onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

March Video

Twitters

FACTS Are supporters are getting fed up with the extremist views off the minority it's taken over the lifes of a few people they sleep live breath OVF/SEO and then moan because others don't have there beliefs.They won't even wait till the end of the week and see what Mark Sims decides and don't forget the same extremists are the ones privvy to all the information and who go and have private meetings with the board.They don't represent the majority of Port Vale fans they represent the minority.

So are you advocating that no one should have an opinion or view unless it agrees with yours?

The board are also privvy to the same information... why not ask them.

"THEY" dont have to represent you, you can represent yourself, but because you dont like their opinion you castigate them.

You are making the same type of posts you say you dislike.

Just for information.... the march was not... repeat ad infinitum ... the march was not an SeO march... not organised by them, controlled by them or lead by them

Advert

They didn't assist me. I just filled in a form and returned it. Why bring Mo into this? The EGM wasn't to do with Mo for me - just like the march on saturday wasn't for SEO. Some simple messages just don't get through i suppose.

Did nlv ask for a seat or were they invited by the wonderful, charasmatic democratically elected Mr Oliver?

Knee jerk reaction to what was going on at the EGM when the board where in panic mode. And just who are you going to represent on the board ?

So when it got Vale park who where the ones that stood outside the entrance for 90 minutes with there placards and there kids?Not every Vale fan comes on here a vast majority where ignorant to the true aim of the march and saw it as an SEO march.Also

Who where the ones after the final whistle who stood at the main entrance with there placards (same placards that where at the front of the pro change march)and kids and moaned about being threatened (yes i saw it myself where on a couple of occasions individuals where asked to pop into Burslem to carry on a discusion out of the way )It was wrong and until everybody gets together again under 1 flag with one aim it's going to get far worse.

Well I was still there outside until half time wher I just couldn't be bothered to take anymore abuse from the "guests" of Port Vale! Along with Dave F others. It was not an SEO march as you keep trying to say. Were you an organiser - no!

1. It was a Pro-change march and only some SEO representatives then stayed outside until be barracked away by their own supposed Port Vale Fans and comrades - strange that they were more intent on being outside of the ground having a go at us while Marc Richards was scoring for us!

2. None of the placards were SEO, they covered the feeling and emotions of all Pro-Change, i.e. "Vale for Sale", "Sack the Board" and "Bratt Oliver Lloyd Resign"...since when are any of those boards SEO, they were pro-change

3. How could they be ignorant of the march when this was printed in the Sentinal (http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/Port-Vale-Anti-board-fans-ready-march-Vale-Park/story-13062322-detail/story.html) and not once does it mention SEO!!!!

4. I asked my son if he wanted to go, he said no (it was killing him not going but wanted to stand by his principals and I admire him for that) and I wasn't about to force. What would you have suggested, send 7 year old kids into the ground withoput their parents to be potentially amongst some of the same group who have just been abusing and threatening them. Lets face it, Crawley fanns got better treated than our own fans and it was shameful

5. everyone has already got 1 aim, to get rid of Bratt and Oliver, it is only board propaganda and the word of PD that is trying to plit the ranks into factions, and what happened on saturday is proof that it is working.

I tell you know, Oliver and PD will be looking back ot those videos of Vale Fan v Vale Fan and wringing their hands with glee in the belief that they have dvivided the actions of those going against them.

What I say is this, if you don't beleive in SEO, then that's fine, you go to the game, you buy a season ticket. I don't have a problem with that. But I cannot in all good concience do the same. Let me protest my way and you protest yours. I am not trying to force you to follow SEO and neither should anyone else and I'm sure you agree, but it would then be hypocritical of you to state that I should get back in the ground and do things your way!

We have one goal already, but people are losing focus on that with all this in fighting...

...BRATT AND OLIVER....OUT!!!!!

So are you advocating that no one should have an opinion or view unless it agrees with yours?

The board are also privvy to the same information... why not ask them.

"THEY" dont have to represent you, you can represent yourself, but because you dont like their opinion you castigate them.

You are making the same type of posts you say you dislike.

Just for information.... the march was not... repeat ad infinitum ... the march was not an SeO march... not organised by them, controlled by them or lead by them

Yes i have learned the OVF way.

And in no way am i knocking anybody but if your all in it together then you all should have the privalage off knowing whats going on take Jimmy's post, he got a PM from somebody not liking what he was talking about on OVF as it was a secret.

Your a minority just like NLV whom want a seat on the board to represent who ? there 15/20 members or all Port Vale fans ?

I think you are missing a huge point in your argument.... The board do not represent the fans who have no shares.... the shareholders are the company not the fans.... the fans have no say in the running of the business [unless they withdraw their cash support].... any shareholder can call an EGM if they have the appropriate support, NLV gained the support and represented the shareholders who supported them. They didnt ask for a seat on the board, Im not sure they wanted it when it was offered. There is no "fans" representative on the board so no one is represented unless they are a shareholder.

No surprise that there was trouble at the march. No surprise either that it was started by anti-protest fans getting abusive towards those marching. Old Sage didn't help though having a go at people not marching.

Can you show me how the Anti-protest group started the abuse...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTQGEs-TNas

Check the guy Holding the banner at the front, with a white jacket on or jumper,

Pointing at us whilst singing get out of our club and an old bloke at the front giving us the V's then you realise then that you start too get boo's and angry fans shouting back at you, Evidence doesnt lie :razz:

Knee jerk reaction to what was going on at the EGM when the board where in panic mode. And just who are you going to represent on the board ?

