onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Sentinel article from Martin Tideswell

lydiatevaliant

Advert

Sorry to be pedantic, but this isn't a Sentinal article, rather Martin's personal blog.

You won't find this feature anywher near The Sentinel.

Yes you will, Martin has already said his Friday blog posts will be published in The Sentinel again from today. That article will be in today's Sentinel.

Despite some of the comments on here, can I say honestly and openly that I will be very very disappointed not to be in attendance at Vale Park tomorrow.

I think, from memory, it will be the first time ever that I am not going to the game when I could attend. That's quite a record after almost 50 years don't you think?

I'm glad Martin noted folk like me. My thoughts will be with the team but I am not returning until real change occurs in the boardroom.

But it will be a sad day for me.

Don't form the impression that people protesting don't care about the Club. Far from it. Thanks to them we are beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel. Without them nothing would have changed. There are, in life, those who talk and those who do and I'm happy to be in the latter category.

Despite some of the comments on here, can I say honestly and openly that I will be very very disappointed not to be in attendance at Vale Park tomorrow.

I think, from memory, it will be the first time ever that I am not going to the game when I could attend. That's quite a record after almost 50 years don't you think?

I'm glad Martin noted folk like me. My thoughts will be with the team but I am not returning until real change occurs in the boardroom.

Don't form the impression that people protesting don't care about the Club. Far from it. Thanks to them we are beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel. Without them nothing would have changed. There are, in life, those who talk and those who do and I'm happy to be in the latter category.

Great post.

The customer is always right.

Same here 45 years:(

I've been really enjoying reading those blog posts. Another quality posting there.

If you count the swipe at NLV as quality :ohmy: ,i dont, I will ask YOU the same question as i have put to M tideswell,

Would you be a guarantor to a debt created by someone else ? :unsure:

Archived