onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Review of the Year 2015

mr.hobblesworth

What did you think? (I've omitted football stuff as thee could be a separate thread for that)

Best TV Series:

Worst TV Series:

Best TV or Radio Actor:

Best Radio Show:

Best Film:

Best Album:

Worst Album:

Best Thing You've Found On YouTube:

Best Old Things You've Discovered/Rediscovered This Year:

Best Website:

Best Book:

Most Liked Person:

Most Disliked Person:

Best Thing To Happen To You In 2015:

List One Resolution For 2016:

What One Message Would You Like To Send To The Whole World on Twitter?:

Advert

Best TV Series: Detectorists

Worst TV Series: Hollyoaks

Best TV or Radio Actor: Toby Jones

Best Radio Show: Start/ Stop (last year though)

Best Film: A Pigeon Sat on a Branch Reflecting on Existence

Best Album: Haiku Salut - Etch and Etch Deeper

Worst Album: Probably that Guy Garvey one

Best Old Things You've Discovered/Rediscovered This Year: The novels of Cynan Jones and records of Billy Bragg

Best Website: OVF

Best Book: Jernigan by David Gates

Most Liked Person: Ed & Jeremy

Most Disliked Person: There are 11,300,109 of them

Best Thing To Happen To You In 2015: New job

List One Resolution For 2016: Stop getting irritated by idiots

What One Message Would You Like To Send To The Whole World on Twitter?: Shhhh

What did you think? (I've omitted football stuff as thee could be a separate thread for that)

Best TV Series:

Worst TV Series:

Best TV or Radio Actor:

Best Radio Show:

Best Film:

Best Album:

Worst Album:

Best Old Things You've Discovered/Rediscovered This Year:

Best Website:

Best Book:

Most Liked Person:

Most Disliked Person:

Best Thing To Happen To You In 2015:

List One Resolution For 2016:

What One Message Would You Like To Send To The Whole World on Twitter?:

Nice idea, and I feel a littleguilty if this comes over as moaning, its intended to be constructive criticism but it seems a bit too 'celebrity' based in the categories - in a year massive for political and global changes, some more serious categories maybe ? And perhaps some footie stuff.....like

Best and manager of a Prem club fir the calender year 2015-

Best and worst manager of a L1 club for 2015

Most improved Vale player

Realistic signing for Vale in 2016

Political event of the year

Political catastrophe of the year

Biggest world concern of the year worldwide

Biggest world concern of the year UK

Website of the year other than OVF

Football commentator/piundit of the year

Most surprising news story

Biggest political scandal / disgrace

Most and least honest UK politician

could go on and on, but maybe add a few ? :)

Nice idea, and I feel a littleguilty if this comes over as moaning, its intended to be constructive criticism but it seems a bit too 'celebrity' based in the categories - in a year massive for political and global changes, some more serious categories maybe ? And perhaps some footie stuff.....like

Best and manager of a Prem club fir the calender year 2015-

Best and worst manager of a L1 club for 2015

Most improved Vale player

Realistic signing for Vale in 2016

Political event of the year

Political catastrophe of the year

Biggest world concern of the year worldwide

Biggest world concern of the year UK

Website of the year other than OVF

Football commentator/piundit of the year

Most surprising news story

Biggest political scandal / disgrace

Most and least honest UK politician

could go on and on, but maybe add a few ? :)

Bore right off. Start your own thread instead of grinding your axe on someone else's

Best TV Series: Any of the Masterchef series

Worst TV Series: Dr Who..I tried to watch it but had to switch it off I found it so awful

Best TV or Radio Actor: Maybe Cillian Murphy

Best Radio Show: Alan Brazil's Talksport breakfast show

Best Film: Theory of Everything

Best Album: I don't think I bought an album this year

Worst Album: Ditto

Best Thing You've Found On YouTube: |More and more guitar videos..the "how to play this song" type

Best Old Things You've Discovered/Rediscovered This Year: 1970s AC/DC albums (do they count as old?)

Best Website: Anything to do with Gerry Anderson for example http://www.fanderson.org.uk/

Best Book: PG Wodehouse Jeeves and Wooster books

Most Liked Person: In the public eye.....struggling with that one

Most Disliked Person: Outside of those who have indulged in the most despicable crimes (I won't trivilaise them by nominating them here) Jeremy Clarkson

Best Thing To Happen To You In 2015: Brother recovering from life threatening illness

List One Resolution For 2016: Spend more time with family

What One Message Would You Like To Send To The Whole World on Twitter? Spend less time on Twitter

Best TV Series: ??

Worst TV Series: ??

Best TV or Radio Actor: ??

Best Radio Show: ??

Best Film: I watched an old one, about the US president waging war on Iraq from a diner [cant remember the title]

Best Album: Tubular bells

Worst Album: ??

Best Thing You've Found On YouTube: The Prisoner

Best Old Things You've Discovered/Rediscovered This Year: The Prisoner

Best Book: James Herbert early stuff

Most Liked Person:

Most Disliked Person:

Best Thing To Happen To You In 2015: I didnt die, after several attempts by whoever is up there Im still here... mostly luck rather than judgement

List One Resolution For 2016: dont die

What One Message Would You Like To Send To The Whole World on Twitter?: This is not a practice run, if you dont do it whilst you can you will never do it.

