onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

March Video

Twitters

So NLV are representing the shareholders then(voted for by the shareholders i assume ?)And so we still need a fans representive on the board so the none shareholders just normal Vale fans can have a say so i nominate Dave Felstead to represent those fans and fight to gain a seat aswell.

Are you willing to sponsor him? 50K new shares and approval by shareholders

Have you asked him if he is prepared to do it?

Those are the sort of things that are being discussed in the meetings I would imagine... thats the sort of thing that pro change is about

Taking it one stage further.... if the present/past board members control/have access to 50% of the vote how do you get a fans rep? you dont! you get nothing.... now consider SeO sitting in the background, holding back 1000+ season tickets... now you have a hand to play

Advert

So NLV are representing the shareholders then(voted for by the shareholders i assume ?)And so we still need a fans representive on the board so the none shareholders just normal Vale fans can have a say so i nominate Dave Felstead to represent those fans and fight to gain a seat aswell.

Because life with this board is so simple....:doh:

edit:Missed a few posts so this doesn't really fit in but what the hell, my thoughts on the various peoples front of burslem movements.

Doesn't matter, all the little groups all support each other so you're all tarred with the same brush.

B&G was a great campaign right up until the minute you backed Mo, that's where you started shedding support and you've been heamorhageing ever since with every more militant scheme.

SEO is the lowest common denominator and unless B&G and NLV come out and distance themselves from it then of course any march will be linked to it.

Look if you're a customer and you don't like the product than stay away, you don't need to make a song and dance about it and alienate the majority of the crowd. All you're doing is giving them a reason to support the status quo because frankly right now I'd rather have Lloyd and Deakin than Carpetman and Melv running the club tbh.

Can you not see the video??

The boo's and abuse came after those idiots at the front started abusing us and provoking us..

AND AGAIN...

Evidence doesn't lie

But don't worry we will take the flack because the march was peaceful and that's all that you can expect us delusional fans that do not follow the stance that the marchers have.. So we are probably not proper fans according too you because we did not want too march.. and too be honest £2 a pint at New Inn sounds more appealing than being a lap dog

1. I did see the video and as you say, it is all there for you to see :)

2. Evidence doesn't lie, you still haven't commented on what happened at the back of the protest - do you condemn those who tried to attack the protesters?

3. We are all fans - I don't call you delusional, I don't claim you are not a proper fan and I challange you to find where I have said such anywhere on this forum or anywhere else

4. I beleive in the freedom of speech and for people be allowed to exercise their democratic right, can you say the same?

Doesn't matter, all the little groups all support each other so you're all tarred with the same brush.

B&G was a great campaign right up until the minute you backed Mo, that's where you started shedding support and you've been heamorhageing ever since with every more militant scheme.

SEO is the lowest common denominator and unless B&G and NLV come out and distance themselves from it then of course any march will be linked to it.

Look if you're a customer and you don't like the product than stay away, you don't need to make a song and dance about it and alienate the majority of the crowd. All you're doing is giving them a reason to support the status quo because frankly right now I'd rather have Lloyd and Deakin than Carpetman and Melv running the club tbh.

This post is just so full of inaccuracies I could be writing all day...I'm just not going to bother :laugh:

Can you not see the video??

The boo's and abuse came after those idiots at the front started abusing us and provoking us..

So in the video, when your group were shouting in the direction of the protest, was the colourful language aimed at the people you think were abusing you, or to the protesters in general?

From what I see of the video, and I am not allowing my personal views to bias my judgement, no-one is hurling abuse at you. They are singing for the removal of the directors and only that. Can't they even look in your direction without you thinking that this is something personal? The only abuse I heard was from your group.

Also, don't forget that half of the people who were on that march went to the match. Are they your enemies (for want of a better word) only while they are marching for what they believe in, but become your friends once they get through the turnstiles?

The fans need to be United not the club.I linked nothing to Mo apart from asking did he help via his contacts pre EGM.Mo Chaudry might be good for the club i am not against his attempts to takeover and improve Port Vale FC what i am against is the extreme views on here where if you don't agree you are wrong.5,400 watched Vale on Saturday including a number of SEO supporters who for weeks have preached the SEO cause but when it came to the crunch deserted it are they wrong ?

No one going to the game is wrong, ultimately it's a personal choice. However, my point remains that people such as yourself are the catalyst for the breakdown of relationships between the fans with your lies linking SEO to everything, and comments on NLV (which Birdy has explained above). It's these untruths that create the divisions between fans, because they clearly feel B&G and SEO are connected, which they are not. The march on Saturday was not SEO, but you continue to link the two. If you truly wanted Vale fans to be united then you wouldn't spout such rubbish.

I for one am SEO, and I'm done with it all. I didn't go on Saturday and feel so disenfranchised with the club, fans everything, that I'm done with it. I'm certain I'd feel different if it wasn't for the fact people like you misinterperate a lot of the pro-change movements to suit your own agenda, rather than what they actually relate to. Every time you eroneously link SEO to B&G/the march/NLV just increases the frustration. How many more times does it need explaining? The answer is, it never did. You know full well the distinction between the groups but continue to muddy the waters for reasons you only know yourself.

Because life with this board is so simple....:doh:

I agree but it should be a must for any new board and new set up at the club.If Mark joins the club in his own right then Robbies shares should be used to nominate a Supporters club rep.

1. I did see the video and as you say, it is all there for you to see :)

2. Evidence doesn't lie, you still haven't commented on what happened at the back of the protest - do you condemn those who tried to attack the protesters?

