onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

March Video

Twitters

Advert

If the club goes into admin.you cannot blame SEO.

There are hundreds of people who over the last 18 months don't bother any more,a neighbour of mine went regularly paid on the gate he is not a member of any group just rocked up to watch the game, he says he cant be bothered any more especially now prices have gone up, he missed over 12 games last season, he reckons if the board arent bothered about investment why should he invest his money in to the club.

So there are lots of stay aways who dont care at all about SEO B&G WRVS RSPCA RNLI and uncle Tom Cobblers and all, they just cant be bothered its called apathy.

You get your facts right.

Agreed. I myself have signed no petition, but won't be going the few home games I usually go unless there is change at the club. 3 of my mates are similar.

It's funny watching anti-SEOers getting riled up. Lets imagine for just a moment that SEO didn't exist, that the people who have signed to it had just walked away due to loss of love for attending home games. Would the same people be getting stick for 'killing our club' or would it be the boards fault for seeing the standards at VP drop year on year lading to a loss of fans?

If an anti-SEOer calss his mate and asks if he his going the game, and th reply is 'no, sick of it, it's ****!' Do they tell their mate they are killing the club?

So why, just because SEO gives stay away fans a platform to discuss their disapproval of the board, do the fans get so much stick? Especially when it has always said that fans are free to make their own choice on if they attend.

Ok av managed to put put my vid on YouTube and the link is above I hope.NOTE there is abit of swearing at the beginning ..Yes it dus work ..

Christ. That video is exactly why I can't wait to get out of this horrible, grotty, chav infested city.

They can accuse all they want after all they are not a violent bunch yet one offered to meet me outside with a baseball bat(i did ask but nobody new who you where)or they might even have there sly little digs about my history but i really don't give a damn.Today they where embarrassing and annoyed a lot of fans who just wanted to support the team.I can see it getting really nasty sooner rather than later and i will also say those poor kids should not be used as weapons to prove your SEO point there is no need what so ever to put them kids through that.

evreything you have said keeps comiung back to seo, yet you still don't see the true ideal of the march on saturday IT WAS NOT SEO, for crying out loud it was all about if you dont want or trust the board.

Seems to me you have a very very blinkered view on things.

What surprised me on Saturday was the number of new faces in the ground. Have been sitting in same seat in the Railway Stand for several years and every season it's always the same faces. This year though there's no doubting that there were numerous faces missing, but there was probably as many new supporters who i'd never seen before.

Not sure the reason for this. Maybe it's a case of "any publicity is good publicity", and with all the goings on at the moment, some folk may have come along just to see what all the fuss is about.

Will be interesting to see how many return for next home game

maybe its alot of free tickets?

That seems to be the common issue nodge and something we need to look at. I am sure had the message been clearer, there would have been far more numbers.

If you read my pre-march posts Tony i said on maybe a the point half a dozen times.......PRO-CHANGE......And i stated it was not SEO,B&G, NLVs or even pro Mo...........It included Season ticket holders life members, Vice-presidents etc etc.......Either some people are thick as pigs or they are trying to associate the March with a certain group, the latter i think......I think all groups should re-group and as you say and maybe decide what is the best way forward possibly starting with a supporters/directors meeting.

I read one of your earlier comments and yes you were correct B&G is not any part of SEO......But you know same old forum faces will still try and connect them. :rolleyes:..See you Saturday roll on Barnet. ;)

evreything you have said keeps comiung back to seo, yet you still don't see the true ideal of the march on saturday IT WAS NOT SEO, for crying out loud it was all about if you dont want or trust the board.

Seems to me you have a very very blinkered view on things.

I know what the march was for it was a pro change march but was then hijacked when it go to Vale pk by 30 or so SEO people.Why did SEO not just stand back on Saturday and let the pro change message come out i have said and will say i am all for BG i just don't like SEO and there constant barrage.Even they are splitting now what next another group ?One flag one goal is all we need and thats the Pro Change one.

I know what the march was for it was a pro change march but was then hijacked when it go to Vale pk by 30 or so SEO people.

:ohmy:

Since when?

Is there anyone else here who was on that March who can back up this statement?

I don't recall any hijacking of the March by any group. It didn't matter what group you are in, we all received the same abuse by a minority on the way to the ground!

:ohmy:

Since when?

Is there anyone else here who was on that March who can back up this statement?

I don't recall any hijacking of the March by any group. It didn't matter what group you are in, we all received the same abuse by a minority on the way to the ground!

So when it got Vale park who where the ones that stood outside the entrance for 90 minutes with there placards and there kids?Not every Vale fan comes on here a vast majority where ignorant to the true aim of the march and saw it as an SEO march.Also

Who where the ones after the final whistle who stood at the main entrance with there placards (same placards that where at the front of the pro change march)and kids and moaned about being threatened (yes i saw it myself where on a couple of occasions individuals where asked to pop into Burslem to carry on a discusion out of the way )It was wrong and until everybody gets together again under 1 flag with one aim it's going to get far worse.

Well, I wasn't there on Saturday but that has got to be the biggest load of rubbish you have posted on here.

Well make the effort to back your views then and get over to stand with your comrades and SEO.

Your a minority just like NLV whom want a seat on the board to represent who ? there 15/20 members or all Port Vale fans ?

Or the vast vast majority of shareholders who backed their call for an EGM and their proposals at the EGM?

We have a supporters club at Port Vale a very good one led by a man who as worked very hard to try and bring an end to all this conflict who also supports SEO but keeps that side of his beliefs away from his SC duties.NLV get a seat and they become another supporters group representing exiled Port Vale fans and not the 600 members of the official supporters club.What happens to the official supporters club should NLV get a seat.And don't tell me that TLB or Mo did not assit your efforts to get the EGM

We have a supporters club at Port Vale a very good one led by a man who as worked very hard to try and bring an end to all this conflict who also supports SEO but keeps that side of his beliefs away from his SC duties.NLV get a seat and they become another supporters group representing exiled Port Vale fans and not the 600 members of the official supporters club.What happens to the official supporters club should NLV get a seat.And don't tell me that TLB or Mo did not assit your efforts to get the EGM

They didn't assist me. I just filled in a form and returned it. Why bring Mo into this? The EGM wasn't to do with Mo for me - just like the march on saturday wasn't for SEO. Some simple messages just don't get through i suppose.

Did nlv ask for a seat or were they invited by the wonderful, charasmatic democratically elected Mr Oliver?

Archived