Best TV Series: Detectorists

Worst TV Series: Hollyoaks

Best TV or Radio Actor: Toby Jones

Best Radio Show: Start/ Stop (last year though)

Best Film: A Pigeon Sat on a Branch Reflecting on Existence

Best Album: Haiku Salut - Etch and Etch Deeper

Worst Album: Probably that Guy Garvey one

Best Old Things You've Discovered/Rediscovered This Year: The novels of Cynan Jones and records of Billy Bragg

Best Book: Jernigan by David Gates

Most Liked Person: Ed & Jeremy

Most Disliked Person: There are 11,300,109 of them

Best Thing To Happen To You In 2015: New job

List One Resolution For 2016: Stop getting irritated by idiots

What One Message Would You Like To Send To The Whole World on Twitter?: Shhhh

You didn't include best joke of the year, so I'll put my tuppence worth in:

Best joke: Jeremy Corbyn as a future Prime Minister--I'm still laughing all the way into 2016.

Best Quote: "We're a gentler, more inclusive political party" as he unleashed his hordes of leftist loons onto the internet and more personal and physical threats of de-selection (and worse) to many moderate Labour MPs--another great joke, but I suspect not many of those MPs nor the sensible majority in the country are laughing.

Happy Christmas and here's to an interesting New Year!

Bore right off. Start your own thread instead of grinding your axe on someone else's

Who rattled your cage ? If Mr H feels what you said, fair enough, but as it wasn't your list maybe you should find something better to do. Gonna post to Bycarsbill for suggesting another category too - no, thought not, gutless.

Who rattled your cage ? If Mr H feels what you said, fair enough, but as it wasn't your list maybe you should find something better to do. Gonna post to Bycarsbill for suggesting another category too - no, thought not, gutless.

He doesn't crowd up every thread with misplaced, pious, political nonsense. As OVF's resident keyboard warrior, I guess you would judge bravery/ cowardice in terms of posting on the internet but I don't, so your "gutless" comment is wasted on me.

He doesn't crowd up every thread with misplaced, pious, political nonsense. As OVF's resident keyboard warrior, I guess you would judge bravery/ cowardice in terms of posting on the internet but I don't, so your "gutless" comment is wasted on me.

You aren't slow to have a go at people from behind your little keyboard either, and if the gutless comment was wasted, why did you bother to comment on it or maybe it touched a nerve. It's still none of your business what Mr H thinks, unless you have permission to speak for someone else I'd suggest you let him reply and wait until your own chain is pulled in future. :laugh:

You aren't slow to have a go at people from behind your little keyboard either, and if the gutless comment was wasted, why did you bother to comment on it or maybe it touched a nerve. It's still none of your business what Mr H thinks, unless you have permission to speak for someone else I'd suggest you let him reply and wait until your own chain is pulled in future. :laugh:

Jesus, don't be under the impression I'm sticking up for Mr H, I'm just bored of your nonsense spamming every OT thread up.

I "bothered to reply" (sic) because I was making a point, I certainly wouldn't credit yourself with getting a rise out of me if I were you; how many times have you replied to me on this thread? Silly sausage!!!

I guess I now know why you peddle your wiki grade political nonsense on a football site, it's because you'd get your backside handed to you a political forum.

You didn't include best joke of the year, so I'll put my tuppence worth in:

Best joke: Jeremy Corbyn as a future Prime Minister--I'm still laughing all the way into 2016.

Best Quote: "We're a gentler, more inclusive political party" as he unleashed his hordes of leftist loons onto the internet and more personal and physical threats of de-selection (and worse) to many moderate Labour MPs--another great joke, but I suspect not many of those MPs nor the sensible majority in the country are laughing.

Happy Christmas and here's to an interesting New Year!

Best joke - Jeremy Corbyn.friend of terrorists and fraudsters.

Second best.,JC at PMs Questions." I have an email from Norbert in Oldham,it asks " Why don't you ask your own ****ing questions?" Corbyn's shadow cabinet begin rolling about on Commons floor.

:rollonthefloor::rollonthefloor:

Best TV Series: Any of the Masterchef series

Worst TV Series: Dr Who..I tried to watch it but had to switch it off I found it so awful

Best TV or Radio Actor: Maybe Cillian Murphy

Best Radio Show: Alan Brazil's Talksport breakfast show

Best Film: Theory of Everything

Best Album: I don't think I bought an album this year

Worst Album: Ditto

Best Thing You've Found On YouTube: |More and more guitar videos..the "how to play this song" type

Best Old Things You've Discovered/Rediscovered This Year: 1970s AC/DC albums (do they count as old?)

Best Website: Anything to do with Gerry Anderson for example http://www.fanderson.org.uk/

Best Book: PG Wodehouse Jeeves and Wooster books

Most Liked Person: In the public eye.....struggling with that one

Most Disliked Person: Outside of those who have indulged in the most despicable crimes (I won't trivilaise them by nominating them here) Jeremy Clarkson

Best Thing To Happen To You In 2015: Brother recovering from life threatening illness

List One Resolution For 2016: Spend more time with family

What One Message Would You Like To Send To The Whole World on Twitter? Spend less time on Twitter

Archived