A knee-jerk reaction? Is that the best you have? To get out of the **** they were in they went public with an offer to nlv that they they prevented by putting very unrealistic obstacles in the way (that funnily enough don't seem to apply to other members of the board - another knee-jerk reaction??)

Thats okay then. As long as they made another announcement they didn't mean...

I'm not representing anybody. I'm not part of nlv. I'm a shareholder who along with hundreds of others have supported Malcolm Hirst and nlv in their work. If he had accepted his place on the board he would have represented me and other family members for a start. Once again, as you have already admitted (a knee-jerk reaction?), it was nlv who were offered the place on the board. My guess is they would be representing nlv and those who supported nlv throught the EGM process.

I think you are missing a huge point in your argument.... The board do not represent the fans who have no shares.... the shareholders are the company not the fans.... the fans have no say in the running of the business [unless they withdraw their cash support].... any shareholder can call an EGM if they have the appropriate support, NLV gained the support and represented the shareholders who supported them. They didnt ask for a seat on the board, Im not sure they wanted it when it was offered. There is no "fans" representative on the board so no one is represented unless they are a shareholder.

So NLV are representing the shareholders then(voted for by the shareholders i assume ?)And so we still need a fans representive on the board so the none shareholders just normal Vale fans can have a say so i nominate Dave Felstead to represent those fans and fight to gain a seat aswell.

And in no way am i knocking anybody but if your all in it together then you all should have the privalage off knowing whats going on take Jimmy's post, he got a PM from somebody not liking what he was talking about on OVF as it was a secret.

Thats got begger all to do with OVF.... I doubt its got anything to do with SeO.... some people get "information" others dont... I have no idea what that information is and Im not sure I want to unless it can be published.

When I showed an interest in buying shares I had private emails from glenn.... I have not revealed the content because I said I wouldnt...

You state that the club need to be united under one flag previously, yet you are doing your best to be diversive. Deliberately misinterpreting SEO, the march, any sort of pro-change post in fact. Linking everything to either SEO or Mo. It's the propoganda and untruths you are pushing on here (and reminicent of the board may I add) that results in the misunderstanding of the situation by fans and creates the scenes witnessed on Saturday.

Can you show me how the Anti-protest group started the abuse...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTQGEs-TNas

Check the guy Holding the banner at the front, with a white jacket on or jumper,

Pointing at us whilst singing get out of our club and an old bloke at the front giving us the V's then you realise then that you start too get boo's and angry fans shouting back at you, Evidence doesnt lie :razz:

Probably more to do with you booing and telling fans to f* off whilst they sing they want Bratt, Oliver and Lloyd out of our club. Where would you say that video positions you?

evidence doesn't lie! :razz:

Probably more to do with you booing and telling fans to f* off whilst they sing they want Bratt, Oliver and Lloyd out of our club. Where would you say that video positions you?

evidence doesn't lie! :razz:

Can you not see the video??

The boo's and abuse came after those idiots at the front started abusing us and provoking us..

AND AGAIN...

Evidence doesn't lie

But don't worry we will take the flack because the march was peaceful and that's all that you can expect us delusional fans that do not follow the stance that the marchers have.. So we are probably not proper fans according too you because we did not want too march.. and too be honest £2 a pint at New Inn sounds more appealing than being a lap dog

Nkent

We have at least 100 members, I know I send out the emails.

We wanted to act as a vehicle for Shareholders with the consultation and the calling of the EGM. We needed to do something about this situation and that's how we contributed towards the pro change movement.

NLV has never aimed or wanted a seat on the board, it was the board who approached us after the EGM. We were very surprised at this offer and I personally felt very uncomfortable with it, but later found out to be a hollow gesture anyway by the board. It was an attempt for us to say everything was okay and you should all support the board financially, it failed. NLV can only go so far due to our location and apart from being an exiled group we do not want to be part of the running of the club other than maybe an arm to the SC. There are no agendas here, we are a loose bunch of normal supporters who have supported the Vale for decades. We just couldn't sit back and watch the mess continue.

NLV have never officially endorsed SEO although our committee support it. Many of our wider committee and members will not agree with us and that is why it is an individual stance as it has always been. We publicly backed Mo and B&G with a membership wide consultation. The results can be found on the NLV site. We backed Mo as he was the only option at the time, that has passed but we still back pro-change which in essence is what B&G is all about.

If you want the pro change movement maybe you could suggest what can be done, as I am hearing nothing from the anti-SEO / Pro change crowd. Is the action just to sit back and to dig a lot on websites and hope? Not directed at you but many on here who state they are pro change but who are doing nothing to change the situation.

I hope that clarifies our position.

You state that the club need to be united under one flag previously, yet you are doing your best to be diversive. Deliberately misinterpreting SEO, the march, any sort of pro-change post in fact. Linking everything to either SEO or Mo. It's the propoganda and untruths you are pushing on here (and reminicent of the board may I add) that results in the misunderstanding of the situation by fans and creates the scenes witnessed on Saturday.

The fans need to be United not the club.I linked nothing to Mo apart from asking did he help via his contacts pre EGM.Mo Chaudry might be good for the club i am not against his attempts to takeover and improve Port Vale FC what i am against is the extreme views on here where if you don't agree you are wrong.5,400 watched Vale on Saturday including a number of SEO supporters who for weeks have preached the SEO cause but when it came to the crunch deserted it are they wrong ?

Archived