onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

ST Renewals & budget targets for the season

andy jones

Guest fitzgerald_pvfc
3. The lack of any quality new signings.

We paid a fee for Ryan Burge remember, so thats a tad unfair.

If the board needed the money, I'm sure they wouldn't of paid it would they. :ohmy:

Advert

Guest kenny chuckle

latest news the club are selling 10 ft x 2 ft advertising boards around the pitch for 500 pounds.What a giveaway.

Well I started my own SEO way back in early December just before the agm, after supporting the club for 56years, I was so angry at that time,with the way these so called directors were treating any would be investor, that I did not have the will any more to be any part of our belovered club, while these vile directors take our club to the brink. I will carry on supporting SEO B&G NLV, and any other anti board movement, that wishes to get set up, I will though travel to as many away matches as I can, I am just hoping now that we are so close to getting rid of the final vile three, that all the anti board fans stick to their guns, for just one final push.

Guest potalot1
They have also sold an Advertisiing Board for £750 and thrown in 2 Season Tickets.

To a Chip Shop in Middleport.

Thats pretty good and clever business considering the seats they have would have been empty..No doubt Mr Deakin weaving his magic again..

Thats pretty good and clever business considering the seats they have would have been empty..No doubt Mr Deakin weaving his magic again..

Not very clever business though if it's to people who would have willingly paid for 2 season tickets and a board at full price though is it?

The original post is bang on the money.

3 gentleman, and 2 in the background, have the power to reunite the club in their hands and continue to refuse to do so. They will be to blame when the inevitable happens.

i have said from day one for the board to stop the spin and tell the shareholders and supporters the truth and if they have a stratergy to take the club forward to come out with it they had their chance at the AGM, before the EGM, at the EGM and finally after the EGM

the silence has been deafining

their conduct since the EGM has been truely disgraceful and hurt my feelings towards the club more than anything

the board need £100k and fast , time is almost up folks .

taxi for the board .

Thing is we will have to see what Perry Grecian 2000 Deakin brings back from the US of A

If nothing then its lets hope we get a good start and a run in the cup,................ if not its TICKTY TOCK ...............BOOOOOOM :yes:

Thing is we will have to see what Perry Grecian 2000 Deakin brings back from the US of A

If nothing then its lets hope we get a good start and a run in the cup,................ if not its TICKTY TOCK ...............BOOOOOOM :yes:

If Lemonhead doesn't bring home the bacon I believe the good start may be to late as funds will be needed before then, wages, Vat bills etc that fall due before the first home game.

Archived