onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

March Video

Twitters

Lets just say there wer some "individuals" littered amongst the crowd who said and shouted enough to try and convince those around them that this was an "SEO-only" march. They were there with one intention and one inteation only, to cause trouble. they knew full well what it was and was not! As I have said, it was printed about the March in the Sentinal not 2 days before-hand and the terms SEO or Starve Em Out were not even mentioned in that report.

There are some who would like to have seen the peaceful march discredited, if you understand my meaning! ;):yes:

There were also plain clothed police mixing in with the marchers & the protest, I'm not sure what their agenda was, but they kept well away from the trouble makers.

Advert

Most of them were just drunken lager louts, I'm not sure that even if this board resigns that I wish to sit in Vale Park with these idiots

Agreed. This is why me and my mate moved from the Paddock and now sit in a sea of empty seats in the Bycars when we go (or used to go). Cant stand being in the Paddock, it's like being back stage at Jeremy Kyle :D

Anti protest from what i gather. People just want to enjoy the new season and get behind the boys.

Sensible post George, as ever. My sentiments exactly. My sister and myself went in early to avoid seeing and hearing the marchers, it worked well and at the final whistle we exited by the allotments on Dollys Lane, saw nothing and heard nothing but thoroughly enjoyed the game and atmosphere, it was worth double the entry fee just to watch fat boy in the away dugout, what an ignorant lump of flesh.:yes::yes:

Cheeky,

To be fair, there was effing and blinding on both sides, none of it acceptable. Even more unacceptable is any confrontation between fans.

Can we please all just agree that this was intended as a peaceful march that was to represent pro-change which came under fire due to a lack of knowledge on what it was about.

My final statement on the matter is this..

Vale fan vs Vale fan

It has to stop and stop now! Let uis remember that no matter how we protest or what we say or do, we all want to achieve the same goal. We may try to achieve this in different ways, lets just repsect that, aknowledge we have different ideas on this but got back to our one founding principal that unites ALL Pro-Change groups...

We want new blood in the boardroom and external investment...and we want it sooner rather than later!

Very True and i agree!!!

But i don't think future marches will do Pro groups any favors in the future..

Your message will be loud and clear in the board room..

Didnt really look any different to me :unsure:

Our average home support is steadily falling from approximately 5,300 at the beginning of season 2010/11, to approximately 4,800 at the end of season 2010/11, to 4,100 after the first 2 games of this season.

Yes, I know, this can change if MA and the 'Lads go on a winning streak :)

Archived