onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

How many others believed the hype.....

tobert1985

Before people start im not pro board...

BUT

i think the fact that one vale fan no longer talks about football and anyone who doesnt agree with SEO or B & G are slated for there opinion means OVF has lost all the credibility its achieved over the years.

This is no longer a place to express football related views its a place solely for slating any fan who simply supports the team and dares to express views on that.

yesterday proved the campaign is not working, dont give me first game this that and the other, the advertising boards are sold the boxes were sold and the crowd was good, even the team turned up for the last 30 mins.

SEO and B&G are hiding behind the guise that they want whats best for the club but the facts are its dividing fans and many yesterday felt let down after refusing a season ticket on LIES made up on OVF

Rob your poud website is becoming a playground for angry mothers....

and further more these protests are now achieving nothing the only publicity is on a fan site.

Mo isnt coming, Simms wants the impossible

may i suggest all you so called fans remember the real reason you go to vale park to support the team not the board THE TEAM,

Vale till i die my ****

Advert

Are you for real?

The football season only started yesterday and there is plenty of mention of yesterdays match and the forthcoming match. It was close season. The only thing worthy of discussion was the way the club was being run and the removal of the board.

The SEO/BG and whatever other groups are passionate about the future of the club. Its blatantly obvious that under its current stewardship the club is suffering a prolonged, painful death.

And I'm not pro any group, I stopped attending games over 12 months ago as my passion and enthusiasm was killed by our current custodians.

Looking at yesterdays attendance figure for an opening day fixture, I would say I'm not the only one staying away.

People like yourself could easily have started threads on the football side of things, along with any excitement transfer activity etc during the close season..... Oh, hang on, there wasnt really anything positive to talk about was there?

Are you for real?

The football season only started yesterday and there is plenty of mention of yesterdays match and the forthcoming match. It was close season. The only thing worthy of discussion was the way the club was being run and the removal of the board.

The SEO/BG and whatever other groups are passionate about the future of the club. Its blatantly obvious that under its current stewardship the club is suffering a prolonged, painful death.

And I'm not pro any group, I stopped attending games over 12 months ago as my passion and enthusiasm was killed by our current custodians.

Looking at yesterdays attendance figure for an opening day fixture, I would say I'm not the only one staying away.

so transfers dont deserve a mention?? pre season dont deserve a mention?? starving a small club of funds when we all know a stuborn board are going knowhere is for the future.... protests have lost credibility who exactly are you hoping comes in ?? fair enough stay away protest but there are a lot of sheep who missed there team yesterday because of the say so of the OVF mafia, SEO and B&G are pro themselves most clubs hate the board and yes there is no long term future with this board but the club will NEVER die because of this board PVFC wont disappear because the board are ****. theyd stumble and rise like they did after Billy Bell, this board took vale to the LDV and deserve credit for there early work, but what was driven on initial enthusiasm stalled because of a lack of business skill.

If parents stop taking children to Vale because A, there anti board or B, as i know is the case from speaking to parents yesterday that they are worried because of protestors. where is the next generation of fans coming through and banging on about the board been rubbish what has this campaign achieved other than a few early colomn inchs yes bratts not the chairman but its business as usual at vale park

BUT

i think the fact that one vale fan no longer talks about football and anyone who doesnt agree with SEO or B & G are slated for there opinion means OVF has lost all the credibility its achieved over the years.

This is no longer a place to express football related views its a place solely for slating any fan who simply supports the team and dares to express views on that.

yesterday proved the campaign is not working, dont give me first game this that and the other, the advertising boards are sold the boxes were sold and the crowd was good, even the team turned up for the last 30 mins.

SEO and B&G are hiding behind the guise that they want whats best for the club but the facts are its dividing fans and many yesterday felt let down after refusing a season ticket on LIES made up on OVF

and further more these protests are now achieving nothing the only publicity is on a fan site.

may i suggest all you so called fans remember the real reason you go to vale park to support the team not the board THE TEAM,

Vale till i die my ****

I wasn’t marching and refusing to go into the match yesterday to upset you Tobert but you seem to have taken it personally. I was just excising my right to protest about a board that I feel the club doesn’t deserve. I also feel the board are a part of the 'team' of the football club and it’s a team I cannot carry on supporting after the EGM. So, with all due respect you live your life and I'll live mine and I believe we should both respect each others choices, aspirations and views.

BUT

Vale till i die my ****

I totally disagree with you. There are plenty of football related threads.

As far as I see it, as long as many fans are unhappy with goings on at out club they are going to want to discuss it. So as soon as this mess is sorted, maybe there will be less links related to politics and even more about football.

BUT

Vale till i die my ****

If you are worried about the lack of football discussion on this forum, why have you started a thread which doesn't discuss the football??

And would you care to substantiate your comment about LIES on OVF, please?

Another clueless ***** thread. The football is the reason we want the board gone, and as they have refused to leave after a democratic vote of no confidence, we have only one weapon left available, CASH! They need it, we've got it, and they aint having it. We will gladly hand it over to someone who will make sure it goes towards a better football club. You can continue to subsidise these vile creatures saturday afternoon jollies if you wish, but dont you dare accuse me of not supporting the team because I refuse to feed Mr Bratt prawn sandwiches and pale ale.

so transfers dont deserve a mention?? pre season dont deserve a mention?? starving a small club of funds when we all know a stuborn board are going knowhere is for the future.... protests have lost credibility who exactly are you hoping comes in ?? fair enough stay away protest but there are a lot of sheep who missed there team yesterday because of the say so of the OVF mafia, SEO and B&G are pro themselves most clubs hate the board and yes there is no long term future with this board but the club will NEVER die because of this board PVFC wont disappear because the board are ****. theyd stumble and rise like they did after Billy Bell, this board took vale to the LDV and deserve credit for there early work, but what was driven on initial enthusiasm stalled because of a lack of business skill.

