onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

How many others believed the hype.....

tobert1985

Before people start im not pro board...

BUT

i think the fact that one vale fan no longer talks about football and anyone who doesnt agree with SEO or B & G are slated for there opinion means OVF has lost all the credibility its achieved over the years.

This is no longer a place to express football related views its a place solely for slating any fan who simply supports the team and dares to express views on that.

yesterday proved the campaign is not working, dont give me first game this that and the other, the advertising boards are sold the boxes were sold and the crowd was good, even the team turned up for the last 30 mins.

SEO and B&G are hiding behind the guise that they want whats best for the club but the facts are its dividing fans and many yesterday felt let down after refusing a season ticket on LIES made up on OVF

Rob your poud website is becoming a playground for angry mothers....

and further more these protests are now achieving nothing the only publicity is on a fan site.

Mo isnt coming, Simms wants the impossible

may i suggest all you so called fans remember the real reason you go to vale park to support the team not the board THE TEAM,

Vale till i die my ****

ZZZZZZZZzzz no matter if I'm the only one Starving them OUT I will continue, its a matter of principle.

After the last 8 years and what happened at the last EGM I can't hand over another penny to Bratt and Oliver. Until they're gone i'll NEVER spend any more money on anything Port Vale.

Theres no point as its like buying an alcoholic a load of booze, giving money to bratt and oliver just makes Vale's long term problems 10 times worse.

Advert

not trawling through pages and pages of OVF but along the lines of .....season tickets sold ............... my sources tell me etc etc

What lies? There have been no lies. There have been statements that season ticket sales will be drastically reduced, and they have. Last season 4300, this season just over 3200. Thats down bo over 1000 and half what it was 3 seasons ago when we sold 6400. Where are those missing fans now?

No lies! Just facts

But in the past we didnt have the support and the factions that we have now people power is a weapon and tbh since the EGM Mo has hidden under a rock genuine investment would surely now be approved

Why do you people keep bringing Mo into this? This has nothing to do with Mo and everything to do with the current financial mismanagement of the club by Bill Bratt and Glenn Oliver!

And you know fully well that anyone offering to buy even just 1 share at £5 will be blocked by the board if they are perceived as a threat to their stranglehold on the club!

Well heres my OPINION i think the NLV the SEO and B&G have proved to be quite astute in there campaigns for change clever at times fool hardy at others, why not unite as one and use the obvious skills to gain followin to seek investment from anywhere outside of Mo present the board with this as i have doubt theyd find it and then dislodge the board. the camapins gained publicity proved theres a love fo the team and a spirit everything up to the EGM to me seemed excellent so why not seek investment just a thought

Each of those groups have distinct 'policy briefs'. Roughly speaking..:

B&G's stated aim is one of 'informing' Valiants of all that is going on in the Hamil and to provide a platform for debate;

NLV's role was to anchor all activities leading up to and during the EGM;

SeO is exactly what it says; and

WoD is a direct message to the 'Board of the potential, financial loss it faces consequence of Valiants staying away whilst the remaining 3 are in charge.

Belonging to one group does not mean Valiants belong to the others, but sometimes members of all 4 come together to promote pro-change in other ways e.g. the Marches.

It has been stated elsewhere to unit all 4 plus the 'Marches, but my thinking is one of maintaining their unique independence whilst leaving open the channels to share and work together as needs arise.

Different with football though isnt it, you have a mcdonalds out of convienience you dont spent £40+ on shirts £300+ on a season ticket and all the other add ons to support the business you do it because you love the 11 men on the pitch

Coming out Bert?

ZZZZZZZZzzz no matter if I'm the only one Starving them OUT I will continue, its a matter of principle.

Tarrar then.

We now fully understand your stance and will completely understand when we don't here from you again until after they've gone.

After all you shouldn't need to have to keep repeating your message to all and sundry. You are a man of principle.

Wonder how long it will be before he comes back and says - I'm leaving, I'm really leaving now, I'm not coming back, you'll miss me.

Tarrar then.

We now fully understand your stance and will completely understand when we don't here from you again until after they've gone.

After all you shouldn't need to have to keep repeating your message to all and sundry. You are a man of principle.

Wonder how long it will be before he comes back and says - I'm leaving, I'm really leaving now, I'm not coming back, you'll miss me.

Anyone else we know spouted those very same words ? :shifty:

Guest Tony Dyche

After the last 8 years and what happened at the last EGM I can't hand over another penny to Bratt and Oliver. Until they're gone i'll NEVER spend any more money on anything Port Vale.

Theres no point as its like buying an alcoholic a load of booze, giving money to bratt and oliver just makes Vale's long term problems 10 times worse.

You have expressed your views and reasons, there was no need to open up with the swipe at how interesting the person you are responding to is with there opinion. Its things like that which do the pro-change movement no good at all.

Please, all pro-change people, can we stop taking the moral high ground over people becuase they do not share our views? It is damaging the movement for change, as yetserday showed.

Well I was kind of hoping the board (new board hopefully) would do more than balance the books, maybe post a profit and use it to reinvest into the club the following season?

it the reality for london based clubs and the lucky clubs but the truth is burslem offers nothing, does any one ever wonder what size club the vale would be if all the kilns were still firing or if they were still based up hanley ?

What lies? There have been no lies. There have been statements that season ticket sales will be drastically reduced, and they have. Last season 4300, this season just over 3200. Thats down bo over 1000 and half what it was 3 seasons ago when we sold 6400. Where are those missing fans now?

No lies! Just facts

probably the discount offer got the fans in lets at least be honest if that offer ran this year ud of had 5000

ud have to stop every fan going tho other clubs have proved thay can survive on rubbish gate just look at crewe but i do admire u admit they are your principles and that desreves credit

it the reality for london based clubs and the lucky clubs but the truth is burslem offers nothing, does any one ever wonder what size club the vale would be if all the kilns were still firing or if they were still based up hanley ?

That may be so for Burslem, but we do have entrepreneurs living locally e.g. Mark Sims whom, you will recall, recently offered to buy 24.9% of new shares - on top of previously putting in very generous sponsorship over the years. Sadly, his offer was not accepted.

Why was that I wonder?

Each of those groups have distinct 'policy briefs'. Roughly speaking..:

B&G's stated aim is one of 'informing' Valiants of all that is going on in the Hamil and to provide a platform for debate;

NLV's role was to anchor all activities leading up to and during the EGM;

SeO is exactly what it says; and

WoD is a direct message to the 'Board of the potential, financial loss it faces consequence of Valiants staying away whilst the remaining 3 are in charge.

Belonging to one group does not mean Valiants belong to the others, but sometimes members of all 4 come together to promote pro-change in other ways e.g. the Marches.

It has been stated elsewhere to unit all 4 plus the 'Marches, but my thinking is one of maintaining their unique independence whilst leaving open the channels to share and work together as needs arise.

Maybe elect the brightest of each groups leaders to form a "fans board for change" independant of PVFC stage meetings at baddely green use the power of the media maybe change the chants from we want bratty out to something directed at the wealthy like by our club, central news would lap it up and itd show the board were not all thugs, instead of petitions to out the board how about signatures of wealthy businessmen pledging investment of say at least £50k should this board go unite the fans gain POSITIVE media that the board can not argue with and maybe just maybe find our millionaire

Archived