onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

March Video

Twitters

Advert

Info from Twitter estimates approx. 5k crowd with 600 - 700 away fans...

Better than expected?

Only 4,300 Vale would be poor on the opening day. The last two opening home games of the season have seen 5,442 and 5,985 Vale fans plus the away followings from Rochdale and Chesterfield.

I'd say any less than 5,000 Vale fans would be bad for the first game.

Cool story bro, keep us updated on the rest of your day.

Yeah cheers, there are loads where that came from.

I'm at a bit of a loss this afternoon, not used to sitting about whilst the Vale are playing.

Just mentioned the march and the game on BBC Final Score. '1000 fans at the march carrying a coffin. 1 chance apiece, Crawley keeper saves and they've had 1 off the line.

trouble means that both sides played a part, irrespective of who started it. The obsession around protesting meant it was inevitable. It's a shame for the lads playing today to be involved in such a tragedy.

Both sides should be ashamed.

Understand you point, but BB and GO should be ashamed, they need to stop putting themselves before the good of the club.

Understand you point, but BB and GO should be ashamed, they need to stop putting themselves before the good of the club.

I agree, I want change I don't think protesting is the right way of going about it though. Protesting breeds ill-feeling.

I can see what SEO is trying to achieve but I struggle to understand the mentality of some who are pushing for it.

They complain we're bringing in poor quality players, they complain that the Sun has tipped us to be in the latter half of the table yet confess to asking opposing fans not to purchase anything at the ground.

It's a shame it has come to this, I really do feel for the players and Micky.

Archived