onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

How many others believed the hype.....

tobert1985

I'll keep saying it but if a business is losing customers, only a certified idiot would blame the customers and not the owners!

Different with football though isnt it, you have a mcdonalds out of convienience you dont spent £40+ on shirts £300+ on a season ticket and all the other add ons to support the business you do it because you love the 11 men on the pitch

Advert

You have an astonishingly short memory then young man. Try looking at the 2007 Accounts and looking at the line which says "Bank and cash movements - closing balance", then get back to me with the answer.

And I'm still waiting for you to sunstantiate your LIES comment.

so all the rumours from sources the lack of season tickets sold storys the promises over the EGM were not mostly lies im not trawling through threads to prove this and as for 2007 im talking about here and now, in my opinion the better investment comes the higher up the ladder you are knowbody wants a conferance club certainly not one in a town which struggles for investment

We have NOBODY at the helm now, three nobodys in fact, who do not know how to run a football club, and are spending your money subsidising their own existence. I have never mentioned Mo, that £5m ship has probably sailed, but the fact that these clueless idiots turned him away, and you obviously support that decision, is nothing short of disgraceful.

again another OVF asumption i have met mo in non vale circumstances before the bid was mentioned and think hes a top bloke and have no doubt under his stewardship vale would of achieved promotion within 3 years with better community investments and probably as he is a well repected figure in the asian community tapped into a market many prem clubs have yet to ignite. I dont want this board ill say that again as people seem to be ignoring that what im tired of is people like you who read between the lines to belittle and dismiss for the sake of having a voice that wants to hear views on the team not the board

Guest Tony Dyche
this board took vale to the LDV and deserve credit for there early work,

Did they? I must have missed our 3rd LDV trophy success. When was that?

so all the rumours from sources the lack of season tickets sold storys the promises over the EGM were not mostly lies im not trawling through threads to prove this and as for 2007 im talking about here and now, in my opinion the better investment comes the higher up the ladder you are knowbody wants a conferance club certainly not one in a town which struggles for investment

here and now

this club will run out of cash soon and would have done with out seo who or which bank is going to provide the cash

It is a fact that we have SOLD condsiderbaly fewer season tickets than last year. That was not a lie. What promises were told over the EGM that have turned out to be lies? I can remember people being optimistic about the outcome of the EGM but I can't remember any lies being told.

And your original post said "i cant remember the last time we had any cash". I pointed out that you had a short memory if you can't remember back to 2007.

I was beginning to think I had a blackout. :)

In all honesty at first the board did what they set out to do and stabalized the club but they then became what they opposed in Bill Bell and out stayed there welcome and never found the investment, but unless we strike oil theres never going to be millions in boslem

It is a fact that we have SOLD condsiderbaly fewer season tickets than last year. That was not a lie. What promises were told over the EGM that have turned out to be lies? I can remember people being optimistic about the outcome of the EGM but I can't remember any lies being told.

And your original post said "i cant remember the last time we had any cash". I pointed out that you had a short memory if you can't remember back to 2007.

i dont mean cash as in look at my bank balance i meen cash on the pitch

Archived