If parents stop taking children to Vale because A, there anti board or B, as i know is the case from speaking to parents yesterday that they are worried because of protestors. where is the next generation of fans coming through and banging on about the board been rubbish what has this campaign achieved other than a few early colomn inchs yes bratts not the chairman but its business as usual at vale park

'Small club.' Let me guess, we are where we are?

If the board was run properly then we wouldn't have parents who are anti-board, nor would we have protests. OVF would be full of happy smiley people talking about nothing but football. Instead we have the situation we do. Not because of OVF, but because of the board and their inability to do anything right.

'The advertising boards and boxes are all sold.' At what price? I can sell all of anything if I basically give it away. What really matters is how much they were sold for? Was it more than last season? Does it cover/justify the wages of Mr Deakins new staff?

'The team turned up for the last 30 minutes.' Shame a game lasts for 90.

There is plenty of talk about football on here, go look at the threads. But this message board is for fans of Port Vale and for discussing anything about the club, including the rather large issue of how it is run. It is quite simple to not read threads about the politics at the club, don't click on them.

BUT

Vale till i die my ****

You lazy sod..... whats wrong with you starting a thread... about football matters that is

Another clueless ***** thread. The football is the reason we want the board gone, and as they have refused to leave after a democratic vote of no confidence, we have only one weapon left available, CASH! They need it, we've got it, and they aint having it. We will gladly hand it over to someone who will make sure it goes towards a better football club. You can continue to subsidise these vile creatures saturday afternoon jollies if you wish, but dont you dare accuse me of not supporting the team because I refuse to feed Mr and Mrs Bratt prawn sandwiches and pale ale.

yes more bullying in the playground the previous comments were worthwhile and constructive, but this is ridiculous you have cash and they need it ok......... so how long have vale survived on a shoesting because i cant remember the last time we had any cash, and as for calling me a clueless idiot because i dont bow down to the views of the OVF mafia does nothing more than prove the point im making, i respect and share the views of others on this site i dont slag people for them rumour after rumour day after day and 99% from sources who never get mentioned is becoming boring as are the protests, there is KNowone waiting to buy the club, i like Mo but hes a business man who has gained huge publicity for his new gym by using vale, an extra fiew followers on twitter a discount for vale fans at the new gym, at first i believe he genuinly had an intrests in PVFC now though hes riding publicity and now the publicitys gone so is Mo. i just fail to see how this is for the benefit of the club, with an average of 5000 fans there is no money at the Vale. Fact dearest tickets in the lowest league. Fact the smaller club after the sheep followed stoke to the prem. and Fact no oil rich billionaires no chairman like crawley with money and fact KNOWBODY waiting to come in, simms will steer vale in the right direction through his knowledge not his cash, but vale always have and always will survive on a shoe string, protest all you want but the messiah is not waiting call me an idiot call me clue less but at least i live in the real world

yes more bullying in the playground the previous comments were worthwhile and constructive, but this is ridiculous you have cash and they need it ok......... so how long have vale survived on a shoesting because i cant remember the last time we had any cash,

You have an astonishingly short memory then young man. Try looking at the 2007 Accounts and looking at the line which says "Bank and cash movements - closing balance", then get back to me with the answer.

And I'm still waiting for you to sunstantiate your LIES comment.

yes more bullying in the playground the previous comments were worthwhile and constructive, but this is ridiculous you have cash and they need it ok......... so how long have vale survived on a shoesting because i cant remember the last time we had any cash, and as for calling me a clueless idiot because i dont bow down to the views of the OVF mafia does nothing more than prove the point im making, i respect and share the views of others on this site i dont slag people for them rumour after rumour day after day and 99% from sources who never get mentioned is becoming boring as are the protests, there is KNowone waiting to buy the club, i like Mo but hes a business man who has gained huge publicity for his new gym by using vale, an extra fiew followers on twitter a discount for vale fans at the new gym, at first i believe he genuinly had an intrests in PVFC now though hes riding publicity and now the publicitys gone so is Mo. i just fail to see how this is for the benefit of the club, with an average of 5000 fans there is no money at the Vale. Fact dearest tickets in the lowest league. Fact the smaller club after the sheep followed stoke to the prem. and Fact no oil rich billionaires no chairman like crawley with money and fact KNOWBODY waiting to come in, simms will steer vale in the right direction through his knowledge not his cash, but vale always have and always will survive on a shoe string, protest all you want but the messiah is not waiting call me an idiot call me clue less but at least i live in the real world

We have NOBODY at the helm now, three nobodys in fact, who do not know how to run a football club, and are spending your money subsidising their own existence. I have never mentioned Mo, that £5m ship has probably sailed, but the fact that these clueless idiots turned him away, and you obviously support that decision, is nothing short of disgraceful.

I wasn’t marching and refusing to go into the match yesterday to upset you Tobert but you seem to have taken it personally. I was just excising my right to protest about a board that I feel the club doesn’t deserve. I also feel the board are a part of the 'team' of the football club and it’s a team I cannot carry on supporting after the EGM. So, with all due respect you live your life and I'll live mine and I believe we should both respect each others choices, aspirations and views.

well said

Archived