onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exeter away - 2nd Round FACP - 2pm Sun 6th December

Tosh

Advert

Do the Grecians have cash turnstiles? I notice it is usually a £1 extra to pay on the day.

You can probably still get in by bartering with the attendant or pay with a sack of flour

I'm sure last time I went tickets had to be bought in advance.

Former Vale player, and now resident of Sidmouth, Dave McClelland will I reckon be in attendance again

Forget Exeter we won't beat Maidenhead!!!

If you are so sure, the bookies will accommodate you - Vale will be favourites. Make some money and be rich as well as miserable - I think we will get through, though it won't be easy but the need to travel and play the extra match may benefit some of the players in the long run, even if they have pushed many of us nearer to nerve collapse.:dizzy: (joking- I think).

• 2 weeks later...

Exeter fan in peace here, glad you got through , confirms your exciting prospect of visiting and watching a proper footballing team of 'proper chaps' , (led by the properest of chaps and fashion guru to boot - Mr Paul Tisdale ) ,from possibly the most atrocious away end you'll ever find in the football league.

Have amended your St James Park pic for factuals, as you can see Mr T predicts the same scoreline in reverse for our 'proper chaps' against your not so proper chaps........enjoy your day out with a couple of ciders and pasties cos it'll be a miserable night journey home.[ATTACH=CONFIG]3564[/ATTACH]

Exeter fan in peace here, glad you got through , confirms your exciting prospect of visiting and watching a proper footballing team of 'proper chaps' , (led by the properest of chaps and fashion guru to boot - Mr Paul Tisdale ) ,from possibly the most atrocious away end you'll ever find in the football league.

Have amended your St James Park pic for factuals, as you can see Mr T predicts the same scoreline in reverse for our 'proper chaps' against your not so proper chaps........enjoy your day out with a couple of ciders and pasties cos it'll be a miserable night journey home.[ATTACH=CONFIG]3564[/ATTACH]

There is nothing worse than premature congratulation, so maybe you should hold back on the confident stuff until you get a result.

I can easily manage without anything from Devon, warm and overly sweet insipid cider, fatty old pasties dredged up from the depths of Dartmoor and Exmoor, or posts on here, whether from Vale fan or Exeter fans, maybe someone will bring you a decent drink and some oatcakes to console you if your 'proper chaps' don't do it properly.:)

G'day Proper Chap, welcome to Valiantland :yes:

There is nothing worse than premature congratulation, so maybe you should hold back on the confident stuff until you get a result.

I can easily manage without anything from Devon, warm and overly sweet insipid cider, fatty old pasties dredged up from the depths of Dartmoor and Exmoor, or posts on here, whether from Vale fan or Exeter fans, maybe someone will bring you a decent drink and some oatcakes to console you if your 'proper chaps' don't do it properly.:)

There is nothing worse than premature congratulation,

I know , but I believe there are tablets you can get on the internet to help with that ........Exmoor is in Somerset ( an alien land)........I have decent drink thank you namely Fanny's Bramble , Devon Mist and Shaky Bridge to name a few and a couple of Newky Browns for afters........as for fatty pasties you must've bought those skanky Plymouth dog poo excuses called Ginsters ( ahem) , thems the ones for supermarkets, they're not proper .........and what are these oatcakes you speak of ?, some sort of medievil Staffordshire pancake i do believe, .........a manly mixed grill is more my style thanks.........nothing wrong with confidence and self belief Dave , the best team will win....Proper Job !

Archived