onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Next to sign

yorky valiant

Advert

Says something on RS about a couple of youngsters next week

Just heard that LV.Looks like that's early next week.Replacing experience with kids ,cheap and maybe not so cheerful I'm afraid.Let's hope there is some quality on the way.:(

Fair point but the nature of this league is such ( ie the physicality) that a batch of seasoned pro's are a must to succeed -see the likes of Chesterfield and Wycombe last year

I see your point, but i can remember Stockport having two very good seasons in this league not too long ago. The second year saw them promoted via the playoffs. That team had an average age of around 23. They went up playing attacking football and were regarded the best Footballing team of the division. Im just sick of people coming on here moaning about the players being brought in, when the vast majority will never have seen them in action, and some won't this season at home as they'll be SEO!

And before the replys about look where Stockport are now, they only got into the mire after surviving a season in League 1, before buying a few seasoned pro's to help consolidate and move forward. :upthevale:

You can put your own slant on anything. Just wish people would give these lads, and the team there joining a chance before a balls even been kicked in anger.

The Busby babes comes to mind with these young players coming in,ok we are a 4 diversion team and they will get kicked a lot but am sure they will no what to expect and ADAMS I hope will put some backbone in them.

I mostly certainly have heard it all now.Micky's Minors.Be very afraid.:(

Archived