3. We are all fans - I don't call you delusional, I don't claim you are not a proper fan and I challange you to find where I have said such anywhere on this forum or anywhere else

4. I beleive in the freedom of speech and for people be allowed to exercise their democratic right, can you say the same?

I didn't see what happened at the back of the march.. And definatly do not condone violence, But from my clear view and standing, if marchers at the front are pointing fingers and singling us out for NOT marching then obviously people will not be happy...

But my point is that the people not marching were classed by nearly every marcher on this website as starters of the abuse when that was clearly not the case..

Yes i do believe in freedom of speech, But i don't agree with one sided attacks whilst the truth is remained hidden.

I didn't see what happened at the back of the march.. And definatly do not condone violence, But from my clear view and standing, if marchers at the front are pointing fingers and singling us out for NOT marching then obviously people will not be happy...

But my point is that the people not marching were classed by nearly every marcher on this website as starters of the abuse when that was clearly not the case..

Yes i do believe in freedom of speech, But i don't agree with one sided attacks whilst the truth is remained hidden.

Watch until the end...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4NpgOBMP2Q

I was a marcher, I'm on this website and I have catagorically said it was a minority. But on that march I was;

1. Booed

2. Told to F* off to Stoke

3. Told I'm not a Vale fan

4. Shown by one individual a Nazi salute!

That's why I left at half time, it was too much to bear from people who just don't understand why I am doing what i am doing and yet have never personally accused them of anything. Yes, we know that it was not all one way and those on the march that made any kind of gestures or comments that were obscene should be ashamed. This was a peaceful protect by those wanting our board removed, but it was tarnished by a minority! Adn as I have said, the only ones happy right now that there is civil war at Vale Park are the current board incumbents!

No one going to the game is wrong, ultimately it's a personal choice. However, my point remains that people such as yourself are the catalyst for the breakdown of relationships between the fans with your lies linking SEO to everything, and comments on NLV (which Birdy has explained above). It's these untruths that create the divisions between fans, because they clearly feel B&G and SEO are connected, which they are not. The march on Saturday was not SEO, but you continue to link the two. If you truly wanted Vale fans to be united then you wouldn't spout such rubbish.

I for one am SEO, and I'm done with it all. I didn't go on Saturday and feel so disenfranchised with the club, fans everything, that I'm done with it. I'm certain I'd feel different if it wasn't for the fact people like you misinterperate a lot of the pro-change movements to suit your own agenda, rather than what they actually relate to. Every time you eroneously link SEO to B&G/the march/NLV just increases the frustration. How many more times does it need explaining? The answer is, it never did. You know full well the distinction between the groups but continue to muddy the waters for reasons you only know yourself.

Your misunderstanding what i am saying.I know what the march was on Saturday i was in the ground with 2 of Jimmy's best mates and new that it was organised as a Pro Change march.The ignorant and niave put it down to an SEO march and as the majority of fans are against SEO the march was booed and a number of threats where made(all wrong in my point of view)It did not help the cause that when the march reached Vale pk and a lot of people left the SEO members went around to the entrance and protested for the duration of the game and after.

Your misunderstanding what i am saying.I know what the march was on Saturday i was in the ground with 2 of Jimmy's best mates and new that it was organised as a Pro Change march.The ignorant and niave put it down to an SEO march and as the majority of fans are against SEO the march was booed and a number of threats where made(all wrong in my point of view)It did not help the cause that when the march reached Vale pk and a lot of people left the SEO members went around to the entrance and protested for the duration of the game and after.

Then why do you keep muddying the waters on here and linking everything to SEO. It certainly doen't help fan unity when you know they are not one and the same, yet insinuate they are. In any event, you have also insinuated that the administration (should it occur) will be as a result of SEO, when that is clearly not the case. But rather than bash my head against a brick wall, I leave you to your lies and propoganda and stay away quietly. Like I've said before, my affinity with the club and sections of the "fan" base is at an all time low. It has been said on many occasions that the club is better off without fans of my ilk, so you're welcome to it. We'll see how better off the club is in the winter months however.

How come you lot do not have a issue with the swearing in your songs. There are children in the streets and some in the protest but no-one in the march seemed to care

What about those against the protest who "effed and blinded"? Yet again, another taring only one side with a brush. A convenient misrepresentation of the facts to support your own agenda maybe?

Then why do you keep muddying the waters on here and linking everything to SEO. It certainly doen't help fan unity when you know they are not one and the same, yet insinuate they are. In any event, you have also insinuated that the administration (should it occur) will be as a result of SEO, when that is clearly not the case. But rather than bash my head against a brick wall, I leave you to your lies and propoganda and stay away quietly. Like I've said before, my affinity with the club and sections of the "fan" base is at an all time low. It has been said on many occasions that the club is better off without fans of my ilk, so you're welcome to it. We'll see how better off the club is in the winter months however.

Debate is a two way thing you ask the questions i tried to answer them.My point about SEO on Saturday was that if they had not protested just for that day then all the people who where against the march due to ignorance and thinking it was an SEO march could have been silenced with the " i didn't see anybody SEO protesting Saturday"

I apologise if i seem to come over aggresive and blunt but i the same as you love my club and want to see an end to all the disruptive things that are stopping some of my fellow Vale fans watching the game.Hopefuly this week will see a turning point in the clubs future and we can all get back to talking about the game and protests will be history.

Archived