yours you will never suceed in gaining the support of the pro change who choose not to protest and will continue to marginalise yourself, yesterday proved people are fed up with whats going on. i have no further intrest in this thread and u havent won i simply am sick of listening to the same message from every fan, but then im boring idiot who has nothing of interest to say

..."...all you did was belittle and abuse my every post..."

Did we? I would say the opposite has been the case where most of us have engaged your topic title with regard and respect.

The anti- protesters were certainly more aggressive,the rent a mob at the back of the march were certainly a good advert for Port Vale Football Club :rolleyes: You have to wonder how much they really care or was it the alcohol talking,watching them yesterday makes you realise just what visiting supporters have to go through and also why we have such a poor reputation :yes:

I did not shout you down and I accept that you made suggestions for the way forward. I am not convinced that getting businessmen to sign up to invest if this lot go is the answer because I think the fact that some have already tried investing and now want no part of the club gives a good enough hint to the Board about this.

Mike Newton wanted to invest last year, made his offer in writing and was told by the Board he could become a director for £50k. When Newton actually wanted to invest more than that and move towards becoming chairman he was told to do one. Robert Lee wanted to invest £300,000 in January, made his offer in writing by email and his email wasn't even acknowledged. What difference do you think a list of prospective investors would do - the Board know they are out there, they just won't allow them in unless its on their terms.

I give you credit for offering an alternative idea. I just have my reservations about its effectiveness.

Just because people dont agree with you you shouldnt think they are shouting you down..... most have views different than yours and they voice them, how else would/could it work.... I make no defense for the silly posters.... I dont agree with a lot of your content on this thread but I appreciate the argument you make and the way you make it.

Archived