onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Rob Lee Meets Fans Groups

carpetman123

Mr Lee was upset that Mo's offer did not match his promise in the "Window of Opportunity" document. He then showed us the email which asked for face value or an offer close to that. He was asked if, as a businessman he would have offered full face value immediately and he said he probably wouldn't. He was also given a copy of the Valiant 2001 Charter which was the basis on which many people had invested their cash in the club. He was asked to consider whether those promises had been met!

The offer to buy shares from Directors at face value was removed by Mo Chaudry after a deadline...the offer still stands for ordinary shareholders.

Rob Lee sponsored a Director and was not an ordinary shareholder....the

offer was 40k plus 5k of free advertising to which Rob Lee agreed and the

shares were sold "conditionally" to Mo Chaudry....if Rob Lee had wanted 5k

more then why agree to the sale.

Advert

I don't think anyone is trying to condone Lee's actions rather confirm that he too has basically been duped. He has made a mistake big time for us and regrets it. He has now withdrawn his sponsorship and joined seo. He will always remain judas however despite everything. Now if he really wanted to repay us he should support MS and get this lot out once and for all. Well done to those who met with him.

What a complete bell end this bloke is:unsure:

He sells his shares to a group of people that he thinks are unprofessional but failed to re contact a bloke who he thinks would make a good chairman of our club!

I give up!

Yes,you would question this blokes judgement Tosh.

I don't think anyone is trying to condone Lee's actions rather confirm that he too has basically been duped. He has made a mistake big time for us and regrets it. He has now withdrawn his sponsorship and joined seo. He will always remain judas however despite everything. Now if he really wanted to repay us he should support MS and get this lot out once and for all. Well done to those who met with him.

I think it was the cattle prod that Jean took with her that did the trick.Definitely a lady not to be underestimated.:D;)

I have shares in Tesco. I go into Tesco every week so I am a supporter. But I don't have the foggiest idea what is going on in their Board Room because I'm not interested. In a way, I think this reflects Robert Lee's position.

I have to disagree there, Bobby had a representative on the board, so was privvy to any information he wanted to know, as an aside, with the rep not keeping him informed of key information his investment in my eyes was not being looked after very well.

Things still don't seem right even after Bobbys admission of his mistake.

How the hell does Robert Lee run a company????

The guy must be gullible beyond belief

His brother must be a busy man sweeping up his mess thats all i can say.

He has landed us in this awfull mess and i for one will never believe a word he says.

Carnt see the point of the meeting with the lying/backstabing git. He only told you what you wanted to hear. All pointless in my view.

He was invited to a meeting by the Supporters Club. He did not want to stand on a stage because he said he would not be comfortable. He offered to meet with a smaller group of fans. After much discussion it was decided it would be churlish to reject the invitation.

He was invited to a meeting by the Supporters Club. He did not want to stand on a stage because he said he would not be comfortable. He offered to meet with a smaller group of fans. After much discussion it was decided it would be churlish to reject the invitation.

And what may I pray was he excepted to say,he is lying through his teeth yet again and some of you guys beleave him.

And what may I pray was he excepted to say,he is lying through his teeth yet again and some of you guys beleave him.

If you wish to state, catagorically, that he is lying, then it would state that you know the truth and can provide evidence of such. I am sure that Jean and the other representatives at the meeting are in a far better position to make judgement on this rather than you or I

Grebo, please be careful with your statements

If you wish to state, catagorically, that he is lying, then it would state that you know the truth and can provide evidence of such. I am sure that Jean and the other representatives at the meeting are in a far better position to make judgement on this rather than you or I

Grebo, please be careful with your statements

Fair enough,but I just don't trust the guy,I and meny others at the EGM were totally gutted and I for one won't for give him.

Guest potalot1
i wonder what mo and lb will make of that

Does anyone really care what they think !!!

May as well be wondering what the Tellytubbies think about it..

Archived